Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

One observation of HS's premonition -- Eun died of arrow shot, that had to be done from a distance. WS was seen wielding sword from nearby Eun. So it is possible as one chingu commented in earlier post, that WS was just helping Eun cut short his suffering. And whom do we see practicing archery in the preview? WY and WW....

• Like 14

52 minutes ago, violet90 said:

i think people are being too harsh on why HS did what she have to do.. this is a problem that i predict will happen when they doing this drama.. people not going to understand her reaction toward what people do to survive in this era..her mind is like us.. we will do anything to survive.. 

yes we keep saying WS is pitiful and deserve love but did HS knew all about his scar and hurt?? did she knew about how much WS go through except the one that she been dealing with.. WS scar and family... other than that she knew nothing about WS sad life... she did't know the palace can be that cruel like when Eun force to married if not he will be punish.. she slowly be open about palace cruelness and she later know that she need to survive to live here.. 

we keep seeing WS POV but HS POV is the same.. she have nobody except WW and being left alone in palace.. she make the best of her situation and keep living.. she try to help everybody even when she need help too.. the only hope that she hold to her heart is WW will take her away.. that's hope is her life just like WS life is HS...

our OTP don't collide yet at this point but i think it will start next week... even so i feel sad when they start to fall in love.. cause thing just going to get sadder...

its understandable why HS will react like that toward WS.. he done nothing wrong but she also can't be blame..

if its me i will blame the writer to make HS see the stuff that she don't understand and can't explain just to make matter more complicated as it is.. bummer!!

Agree with you. People calm down. The plot is getting better. 

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

lol thats correct.... i was wondering why only I felt that way... but its universal i guess...:wub:

@solelylurking that makes you sherlock holmes for me.... you can analyze every bit of this Wookie (be it his eyes, words, ton....you are hands down Wook fan girl)

btw i watched it all raw,no subs..so have concentrate on face and eyes and hand movement cause all that word exchange went over my head:rolleyes:... will watch this scene very very carefully to notice your wook and then be back to add rest (if anything remains that what you have covered)

@qwenli @LyraYoo did you notice any differences in international and SBS version.. if so please enlighten me so that I can search for SBS one online.

Thank you for the compliment and please get back to me and tell me how you feel about it after you watch, ok?

I'll be waiting uri chingu!

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

Ooh please not the tragic one. I had it once this year with Woobin. Once is enough. 

But half of us is kinda disappointed about tonight eps right? I read lightly so it might come out and sound wrong. Sorry in advance. They write about how the prod team makes WS like psycho maniac (it's kinda true when the Eun killing played but it doesn't beat Wook's expression in front of the rain. Now, that's a psychotic vibe!) and dissapointed about HS reaction. How do you guys want that frighten girl to react for that kiss? It's not a lovey dovey one. Honestly, her stop beating his chest is a good sign for me. But yeah, I regret she didn't bite his gorgeous lips. It wil be S&M thematic to the max. 

Oh no please dont feel that way. I welcome different ideas, tho mine wasn't that great. Sorry if I sound like I am rambling. Honestly I always thought Wang So is a bit psycho. For example killing the horse, its his statement to live in the palace, but who is in the right mind to do that? With that kind of environment he grew up (being abandoned by his family, shunned for his scar, being held as a hostage) its no wonder he is what he is.

I think most of us disappointed with tonight's turn of event is because our OTP friendship is now sinking in deep ocean. They WERE cute and comfortable and at ease with each other, but then suddenly we get these two people shouting at each other, with one of them terrified while the other one force kissed her. It is like 180 degree change from what we used to see. More importantly, it is because Lee Junki is playing Wang So (I don't know about you guys, but for me I want Lee Junki....sorry....Wang So happy that makes it hard to watch tonights episode). However, without this event their relationship won't be able to evolve, and we won't be able to see dark and yet handsome Wook.

Hae Soo and Wang Soo are yet to be deeply in love but my heart already being torn into pieces for them. I think I will be losing my mind when they are truly in love.

• Like 16

9 minutes ago, fairyalice said:

That could definitely be a possibility and would be AN EXCELLENT TWIST. It would definitely make HS question her visions' credibility around the circumstances behind the action she sees. Not to mention, we don't actually see WS kill 10th prince wife (actually are we even certain that's his wife? The outfit makes me wonder about that) while we see Eun with two arrows in him.

And then the biggest irony would be by then because of Hae Soo's promonitions, not  only would all hell would break loose but also no one would listen to her requests that she was mistaken....

Do you think Hae Soo will end up taking Lady Ohs place? That way the triangle love story would continue till the end of the series

• Like 4

it was page#541 when epi9 started and we have already ate 29 pages... we rock as always.

13 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

One observation of HS's premonition -- Eun died of arrow shot, that had to be done from a distance. WS was seen wielding sword from nearby Eun. So it is possible as one chingu commented in earlier post, that WS was just helping Eun cut short his suffering. And whom do we see practicing archery in the preview? WY and WW....

thats point...

and as her flash Hs could only see a part of it related to WS and not with the one  who shot the arrow to WE.

what i know about flashes... it can be seen by anyone who are going through Spiritual Awakening and having flash is just Symptom of the same.

It seems information is downloaded to you. In a crown opening, you receive information about your purpose and lesson for this lifetime

And as HS has traveled back in time after facing almost death event, she has been sent there to fulfill the purpose of the life. and thats causing her to see those visions/flashes. She cant control it to see or not to see cause it just comes in front of her eyes the moment object related to her purpose or being impact greatly by her purpose fulfillment will be there. (thats my take and feel free to add if anything else can shed some light on her visions)

10 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

Thank you for the compliment and please get back to me and tell me how you feel about it after you watch, ok?

I'll be waiting uri chingu!

yup sure.. ill still have to watch epi8 with subs, epi9 raw and then subs.. so it will take a while to be back with my inputs... but ill for sure...

• Like 7

haha... I guess episode 9 did not please us who really want wang so and hae soo to have a better relationship. But don't worry guys, a lot can happen in 11 episodes. And yeah the way hae soo is acting hurts wang so but think about it, she already knew one of the brothers was gwang jong. In episode 6 before she entered the palace as a court lady she even doubted wang wook. The reason she's this disturbed and shocked is because the guy she loves is gwang jong. Thats all. Its because she's in love with him so it hit so hard that he's that person. don't be too upset you guys, look at the poster, its wang so and hae soo, he's the one. DONT WORRY and be patient. ^_^ 

• Like 13

even i understand HS reaction but

its truly break my heart with what WS said.. he can take it from other even his mum that he not belong there and ruin everything but he can't take it from HS.. that's how deep his love are to HS.. even everyone abandon him its fine as long as he have HS.. the part you belong to me and mine only gosh the desperation in his voice is heart breaking.. he just want her in his world no one and nothing else matter..

and last but not least the vow.. WS just make me swoon in his way of declaring his love.. WS is love tbh.. 

• Like 21

On 14 September 2016 at 2:26 PM, MAROSA_JIN said:

Does anyone knows where is the filming location where Junki and IU looked out from a doorway, with cherry blossoms beside it and overlooking a lake? It is the same picture of the OST Part 4 singles...

Edited by Khoo Ambert
please do not quote images

It's not that I blame HS for freaking out . That's normal . But al this freaking out will make her shy away from WS so how is that going to help their love story develop:( I don't see it happening naturally . Also in every scene she is morose with WS . Including the upcoming kiss scene . It's like he is the only positive one in their relationship while she is mourning the loss of WW 

• Like 7

I still have to watch the episode ... not seen either raw or subbed, yet .... but from what I can filter out of comments and posts

For me it does make sense, that HS says she is scared, even thought her mind is of an adult woman of the 21. century, 
the body is still the same of a 16. century teenager and even thought that feelings are neither controlled by mind or body
those strange flashes of future events probably did scare her. If she stays by his side because she wants to live, she believes
she can turn the hand of time or out of love ... not sure, Ruoxi did like the 4th prince a lot at the end and he cried genuine tears
for her. The Korean version will probably set a different light, but if they mean to stay as true as possible to the original drama
or at least the novel, they can't make her forget and swoon right away

How was it with fated to love you?
EVERYONE was hoping that MY would not lose the baby and that they would go down a different path. And so everyone did "cry"
as they DID let the baby go. But they changed a few things, like MY wanted to start new with Gun, but he rejected her, as in the 
TW-version the male lead tried to hold on to the girl. The male lead in the K-version had a illness, which was incurable, thought the
TW-male lead was healthy. 

So I guess there will be changes and differences (already are, as WS is scarred) ... but still they will keep main points

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, hikari2016 said:

Oh no please dont feel that way. I welcome different ideas, tho mine wasn't that great. Sorry if I sound like I am rambling. Honestly I always thought Wang So is a bit psycho. For example killing the horse, its his statement to live in the palace, but who is in the right mind to do that? With that kind of environment he grew up (being abandoned by his family, shunned for his scar, being held as a hostage) its no wonder he is what he is.

I think most of us disappointed with tonight's turn of event is because our OTP friendship is now sinking in deep ocean. They WERE cute and comfortable and at ease with each other, but then suddenly we get these two people shouting at each other, with one of them terrified while the other one force kissed her. It is like 180 degree change from what we used to see. More importantly, it is because Lee Junki is playing Wang So (I don't know about you guys, but for me I want Lee Junki....sorry....Wang So happy that makes it hard to watch tonights episode). However, without this event their relationship won't be able to evolve, and we won't be able to see dark and yet handsome Wook.

Hae Soo and Wang Soo are yet to be deeply in love but my heart already being torn into pieces for them. I think I will be losing my mind when they are truly in love.

Totally agree with your view of him and hope that we get to see more of this side of him. In the earlier episodes, he said he was raised by an insane woman who would lock him up for 3-4 days without food and water as a child. I would expect him to be less well adjusted.

Unrelated, I'm used to watching Chinese period dramas where the first half is always very light hearted and you grow to love the characters and then the second half is extremely tragic with situations spiraling out of control and the only choice the characters can make is the less bad one. Is this true for Korean historical dramas as well? 

• Like 6

I think what shock soo more than anything that it was her (make up) that clear the pathway for so to become king.  that she's responsible for the future death of the princes.

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Ruoxi is not as emotional as Hae Soo's...Hae Soo got attached to the other princes easily, even wanting them to be together always. Moon Lovers created that image of "Big Happy Family" that the C-version never had. Also Ruoxi never had any scary vision of 4th prince killing her first friend in Goryeo (10th prince). What Hae Soo is experiencing are not her thoughts about the 4th king, are visions that appeared suddenly...almost like if she is experiencing them live, just in front of her eyes. If those scary visions continued...she will end up crazy. :( We need to understand that she is not experimenting something normal.

I somehow feel sad for WS, first he got to call his father "father", people stop seeing her as an animal but HS who had been comforting him now and then start to be afraid of him without him knowing and he was smiling like a lost kid found his parents :bawling: then his mother invited him for a family dinner but turned out to be a discussion to kill the Crown Prince where his father asked him to assist :angry:.  He must have hoped for some changes from his mother too, we saw how he got a present for her and craved for her love in the beginning :dissapointed_relieved:.  When he wanted to just rest a bit with the person he loves, she pushed him away like he is a beast. I feel really bad for him...writer-nim is making me go crazy.

I just hope the things that HS see is just pieces of the events...based on the preview, WS Baek Ah and Seon Deok father were in the same team ready to battle someone, WS wouldn't have kill Seon Deok too.

Correct me if i'm wrong, I remember in C-Ver, Ruoxi warned 8th Prince to beware of 4th Prince and because of the warning, 8th Prince setup a plan and in order to safe 4th Prince, 13th Prince was exiled to another state/district.

It's tough to wait for next monday to arrive...

• Like 11

on a lighter note...

i think WS and HS will make a great couple in term of kissing and skinship.. i just can imagine how WS behave around HS if that girl became his lover.. the way the kiss happen is not great at all but the kiss?? that a deep mouth kiss not just a press lip kiss.. they both know what the doing... especially WS i mean he seem inexperience one but holly that guy that know what he doing.. lol

i sound like a pervy but its the first time that i actually satisfied with a kiss scene... LOL

• Like 22

11 minutes ago, hikari2016 said:

No, don't be sorry. Actually the book ends up with tragic ending (cmiiw). But I'm praying for a different ending this time. The C vers already took that anyway. And you're not wrong from think WS is a little psychotic either for killing his horse (eventhough they did that maybe to simbolized him saying goodbye to the Kangs). Now, what will a girl like HS do when she put this, all the things she heard from CR, and the premonition, together beside being afraid and dead sure WS will be a ruthless King? We all now just have to be a little bit patience and let the story fall out. No good in rushing it. We can't always get what we want anyway. Just ask Wook. Hahaha.

About the bold ones, you and me both, baby. But me majorly because of dark and handsome Wook. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, rumasa79 said:

I'm holding on to IU's saying that eps 11 will be a good one. So I'd like to assume that after the kiss she'll go with WS to the beach and few hours of heart-to-heart talk will ease her mind and wash away her fear for a little bit. As seen in preview, WW will see them together and jealousy finally turns to anger. Poisoning incident might prove how big WS's love for HS and she finally warms up to him again.

I just wish that HS's change of heart would not be abrupt and forced. It better be somewhat of late realisation that she always sees him as a man, a protector and a confidante, even without her knowing of it before. Maybe after seeing WS in the brink of death due to the poison?

I'm a sucker for conflicting romance, the push and pull between OTP, the longing, the little heartbreaks in between, when they finally stay together it's more satisfying. But if the ending says otherwise, well i'm just royally doomed then :))))))

Oh My Die Hard Romantic @rumasa79  Kudos I'm agreeing with you that there will be a huge change in her feels for Ws the visual of seeing him being poisoned will cause her to change her heart afterwards they have that quite outting with someone either trying to kill him or her either way WS protects the both of them if this is so I'm hoping then she will understand his need to kill if not they will kill him who she will know is her one true protector.. It's going to be WS that saves her from being tortured after she is framed and hoping that WW once again weighing his options if he should jump in maybe this is when he ask the King for her hand in marriage.. LOL  If the King agrees were not royally doomed more like royally screwed..

1 hour ago, violet90 said:

we keep seeing WS POV but HS POV is the same.. she have nobody except WW and being left alone in palace.. she make the best of her situation and keep living.. she try to help everybody even when she need help too.. the only hope that she hold to her heart is WW will take her away.. that's hope is her life just like WS life is HS...

our OTP don't collide yet at this point but i think it will start next week... even so i feel sad when they start to fall in love.. cause thing just going to get sadder...

its understandable why HS will react like that toward WS.. he done nothing wrong but she also can't be blame..

if its me i will blame the writer to make HS see the stuff that she don't understand and can't explain just to make matter more complicated as it is.. bummer!!

@violet90  But in one sense it burns me up to see that she still lingers to the so called feelings she has for WW but each time a prince or the princess is doing something to her he never jumps in to defend her.. Him also telling her she's his but he has to make choices and whats more important to him and his family not once are those feelings of her are included in his plans nor her for that matters.. So hoping at some point real soon the writer will point it out for her to realize..

1 hour ago, solelylurking said:

Ooh please not the tragic one. I had it once this year with Woobin. Once is enough. 

But half of us is kinda disappointed about tonight eps right? I read lightly so it might come out and sound wrong. Sorry in advance. They write about how the prod team makes WS like psycho maniac (it's kinda true when the Eun killing played but it doesn't beat Wook's expression in front of the rain. Now, that's a psychotic vibe!) and dissapointed about HS reaction. How do you guys want that frighten girl to react for that kiss? It's not a lovey dovey one. Honestly, her stop beating his chest is a good sign for me. But yeah, I regret she didn't bite his gorgeous lips. It wil be S&M thematic to the max. 

@solelylurking  I watch daily's I'm always disappointed with the ending so I'm use to it especially all the torture and angst that the leads go through for about 110 episodes only to have forgiveness BS in the end nobody going to jail or getting punished for what they have done to cause people such misery in life..  If Ws turns psycho it's all those wolves that causing this effect on him.. I really believe WW is more psyscho then them all being he will never accept WS coming in and taking over places which he thinks that's rightfully his.. Ws taking HS from him he's going to feel like a kid with his favorite toy and his friend took it and he can't get it back.. His tantrums are going to explode in ways we don't see coming being him going to the darkside and all..

• Like 9

In ep. 09, we get a glimpse of a slightly darker side hidden beneath Haneul's mild-mannered facade. He's not all passive, and weak y'all:P That scene where both princes played with the rain droplets is somewhat foreshadowing... When Haneul felt the raindrops between his fingertips, he had a look of steely ruthlessness. As for Joonki, he felt the raindrops with a smile on his face almost as if he was euphoric. Poor Baekhyun's wife, she's like in a loveless marriage, I prefer her over Seohyun. The girl sure has a lot of spunk LoL. Hopefully Baekhyun comes around and stop bein' a prick to his bride:mellow:

For goodness sakes, I hate to say this but can IU stop with the Deer In Headlights Look already??:crazy: Also couldn't she just keep that tidbit on her visions of Joonki to herself!?:wacko: And sheesh stop bein' so fidgety/ skittish round Joonki. It's bad enough he has to deal with a scar but to know the one person he trusts fears him now aish tsk tsk<_<

• Like 10

So there's no creepy visions in C-version and Ruoxi doesn't fear 4th prince  whaaat1 onion head  I wonder what is the idea of making Wang So a murdered in front of her eyes; seriously why is so hard for these two be together, and worse she is in love with another. The one from yesterday episode was better and well executed, but the one from today seems an attempt to make things harder between them. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Nymeria289 said:

From what I read, 2nd, 3rd and 10th are natural deaths but he did kill a lot of clans to keep them under control?? Or did I read wrong?? Su's memory is so unreliable that I don't know. She could barely remember what happened in Goryeo a few days back and now she has premonitions, its all a bit too mystical now. I could trust Ji Mong but not Su in this case.

The drama seems only focused on the idea of fratricide as well as what So and the various princes do before So eventually assumes the mantle, not what So will do after the fact (violently control the powerful clans). In the case of fratricide, even historically he only killed one brother and as mentioned it was for treasonous acts. So her memory of history is very faulty and I agree we should trust in Ji Mong more in this case than her. Even if he thinks the violent history might be true, he's more of a go with what's happening on the ground kind of guy. Ji Mong is interesting, too. According to one of the live translations, he said he thought he had died when he drowned and that his mom thought he sounded like an old man at times. It makes me think like HS he had a doppleganger and was transported into a younger body. How much younger? Young enough to convince himself his future life was like a dream. But then again, maybe he wanted it to be a dream? Maybe it's more comfortable to think that way? Where HS hasn't yet lost her modern edge, he has become a man of the times he is living in.

• Like 11