[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

3 hours ago, briseis said:

IT’S ACCEPTANCE, COMPASSION AND SYMPATHY BECAUSE SHE CARES ABOUT HIM, BECAUSE SHE IS SUFFERING WITH HIM, BECAUSE SHE CAN’T BEAR TO SEE HIM HURTING SO MUCH. IT MAKES HIM GASP IN SHOCK AND STUMBLE AS THE SHEER FORCE OF WHAT HE SEES THERE SENDS HIM REELING BACK.

Thanks Chingu, You explained what I had in my mind sooo good, I expected to see this in her eyes too but saw nothing except wonder. I'm a big fan of this drama but I think IU couldn't show the right feeling in her eyes (no offence). I really loved her acting up until now but I'm afraid she couldn't act well in hard scenes.

Thank you  Love you all:heart:

then they'll both hurt in this episode, Wang So by people and Hae Soo by queen, that's why she's crying in his arms. Thanks for preview

• Like 11

@valsava chingu I did mention that I cant watch horor shows and get scared of even just listening ghostly and watching is like big no. And also cant see blood at all and even site of bloods makes me close my eyes im fear and then I caant sleep at night cause I hav all those visuals running in my head... so I Had to keep me away from it. 

And I think its all abt personal likinh when iy comes to which drama one likes and dislikes... but here we do have same sentiments for SHR.

Also any one can help me if OST6 has been released ? Havnt backread yet...but saw on FB its released... can any of my lovely chingu share it..

Spoiler

@lovedrama11 hi frnd... kaise ho ? Nice to see a fellow indian here..

• Like 7

9 hours ago, junee22 said:

@solelylurking @dhia205 @ruzikie @ossy91 nice to meet you all here!!!!

Hide contents

Tau sih pasti banyak org indo jg..tp ga tau yg mana..tmn2 aq banyak yg sdh nikah,jd gitu deh..ga bisa diajak ngobrolin drama ini..sedih..hiks...seneng banget ketemu kalian *berpelukan* 

Hi too...

Hide contents

Punten ikut gabung juga... Senang bisa bareng-bareng ketemu di sini 

Emang baru aktif belakangan ini.... (sebelumnya cuma baca-baca aja)

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, wordsmyth0253 said:
Spoiler

WARNING POSSIBLE SPOILERS!!!!! (predicted to take place around episodes 9/10 or so)

NOTE: this is just something I’ve found on a Korean site and translated, so I can’t say for certain how accurate the information is, but if you ask me it seems to fit. I don’t know how to insert images or drop-down spoiler bars or else I would so IF YOU DON’T WANT TO KNOW, PLEASE JUST KEEP SCROLLING. (I apologize!)

I’ve also included the link to the original post so you can see the images being referred to (just in case they don't upload properly). They're all from clips that have appeared in the trailers/teasers, though not in succession (so most people probably wouldn’t have put this together).

My own comments/notes are bracketed with {  } and, of course, are not part of the original post. Things not expressly stated, but implied in Korean are bracketed with [ ]. Everything in ( ) is represented that way in the original Korean.

ORIGINAL KOREAN:

인스티즈 - 달연:

연모하는 여인(해수) 위해 급기야 ㅇㅇ까지 하는 왕소 (대형 스포 주의)

해수의 마음에 들기 위해. 감춰왔던 자략을 내보이기 시작한다

해수의 누명을 벗기 위해. 스스로 독을 집어 삼켰다.

해수의 생명을 구하기 위해.  황제를 버리고  황제를 세웠다.

해수를 버리라는 강합을 받기 싫어. 스스로 황제의 자리에 오른다.

왕소 캐릭터 시놉

해수의 누명을 벗기 위해 스스로 독을 집어 삼켰다

해수가 정윤에게 내가는 차에 황후 유씨는 독극물을 몰래 넣고, 그걸  왕소는 해수의 누명을 벗겨주기 위해 정윤 대신 독차를 마신다

(아무래도 치사량은 아닌  보면, 정윤암살 목적은 아니고 8 견제등의 목적으로 해수를 이용한  같음)

독차를 마신 왕소는 해수를 위해 참고참다가 아무도 없는곳에서 요렇게 각혈하며 털썩...ㅠㅠ

(달려오는 건 해수)

독차사건을 기점으로 왕소를 향한 해수의 사랑이 완벽하게 자리를 잡는다고 하는데, 일단 아직 정윤이 죽지 않았고, 즉위도 하지 않은 걸로 보아 멀지 않아 보임. (9,10화쯤 예상)

해수가 제일 하급인 땡땡이 궁녀가 아니라 보라궁녀라 아직 멀었다 생각될  있지만 들리는 바에 의하면  정윤의 병이 아토피인 것을  해수가 정윤에게 올바른 치료법을 알려주고 진급한다구함!

소해 아프지말고 꽃길만 걸으세욧ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

(http://instiz.net/pt/4073382)

TRANSLATION:

In order to save the woman he loves (Hae Su), Wang So goes so far as to XX. (Beware of big spoilers)

In order to appeal to Hae Su {win her heart}, he begins to display the resourcefulness he's kept hidden up till now.

In order to clear Hae Su of false charges, he drinks poison of his own accord. {explanation to follow}

In order to save Hae Su’s life, he forsook the old emperor and instated a new emperor in his place. {for some reason, only this sentence is in past tense}

[Because] he hates being pressured to forsake Hae Su, he takes it upon himself to ascend the throne.

Wang So's character synopsis.

In order to clear Hae Su of false charges, he drank poison of his own accord. {again, for some reason, it's in past tense}

In the tea that Hae Su is presenting to the Crown Prince, Empress Yoo-ssi {a.k.a. Queen Shinmyeongsunseong} secretly added a toxin. Wang So, who learns of this, drinks the poisoned tea in the Crown Prince's place in order to keep Hae Su from being falsely accused {of making an attempt on the Crown Prince's life}. (Seeing as it's not a lethal dose, it seems that the goal was not to assassinate the Crown Prince but to use Hae Su to keep the 8th prince in check.)

{Either by framing her and either forcing Wook to do something compromising to try to save her or make him look bad by association, I guess, given that she was affiliated with his family before she became a court lady. There was another article released stating that Empress Yoo goes from trying to get rid of Su to trying to use her close association with the various princes against them - this seems to be one such attempt}

Wang So, having drunk the poisoned tea, strives to hold in [his reaction] {as the poison takes effect} for Hae Su's sake, and begins to cough up blood when alone [before] collapsing with a thud. 

(The one running towards him is Hae Su)  

{The clip of her running to him as he collapses flashed during the 6-something minute trailer, as did the images of So coughing up blood and Su being surrounded by guards, presumably before she can reach him}

The poisoned tea incident marks a turning point [in their relationship] and Hae Su's love for Wang So is completely solidified, they say. For the time being the Crown Prince does not die, and while it doesn't look like he's ascended the throne yet, his ascension seems not far off. (predicted to take place around episodes 9, 10).

One might think that Hae Su, as one of the low rank, polka-dot-wearing court ladies, is still aways off from becoming one of the violet-wearing [middle ranked] ones. However, according to what we've heard, Hae Su, having realized the Crown Prince's affliction was atopy, informed him of how to properly treat it and was promoted!

SoHae, don't get hurt and only walk a flower-strewn path~~~~~! {i.e. one without any hardships - not likely, given that this is a drama, but I share the sentiment heh}

SHOOOOOTTTTTT !!!!!!! 

Like in the long trailer where Hae Soo run after Wang So, he was on purposed to save her. WANG SOOOOOOO YAAAAAAA

Edited by LyraYoo
  • Like 22

@wordsmyth0253 thanks for posting the scene...

@ruzikie now thia is what WS can do or cross all limits to save HS that WW can never. ..WS loves her soooooo much to even sacrifice his own life and obviously HSs love will solidify, which gal will not fall for the guy who can take extreme  meashre to keep her away from troubles and punishment. 

SOooo yaaa how can your love be this killer for us all.....get well soon..

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

@wordsmyth0253 thanks for posting the scene...

@ruzikie now thia is what WS can do or cross all limits to save HS that WW can never. ..WS loves her soooooo much to even sacrifice his own life and obviously HSs love will solidify, which gal will not fall for the guy who can take extreme  meashre to keep her away from troubles and punishment. 

SOooo yaaa how can your love be this killer for us all.....get well soon..

That's what i call unconditional love. He loves her no matter what she has and would have. Kinda sad to see him sacrificing himself to not make Hae Soo framed by people who put the toxin in the tea :( 

• Like 22