[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Could someone please help me out here . It was mentioned in some earlier post about WS sitting by the lake and thinking about HS and all their previous meetings . I never got to see anything like that in the ep :( all I saw was WS thinking of HS and her face was seen for a second . Can someone pls tell me where I can watch the unedited version of the episode with eng sub plsss. 

• Like 6

57 minutes ago, lovedrama11 said:

Could someone please help me out here . It was mentioned in some earlier post about WS sitting by the lake and thinking about HS and all their previous meetings . I never got to see anything like that in the ep :( all I saw was WS thinking of HS and her face was seen for a second . Can someone pls tell me where I can watch the unedited version of the episode with eng sub plsss. 

you must have watched the international version. In the sbs version, they included flashbacks since they meet. You can watch the full version of the episode :D

• Like 8

Has anyone asked LJK how he did his fighting and riding scenes with 1 eye perpetually covered? Some of us have fringes right? I find mine irritating when its long. LJK has it over his left eye all the time. Plus the mask. How irritating is it? Plus I don't know about it but having a visual impediment must affect his sense of balance. Or depth perception

• Like 12

@ck1oz: i watched somewhere on youtube  on an interview on this very question.  he did admit to depth perception and balance issues as well as worrying about how he'd be able to show emotions /facial expressions for his character w/a mask over his one eye majority of the time.  

he is doing a great job, i'd say.

• Like 14

35 minutes ago, lovedrama11 said:

@lovedrama11 Did you mean this scene?? :) 

• Like 20

1 minute ago, wordsmyth0253 said:

선공개 8회

소: 넌...이 흉측한 얼굴이 아무렇지도 않는 거냐? 불쌍해서 이래?
수: 맨날 죽이네 살리네 하는 분을 어떻게 불쌍해 합니까? 흉이 있건 없건, 사람들이 어떻게 보든, 황자님이 좋은 사람이라는 것이 저한텐 더 중요합니다... 겨우 한 뼘이네요. 이 한 뼘때문에 긴 인생이 어두운 건 좀 억울하잖아요. 

So: You...are you not at all affected by this hideous face? Are you acting like this out of pity?
Su: How can you pity someone who's always going on about killing and saving [people]? Whether you have a scar or not, no matter how people see you, the fact that you're a good person is more important to me. (So releases her wrist and she touches his face again) In the end, it's only a single hand-span. Having your whole long life be dark because of this one hand-span...doesn't that seem a bit unfair?

Thank you so much!! I was dying to know what they were saying. I can't wait to watch the whole episode. :D

• Like 18

5 minutes ago, wordsmyth0253 said:

선공개 8회

소: 넌...이 흉측한 얼굴이 아무렇지도 않는 거냐? 불쌍해서 이래?
수: 맨날 죽이네 살리네 하는 분을 어떻게 불쌍해 합니까? 흉이 있건 없건, 사람들이 어떻게 보든, 황자님이 좋은 사람이라는 것이 저한텐 더 중요합니다... 겨우 한 뼘이네요. 이 한 뼘때문에 긴 인생이 어두운 건 좀 억울하잖아요. 

So: You...are you not at all affected by this hideous face? Are you acting like this out of pity?
Su: How can you pity someone who's always going on about killing and saving [people]? Whether you have a scar or not, no matter how people see you, the fact that you're a good person is more important to me. (So releases her wrist and she touches his face again) In the end, it's only a single hand-span. Having your whole long life be dark because of this one hand-span...doesn't that seem a bit unfair?

big-eyes-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774066  Thank you sooo very much for sharing it... Iove it --- every single Word!!! This is really a new Word for So - no wonder he will do everything for her later.... So excited to see that...

• Like 17