[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

If there is a love line between Chae Ryung and 9th Prince, I'd be on board. She's too cute not to love and 9th Prince is so mature and serious, he needs someone like Chae Ryung in his life. lol. I remember when Hae Soo and Wang Eun were fighting outside, he mumbled about how childish that was... until everyone ran out to look. Then he mumbled to himself, "right... a fight is... entertaining." and THEN he left to join them. Haha. He's kind of adorable in his own way too. If they kept this love line, I just hope it doesn't turn out like in the c-version...

• Like 13

i notice that both WS and WW learn and changed through Haesoo.. they both learn to truly love somebody its just that person happen to be the same person.. if we weight in their both love toward Haesoo is a deep and never going to end kind of love.. i just so attach to this two character to be honest.. they so broken in different way but find happiness when Haesoo appear in their life.. Haesoo is the centre of their world and they ultimately have to fight each other for their own salvation.. 

but the one who going to hurt the most is Haesoo.. she will be the broken one later in drama.. one by one reality of harshness of that era losing people she loved and have to watch WS/WW fighting.. both of them is somebody that she loved and she can't do anything about it.. i just hope after all those dark moment we will see a silver lining for each character.. they deserve to be happy ... :(

• Like 15

59 minutes ago, evok said:

about the drama, one thing that disturbing me... close-shot filmings! you probably noticed, drama is filming mostly in close shots, especially with front or side focus on faces..I'm watching it in a big screen and when director suddenly focusing on faces, ıt looks scary. :lol: they rarely do this but this director like to focus on faces in a close distance.

I am feeling claustrophobic because of KKT PD's love for close ups. :lol: It's like medium shots don't exist for him...or is too far (few times) or is extreme close up (a lot of times). 

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

I am feeling claustrophobic because of KKT PD. :lol: It's like medium shots don't exist for him...or is too far or is extreme close up.  

Yes - even I love to see JG so clear and in a lot scenes it was good to show the pain, fear, feelings very more near to us it was way too much.... It´s even difficult sometimes to get a nice Picture from more Person in the Scene standing Side by Side or sitting on the same Table - Face 1 , next Scene Face 2...  yes -- I agree with that!  (and I did not wanted to find anything I don´t like in that Drama. :angry:)

• Like 11

5 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Are we??? Ohhhh! :):):)

Poland here. :D

I'm super jelaous that you can watch it now. I got a link where I should be able to watch it with you but network here is really bad. Will try again later. :)

We are - Germany is very near by or not. Feels like we are Neighbours. :D

Sorry for my late replay - Head full of Moon Lovers and Joon Gi :wub:

• Like 9

54 minutes ago, MadraRua said:

She's not fit to be called a mother. Even a dog knows how to look after its young better. Shame -  She failed in her attempt to persuade the King not to take another concubine. This was his fault. Disgrace - She lost all respect from the King in that attempt. Flaw - He is a blight upon her holier than thou image, an ugly blemish in her otherwise pristine beauty. She places all the fault for her own failings at his feet and pushes him away like you would a pestilence. I seriously cannot wait for this woman's downfall. She sees no worth in him at all and discards him cruelly  For shame really. He's so much better off without her. But as with all filial ties he places great importance on his with his mother.... But she will never give him validation. 

Absolutely agree with you, exactly how i feel for Queen Yu! The most fitting punishment for her would be to live to see Wang So become the King of Goryeo while her favoured sons die (3rd) or are incapacitated (14th, dont want him to die..yet). Her foretelling will be true....Goryeo will belong to her son.....only that will be the most bitter pill to swallow.

Hello everyone.....delurking after the lovely ep 4! Loving Moonlovers and LJK :wub:

• Like 13

Am I the only one dissappointed and even a little pissed off that wang wook did not stop yeonhwa before she beat haesoo? If he really liked her that much shouldn't he react a little more aggressively? I feel like he is not the type to put love in front of his honour or his ambitions. Just like in the c version, he couldn't give up on the throne for her.

• Like 15

5 minutes ago, hanatanada said:

Am I the only one dissappointed and even a little pissed off that wang wook did not stop yeonhwa before she beat haesoo? If he really liked her that much shouldn't he react a little more aggressively? I feel like he is not the type to put love in front of his honour or his ambitions. Just like in the c version, he couldn't give up on the throne for her.

i bet at time, he wasn't sure about his feeling for HaeSoo. therefore, he chose his honor and his sister's honor. also, when his sister actually start to hit HS, WW was about to stop his sister. but So bit him to it. also, after 4th So said "she's mine" and after 14th Jung's incident, WW finally figured out that he's truly in love. that's when he's calculative personality starts to break down and becomes reckless to have HS. i think.  

• Like 11

3 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

@matchacake thank you for the translation. So happy to read positive feedbacks from knetz

meanwhile

Youku views stamp at 400 million and this will rise upto tomorrow because the trend of each episode averages at 100 million views :heart:

I checked on the youku views again and right now (just before 5 a.m. KST) the view count is over 420 million.

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, Berou said:

there as so many close ups that somehwere in the middle of the ep,  i started staring at LJK's lips shape :lol::lol:, i got distracted by them.  

lol...same distraction here too...those clos up shots are so perfect for LJKs face that you would want to stop camera then and there so you can stare bit more....;)

@MadraRua thanks for the link..and your man LJK... I'd love to claim and many more would jump.. it will be difficult to decide whom he belongs :D

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, Berou said:

there as so many close ups that somehwere in the middle of the ep,  i started staring at LJK's lips shape :lol::lol:, i got distracted by them.  

I think this episode the close ups were far far far less. the conversation abot "shall i call you my person" were the only place there were excess closeups. otherwise i barely noticed them

• Like 9

45 minutes ago, Berou said:

i have searched about what ttakji/ddakji is, it is a traditional korean game and the running man cast has played it apparently : 

Ttakji is not as easy as its look

딱지 [ddak-ji] or pronounce as ttakji is a korean traditional game. Its a folded paper. It's played by smashing your ttakji on the opponent ttakji to make the opponent ttakji flip. This is a bit about ttakji to those who dont what it is before reading this post.

If you're a Running Man fans, i believe you know what am i talking about. Its a mini game that Running Man play which using 2  folded paper. Who else have try to made ttakji other than me? By watching all the Running Man member play ttakji, i thought it would be simple as ABC. But its totally wrong.

Yaaaaaaas !!!! They played it a bunch of time on Running Man xDxD I think they even did it last week !!! Anyway it is a no-brainer fun game ;)

Edited by LyraYoo
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Berou said:

i live in belgium, we are neighbours :), it feels good that there a some who live in the same timezone

That´s soooo true. I guess it is the first time I meet here someone from Belgium. Hi Neighbour :D

When we have time to write like crazy the thread is always not so crowded anymore... yes . timezone trouble. But the good Point is - we often can watch with subs in the Night. :D

• Like 9

hello! could someone please pm me the link to view ep 4 with eng sub? many thanks <3

hope to contribute to this thread soon. i've been lurking this thread reading everyone's wonderful analyses and speculations, gosh what has this drama done to me?! :sweatingbullets:

edit: thanks to @MadraRua for a link ^^

• Like 10