[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 hour ago, itzibitzispider said:

My dear fellow inmates 

I know you might dislike me in a few seconds:

I don't want a second season .... the second season from the c-version was s**i and I don't think I could cope with our cast going thru another hard season.
Thru the fan-project some of us participate in and thru millions of comments we know MLSHR was not received in Korea as we feel about it and so they might as well say "No way"

And I am good with that.

I am still not sure if I can cope with Moonday and Tuesday ... *sigh*

I don't know why people conclude that the drama was not received Korea. It may not have rated as well as on TV but it has regained the top spot on CPI rating index from the 6th of October which I believe includes the online streaming. We have to admit, tv viewing has been becoming less and less these days.

• Like 15

13 minutes ago, Uniform Victory said:

I don't know why people conclude that the drama was not received Korea. It may not have rated as well as on TV but it has regained the top spot on CPI rating index from the 6th of October which I believe includes the online streaming. We have to admit, tv viewing has been becoming less and less these days.

Well, we can never be sure ... but that's my opinion that I filtered out of the comments read here and on twitter, also I have a friend in Korea ... well ok, that is just one, but neither her nore her sister watched it ...
With all the internet streaming and stuff one can't always control the "where is something popular?", but I have to confess I do not know anyone in my area who does watch k-drama ... I bet there are, but I don't know anyone ... I am always looked at as if I am really strange ... well I am ...

Still, I could not cope watching the 2. of the c-version ... I did not like it ... so I don't mind, if they won't throw a 2. k-version onto us ... I am happy with what I have here right now ;) 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, zi4r said:

Told myself I'd stay away from MLSHR for one full day, because it's slowly eating away both my heart and my brain. So I decided to rewatch Sherlock series 1&2 (my previous obsession).

And then, when I heard this line from Sherlock:

... my mind went back to WangSo. And I can't concentrate anymore.

So I'm back here. Posting. Again.

Sigh...... MLSHR, gimme back my life, please.

Love: A dangerous disadvantage.....

What WangSo has gone through in the name of love:

Poisoning

Hide contents

Injury

Hide contents

Exile #1 (from Taejo) & #2 (from Yo)

Hide contents

Reveal hidden contents

2zr9ZoZ.gif

Debasement at the hands of a traitor

Hide contents

And let's not even talk about what her love for WangSo is doing to HaeSoo now.

And what about us fans?

Well, I can only speak for myself. Here I am, spending another weekend, balling my eyes out again for the tragic love of OTP.

Yes.....

.... Thank you for the final proof.

Now playing in OneTVAsia repeat of MLSHR episode 17 and 18 but I couldnt bring myself to rewatch. I will cry a bucket again. My heart will start break again. I just wait until next episode.

17 minutes ago, Killa92 said:

Rewatching Episode 18 on ONE HD as they air back ep 17 & 18 today.  Anyone watching also ?

NO.  I am watch Shopping King Louis now.  I am afraid I will cry a bucket. I just wait until next episode.

• Like 11

@htk9207 @sooji28   I am doing mine

Your most favorite So-Soo scene:  Carnival scene

- Your most heart breaking So-Soo scene: (SBS version if I'm not mistaken) So proposed Soo at the praying tower, and Soo rejected (again)

- The most favorite So moment: When So stole a kiss from Hae Soo. 

- The most favorite Soo moment: When she kissed WangSo first

- Which scene that makes your heart flutter? When WS hugged HS, telling her, "I miss you".

- Which scene that makes you cry a river: Lady Oh's execution scene.

- Which scene that makes you want to smack something near you? When Yon Hwa mended Wang So's wound after the Exorcise (Ep 3)

- Which scene that makes you hooked forever for MLSHR? Wang So and Hae Soo first stargazing (WS told HS that he would move to the Palace and no longer stayed at Wook's house)

- Which So scene that makes you want to watch over and over again?

1. Wang So visit Hae Soo in the prison

2. Hae Soo took off Wang So's mask

3. The meet cute: their first meet. Wang So on the horse saved HS and pulled her.

4. Every time WangSo laughs (The "pessus" and boat scene)

5. When WangSo said "She's mine" (Soo was beaten by Yon Hwa)

I add my a category:

Which scene that makes you want to puke? Gwangjong was drunk and he almost kissed the Queen (eww) 

• Like 16

4 hours ago, ChewyChocolate said:

''i think our OTP is forever fated to spiral endlessly into each other through time and space. Its my artistic opinion, but i am sure the writer had similar intentions, had she had the support  and resources to fully flesh out these poetic ambitions.'

@chickenchopflipflop What you said is so illuminating and brilliant...and so sad, really, that they are destined to meet, fall in love and part through the ages, again and again, in a doomed and tragic loop that just repeats itself through the centuries. Like Westworld, the show that has got me hooked currently. Tragedy replays itself over and over again, in different storylines, but always with the same tragic ending.

And yes, it would be terrific in the form of an epic novel, or a movie.

I think the writer should write her own novel and not follow the C-novel. Her characters are very different from the novel and at times feel forced to follow the novel's direction rather than giving them freedom to develop in their own direction. I would love to read her own complete version and see where it would lead her wonderful characters to. ;)

• Like 10

I re-watched episode  17 and even when i know i'll cry again and again...but i skipped YH part..because it make me wanna puke and i hate to see her snake face..She's not a human and how come she didn't get the Karma yet? If she get it i will laugh like crazy because it'll become my favourite scene:wub:

• Like 11

23 minutes ago, junejungki said:

Now playing in OneTVAsia repeat of MLSHR episode 17 and 18 but I couldnt bring myself to rewatch. I will cry a bucket again. My heart will start break again. I just wait until next episode.

NO.  I am watch Shopping King Louis now.  I am afraid I will cry a bucket. I just wait until next episode.

I can't watch the rerun again. I cry just listening to OST. I have to save my tears for monday :tears:

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

I can't watch the rerun again. I cry just listening to OST. I have to save my tears for monday :tears:

Yes. I have the same thought too. I am saving my tears for Monday. I am going to watch episode 19 and 20 with my sisters and mom. I will return to my home town on Monday.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, chickenchopflipflop said:

From the very beginning the writer has given us hints that HS is doomed from the way her name was penned....it also serves to highlight the looping nature that fate likes to operate in (what comes around goes around). The story of WS is often told in circles (i.e. the incident with Eun's birthday). which also cleverly alludes to the theme of reincarnation; i think our OTP is forever fated to spiral endlessly into each other through time and space. Its my artistic opinion, but i am sure the writer had similar intentions, had she had the support  and resources to fully flesh out these poetic ambitions. 

It also reminds me of the Chinese idiom "have fate without destiny". So and Soo have the fate to meet each other but don't have the destiny to stay together. 

• Like 17

47 minutes ago, Killa92 said:

Rewatching Episode 18 on ONE HD as they air back ep 17 & 18 today.  Anyone watching also ?

Nope :D...still in the denial mode on after last Tuesday.  I'm planning to re-watch it tomorrow or maybe Monday morning, sometimes before the air time of ep.19.  My poor heart still can't accept to see how they started to grow apart :cry:

• Like 9

2 hours ago, itzibitzispider said:

My dear fellow inmates 

I know you might dislike me in a few seconds:

I don't want a second season .... the second season from the c-version was s**i and I don't think I could cope with our cast going thru another hard season.
Thru the fan-project some of us participate in and thru millions of comments we know MLSHR was not received in Korea as we feel about it and so they might as well say "No way"

And I am good with that.

I am still not sure if I can cope with Moonday and Tuesday ... *sigh*

100% agree with the bold part. the only good thing came out of the sequel was the OST by Mayday. even the OST lyric is much more relevant than the whole sequel episodes. Tonghua should be d**n mad to see her epic love story was butchered like that.

check this video, & turn on the subs

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-puMCb0MjtY

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, pass3rby said:

I add my a category:

Which scene that makes you want to puke? Gwangjong was drunk and he almost kissed the Queen (eww) 

LOL the only sexy almost kiss that we've got, and it had to be the snake. god damn it.

Your most favorite So-Soo scene:  First time make up scene magic of bb cream, Hae Soo Skin Solution

- The most favorite So moment: Every shot, every scene of So

- Which scene that makes your heart flutter? Every shot, every scene of So

- Which scene that makes you cry a river: Lady Oh's execution scene.

- Which scene that makes you want to smack something near you? Every shot, every scene of Yeon Hwa

• Like 13

2 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

If So makes it to the 21st century in some way... either through another eclipse or through a time travel trope... I will insist that both he and Su go for relationship counselling ASAP. It's just so bleakly depressing watching their inability to communicate properly again in Ep. 18. He's so angry, guilty, hurt and whatever else. She's trying so hard to bear everything, trying not to take sides, feeling weary at how life really sucks for everyone but not being able to do much. I used to run a marriage discussion group and watching them in non-communication mode just kills me.

I will even chip in money to pay for those counselling sessions. You know where to find me guys...

Let's Kickstart this because watching them not communicate is killing me too. At this point, I'm starting to agree with the DramaFever recap where Logan says that they need to break up before they end up hating each other. 

• Like 13