[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Spoiler
1 minute ago, redfrommars said:

1ST OF ALL, I SWEAR I WAS F***ING NEAR ON DESTROYING MY LAPTOP AT THAT MASK YH AND DRUNK SO SCENE!!!!  hate onion head

So... we have Su wanting to leave the palace and in the preview So don't want to see Su ever again?   oh onion head

WRITERNIMM I WAS PRAISING YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL CHARACTERIZATIONS AND THE STORY BUT WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED??!!!!

WHERE IS THE SO WHO SAID "I WILL NEVER LET YOU GO" AND THE SU WHO SAID "YOU HAVE ME, I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU"?

WHY THE HELL DID YOU DEVELOP THEIR COMPASSIONATE LOVE FOR EACH OTHER IN 17 EPISODES ONLY TO BREAK IT IN 1 EPISODE OF A DEAD (TRAITOR BAD) FRIEND AND A RELATIONSHIP WHERE SU WAS ALWAYS UNSURE AND HAS SUNK MANY YEARS AGO??  kicked2 onion head

DIRECTORNIMM, PDNIMM, EDITORNIMM, DID YOU EVEN HAVE ANY PLAN IN USING THIS?

Hide contents

HOPE0_zpsd1kxfjig.jpg

AND WHAT ABOUT THIS?

Hide contents

HOPE1_zpshtwbklwp.jpg

IS THIS JUST ONE OF YOUR PROMOTION AND ADVERTISEMENT?

AND FINALLY...

HOPE5_zps4hqqwoe8.jpg

HOPE6_zpsvymftegx.jpg

HEALING?? HAPPINESS?? ALL I RECEIVE ARE ANXIETY, DEPRESSION, STRESS AND BROKEN HEARTS.  bleeding onion head

IF YH WILL NOT GET THE KARMA SHE DESERVES BEFORE THE SERIES END AND IF SO WILL CONSUMMATE WITH HER AND HAVE LOTS OF KIDS AND IF THE ENDING IS NOT SATISFYING, I MIGHT WANT TO HAVE SECOND THOUGHTS FOR THE DVD UNCUT VERSION. I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS!!  nonono onion head

SERIOUSLY!! OUR SOSOO BABIES DESERVE ALL THE HAPPINESS IN THE WORLD AND WE ECLIPSES DESERVE THE HEALING AND HAPPINESS LJK MENTION!!!!  desperate2 onion head

Please don't make me regret watching this. I've never been so in love, desperate and devoted for a drama and OTP before... DRAMAGODS DO SOMETHING!!!!  wait onion head

i was asking the same thing... what healing and relaxation??? hahaha

i dunno ill just keep watching as im expecting this things to happen, just wanna know how the production played with the story..

So doesn't want to see Su (maybe coz of that wooky past thing) but i think like the c-version he doesn't want her to leave the palace... she'll be able to leave when married to Jung.

now i just have to find the recaps here... so many pages....... ottoke..

• Like 14

GJ feels after  HS leaves him:cry:

How do I breathe?
How do I breathe?
It feels so different being here
I was so used to being next to you
Life for me is not the same
There's no one to turn to
I don't know why I let it go too far
Starting over - it's so hard
Seems like everywhere I try to go
I keep thinking of you

How do I breathe
Without you here by my side?
How will I see
When your love brought me to the light?
Where do I go
When your heart's where I lay my head?
When you're not with me
How do I breathe?
How do I breathe?

*excerpt from the song how do i breath by Mario

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, mfongy said:

Wang So is that boyfriend/husband whom you crazily fell in love with, not knowing he can become overly possessive, jealous, and abusive that you ended up regretting knowing him. :P

this speaks to me on a personal level. you regret knowing such a person but the love is still there, no matter how much heart break the person causes! so trueeeee. though HS should just use her sexy skills and flirting habits to get her way. He's not that difficult to woo. lmao. 

• Like 13

Even though I'm thankful for how the Korean version did not drag out the sad portions as much as the Chinese version, I would prefer that it didn't do a 360 degrees flip to evil So. If the show decides to upset me by sticking to some depressing historical facts, why not show me the good things historically about Wang So too?

Here are the missed opportunities:

1) CR's betrayal : Hae Soo said her only fault was being a slave. Historically Gwangjong passed a law to free all slaves. The drama could have Wang So passed this law because of what Hae Soo said.

2) By starting the national civil service examination, Gwangjong was able to expel from the court people from powerful clans and replace them with civil officials recruited by merit, giving everyone, not only the rich and powerful people, the opportunity to work for the state : Wang So could have done that instead of being so ruthless.

NOPE. It just have to follow the novel / C-drama.

Hello, this story have already been adapted to fit the Goryeo setting and if you really wanted to follow the C-drama, then Eun would still be around.

I kept watching this drama because it's not a carbon copy of the Chinese version but now, the similarities are creeping me out.

The Chinese version was too long and draggy for me, especially the end but the Korean version could have benefitted from 5 more episodes just to bridge the gap of character development.

A good script does not always rely on audience emptying their tissue boxes and smashing their laptops.

• Like 17

10 minutes ago, ChewyChocolate said:

The killing started with the horse. That was the first kill.

I LOL at this //

7 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

No, the tree

I ROTFL at this ...

Anyway there's go my dream down the drain .. They Got Married ..

Please please please  Dramagod I am begging on my legs knees hand .. whole body .. don't let them consummate the marriage 

• Like 21

3 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:
  Hide contents

i was asking the same thing... what healing and relaxation??? hahaha

i dunno ill just keep watching as im expecting this things to happen, just wanna know how the production played with the story..

So doesn't want to see Su (maybe coz of that wooky past thing) but i think like the c-version he doesn't want her to leave the palace... she'll be able to leave when married to Jung.

now i just have to find the recaps here... so many pages....... ottoke..

Cause we are all MASOCHIST here!!

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, redfrommars said:

1ST OF ALL, I SWEAR I WAS F***ING NEAR ON DESTROYING MY LAPTOP AT THAT MASK YH AND DRUNK SO SCENE!!!!  

So... we have Su wanting to leave the palace and in the preview So don't want to see Su ever again?   

WRITERNIMM I WAS PRAISING YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL CHARACTERIZATIONS AND THE STORY BUT WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED??!!!!

WHERE IS THE SO WHO SAID "I WILL NEVER LET YOU GO" AND THE SU WHO SAID "YOU HAVE ME, I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU"?

WHY THE HELL DID YOU DEVELOP THEIR COMPASSIONATE LOVE FOR EACH OTHER IN 17 EPISODES ONLY TO BREAK IT IN 1 EPISODE OF A DEAD (TRAITOR BAD) FRIEND AND A RELATIONSHIP WHERE SU WAS ALWAYS UNSURE AND HAS SUNK MANY YEARS AGO??  

DIRECTORNIMM, PDNIMM, EDITORNIMM, DID YOU EVEN HAVE ANY PLAN IN USING THIS?

Hide contents

AND WHAT ABOUT THIS?

Hide contents

IS THIS JUST ONE OF YOUR PROMOTION AND ADVERTISEMENT?

AND FINALLY...

HEALING?? HAPPINESS?? ALL I RECEIVE ARE ANXIETY, DEPRESSION, STRESS AND BROKEN HEARTS. 

IF YH WILL NOT GET THE KARMA SHE DESERVES BEFORE THE SERIES END AND IF SO WILL CONSUMMATE WITH HER AND HAVE LOTS OF KIDS AND IF THE ENDING IS NOT SATISFYING, I MIGHT WANT TO HAVE SECOND THOUGHTS FOR THE DVD UNCUT VERSION. I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS!!  

SERIOUSLY!! OUR SOSOO BABIES DESERVE ALL THE HAPPINESS IN THE WORLD AND WE ECLIPSES DESERVE THE HEALING AND HAPPINESS LJK MENTION!!!!  

Please don't make me regret watching this. I've never been so in love, desperate and devoted for a drama and OTP before... DRAMAGODS DO SOMETHING!!!!  

I do understand that hurt feeling while i read it, but LoL those cute emoji makes me laugh too ^^ ok girl, better we go to our couple SoSoo-JoonU thread to heal our heart-break, see ya :D

• Like 12

33 minutes ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

@imaginary24 Welcome to the thread!Glad to have you here so we can all complain,have our hearts broken,cry,laugh and console each other.We are obviously feeling the same way you do:tears:Never too late to join the family chingu!:lol:

Auuw! Thanks @dramu51ch0c10ve for greeting! Actually I have been lurking here for quite sometime before I have the courage to voice out my mind about the drama here. :)

Guys, did you noticed that at the end of the episode HS is giving Baek Ah her hairpin which WS had given her before? So that Jung will recognize that it's her who originally send the message to help her leave the palace through Baek Ah. If HS truly love WS, why is she even doing that? Does HS doesn't even treasure the only present (as I remember) given by So just bit? This will definitely leads to misunderstanding! Damn it! You girl... deserves to be slapped on your face! You should think logically before you act! Damn HS! 

• Like 9

I haven't watched the episode yet, but read some recap. Based on it, So didn't let his mother meet Jung, he refused to grant her wish because he wanted to be recognised by her. If this is correct, then this could explain why Jung won't grant Hae Soo's wish as well. While she is dying, she wants to meet So one last time, but Jung wants to punish his brother So... Do you think, it's possible?

On the other hand, I wished that Jung would discover the involvement of Wook and Yeon Hwa in his brothers's death and So's poisoning so that he regrets his decision.

• Like 21

16 hours ago, Diana Blanche said:

I second that. Even he mentioned it in an interview or he was asked in a show (if I'm not mistaken was in 2009-2010, sorry I don't remember exactly), that he is afraid of the knife of a plastic surgeon :)

He doesn't even need even a single bit of adjustment. If anything, his face should be a model for plastic surgery HAHAA

• Like 8

@jadecoral Yes, 5 more episodes will have treated us to more romantic scenes first before all the agony. I think with only 2 more episodes, there's no pregnancy then?

Can anyone tell me why all the characters were concern that Queen Yoo was dying? Yeon Hwa, has she forgotten how her mother's life was constantly hanging on the thread because of Queen Yoo? HS might not know the detail, but didn't she knows all her sufferings are caused by Queen Yoo? Queen Yoo was basically dancing at Eun's death! Queen Yoo will have been on cloud nine if any of them dies, except her Yo and Jung. Even Yo's death didn't seem to affect her. Why so much care for her?

WS I can understand maybe because, once upon a time, he had felt his mother's love before he got his scar. 

• Like 8

its not about CR getting killed or the betray of her that make Soo goes mad with So....

the fact that So changing to a person that she did't know anymore.. you can said that she should being loyal and stay with him.. for what?????? for watching him being the ruthless KG or having her 10 years life being with someone that she does't know??

like i said KG changed because it what he must do to secure the throne.. its not his fault or even the writer.. being a king changed a person that is the price to sit on that cursed throne... so yes Soo did said she will never leave him but HIM as for So not KG... the one she loves is So not KG.. the one who drink poison , willing to die for her is So and not KG... 

the one that tortured CR is KG and not So.. the one who married for power is KG and not So .. the one that strip Jung from palace is KG not So..

Soo is leaving behind KG and not So... and its what Soo will write later on that man in her heart is So not KG... this line will explain why she leaving the palace as she leaving the man who sit on the throne...

about Soo proving her love..... she wiling to let So married another women and lived without a title and topping the ice sharing her man with the snake... she don't sacrifice her life but man she sacrifice her own heart and principle of life... she been nothing but support of him since he admit wanted to be a king but there is a limit person can handle pain and now Soo reach her limit and will goes all out to leave palace..

Soo breaking up with So mean nothing to KG.. he would never let Soo goes that's why WW will step in.. WW and WJ will try to make KG letting Soo goes and even if its mean making So hate Soo.. they will do anything to get Soo from palace and maybe that the right thing to do.. at this point nothing can mend So and Soo relationship except for death of Soo later on...

• Like 21

8 minutes ago, hrkharis said:

If I 'm HS, I will take Jung's offer to go with him out of the palace. It's better for HS. 
After becoming king, WS became very selfish and possessive. He was furious when he learned that HS and WW previous relationship. Why was he angry? Earlier when he said that he would make HS was his. HS had said that she loved someone else. But now , the reality she has become his woman. 
At this point I'm on HS side. Don't mistake just inflicted on her. She loves him fully. By her logic,she is aware of the shortcomings that she can't marry him. So although it painful, she can accept her destiny just be a king's woman, and still believes that the King aka WS loves her so much. In contrast with WS, he loves her but doesn't trust her. 

If the story follows a chinese version, like many people said, where HS will die in his arms and he will cry. It will be a cry of regret that he no fully trust her like she loves and believed in him.
After HS dies, as king, he will experience a period of falling. Because during this time HS is someone who has been a source of his strength to be king. Like HS ever says to herself that she will help him.

I just want to clarify...she died in 14th prince arms.

Spoiler

4th prince knew about her death like a day after.

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

No one can play that character anymore. It is LJG's.

People will start to compare if someone try to

it would be funny to see BaekHyun (Wang Eun) play WS. :D he's so small and cute it'll be adorable to see all that bad assery from him. 

• Like 10