[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

my opinion maybe unpopular, but there's some point I want addres with this episode:

1. HS run from palace: Good for her to know her limit. She been tortured, watching her loved one die, saw three king died, involve in coup d'etat (voluntary or not), denied marriage to her lover, saw the suppose-to-be lover marry a snake, saw their relationship going to flush (courtesy of her naivety and his i-am-good-but-turn-to-mad-king-goryo-style). Girl can't catch a break with the rollercoaster episode the writer-nim packed for us in the last 3 episode. So I'm glad we will not prolong her and So's sufering and be done with it.

2. Yeon Hwa ambition: I love women with ambition, that's why I admire her, standing up to  father and brother who want to control her with marriage. I admire her dignity and pride, but in this episode (after succesfuly gain the queen seat like she want) she throw away her pride with that deceitful mask action. I CAN'T STAND IT. She lowered herself with that move, make her more like jealous women with pitiful ambition. I can cut her some slack if she trully love So, but noooo she only want son ASAP. Where's your snake like tactician heart gurl, where????? GAH.

There you have it, my rant. I'm sorry if this post offense anybody.

• Like 21

1 minute ago, shiqin3381 said:

Why always writer wrote  A king in past never get a chance to marry their lover in kdrama?

Cant once make the king had a happy life at the end of episode? 

The king and superheroes are the same

They will never get the girl and live happily ever after (except Disney)

• Like 11

done from page 1532 to here

and what....... i don't think HS' decision to leave the palace is just because of CR's death, (some of) ya'll keep on making this the point of her leaving WS/GJ, that she kind of only loves him 80%  not 100% like how much he loves her, i just can't!!!!! 

like yeah she's stupid enough and all but that doesn't mean she should endure everything again, witness more death and betrayal, yeonhwa getting pregger (tragic!!!) etc etc then just die there so that at least she can prove how much she loves WS/GJ by staying beside him... like girl doesn't have much time to live

tumblr_mdpevnvbjg1rf1lwfo1_250.gif

sorry i just have a lot of feelings, gotta let them out

• Like 13

9 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

@jadecoral Yes, 5 more episodes will have treated us to more romantic scenes first before all the agony. I think with only 2 more episodes, there's no pregnancy then?

@Ainee Etp with the ruckus storyline and two more episodes left, I don't think we have time for the pregnancy to happen. Unless the writer wished us (the viewer) to become mentally and emotionally crazier than how we all already are. :crazy:

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

Pat Pat the tree was killed first in order to scare the wolves and he had killed them easily. 

He killed Pat Pat to survive.

He is unknowingly breaking Hae Soo (tree as translated ) heart to survive. Ironically.

Hahaha omg, now we're discussing which he killed first, a tree or wolves. And the tree has a name.

What has this drama done to us.

I love it so much :(

• Like 17

I think I may have a solid reason on why King So/WS/GJ gets enraged over Soo & Wook having a relationship in the past.

Soo ACCEPTED Wook's proposal. They made a promise.

Soo NEVER accepted a single proposal of King So/GJ. She only vowed to stay by his side and comfort him. 

King So/GJ is going through so much turmoil & all that he wanted & dreamed of protecting is slipping through his fingers. He's more and more agitated by everything that is surrounding him & burying him with the rules of the palace & the politics of securing the country. 

So many are working against him to split him from his Love & foundation that is Soo. After she (Soo) dies, those forcing his hand better pray/beg for mercy. He'll be clean out of mercy. 

• Like 22

6 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

@jadecoral Yes, 5 more episodes will have treated us to more romantic scenes first before all the agony. I think with only 2 more episodes, there's no pregnancy then?

Don't think so. I'm hoping if they only have 2 episodes left, it better just blaze through the sad portions reflected in the C-version and give me more of the lovey dovey happy scenes set in the future, not some "i don't know who you're" crap that I've already seen.

• Like 7

We haven't seen yet Hae Soo telling Wang So she is from the future. In BBJX, Ruoxi told him that when they were in good terms.

Hae Soo will never said that because of Jimong's words? mmm...or the writer is reserving that to her last scene with Wang So making her die in his arms instead of Jung's?

• Like 19

I feel like my heart has been ripped apart after reading your live recaps and watching ep 19 preview :bawling: I'm afraid what's going to happen to our OTP next week will be far beyond my ability to endure and perhaps I might get a panic attack. In the preview I notice a scene when YH is having a bath in candle light but don't tell me that she's going to spend the night with So :( That evil snake becoming So's queen is already too much to bear so if she's gonna do it with him (I know in history she did, however at this point isn't it too soon and too cruel for us to witness that?), I wonder what kind of message the writer wants to deliver to us. Does he/she want to encourage us to live a comfortable life at the cost of others and willingly destroy someone else's happiness as long as it will gain us what we desire? I wish for a severe punishment that will serve her right but unfortunately it seems unlikely to happen if they choose to follow history closely (Geez just imagining she will live a long life and have 5 children with So makes me wanna pull my hair out :crazy:)

• Like 15