[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Just now, syeramy said:

so, NO episode 17? 

SBS you're so cruel? How am I going to survive for the whole week!

Youku needs to make another mistake here. 

BTW does anyone know what SBS did about Youku realeasing ep 16? Are they going to sue them or something because it is a violation of rights right?

• Like 7

Also forgot to mention: BUT WHY DOES JUNG HAVE TO BE SO STUPID AND SO OBNOXIOUS?!  LIKE WTF DON'T TREAT BAEK-A LIKE THAT! OMG. I wanna slap him. I can't tell if he's just stupid (to continue to hate and blame WS for everything) or it's just his jealousy that's the blame behind the crap that comes out of his mouth?! Unbelievable. He better get his richard simmons together sooner than later.

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, shae said:

He found out Yo didn't leave his earring collection in the will.

3 minutes ago, ChewyChocolate said:

Gwangjong says: "Kill them all!" 

People kept interrupting his bed scenes with Soo, so he got mad. That's why he said these words.

Hahahaha.. ladies, are we coping stress with humor here? You're doing great! :lol:

• Like 12

Just now, pwnkl said:

@shae I think they did with music, the part when they kissed.. youko version I don't think it was the song sang by Taeyeon but with SBS.. I think it is. Correct me guys if I'm wrong thoo :)

Yes, so Taeyeon's song was during HS and WS's kiss and romance scene and the My Love song was when HS was treating WS's wounds. (SBS) 

• Like 9

Well,

i am guessing base on the recap SBS did air a better episode compared to the international version.

Though it seems we didnt get the eating scene, but i presume most of the otp scenes we have it :thumbsup: if so, i will not complain ^^

I really do pity Yo, all his life his mother raised him up with one purpose to assume the throne. Sadly like WS said Yo isnt mentally strong, the fact of him killing two of his brother definitely affected him someway. Coupled that with a mother who constantly wants to hold onto power, you can see why he snapped. Whenever you get power in an unfair manner, somehow the sins of what you do always haunt you.

So can i just check the ep ended with Yo dying? or he has not died yet? if so that means next week ep 17, we will see Yo dying and So ascending to the the throne.

I am glad that there was that break up scene, because i feel it made HS have a head on confrontation with exactly her feelings towards WS, her trust towards him and overall the relationship. I dont blame WS for feeling betrayed, i would in his place. So with the distance, the breakup, it really i feel made their relationship more solid. We know that WS's feelings and trust in HS will never change, but certainly i agree that HS needs to have more faith in WS. so that was a brilliantly executed scene! :relieved:

As for the preview, indeed at the end So looked scary. But indeed previews can be misleading. But i understand that being a king at times you have to be ruthless, i mean that is supported by history so i dont see whats wrong if WS has to put his foot down at times. but i guess we will know more next week.

I am so happy to see a glimpse of the lantern scene! that would definitely be a romantic scene!  :wub:

Spoiler

Just want to clarify i remember in the c-version, number 13th was punished because he took on 4th crimes, and then he fell in love and had a child. but his wife committed suicide or something. will that storyline be repeated with Baekah? I am guessing that if WH was indeed ask to spy on the 13th and the 14th, (unsure what honestly as there to spy on, they never did covert the throne) i am wondering what would happen to the 13th-WH storyline,

any thoughts?

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, kdramawriter said:

I didn't like the SBS edit in the first half of the episode. In the Intl version, the conversation with the General where Wang So figures out who's on his side essentially happens right after Eun's death. The general asks Wang So that to be a king, he has to give up people like he did with SD, so who is he going to give up. Then they cut RIGHT to WS breaking up with Hae Su, which establishes VERY clearly that he broke up with HS for multiple reasons

1) To keep the Yo from using her as a pawn against him

2) To gain General Park's support

3) Dealing with her distrust of him regarding Eun's whereabouts. 

In the SBS edit, the conversation with the General is a flashback, which kind of puts the logical sequence of events out of order. I did like the backhug scene and def thought that should have been included in the intl version. 

Kudos to you guys! i prolly couldnt have spotted the differences even if i have two screens playing two versions side by sides.

*salute*

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, briseis said:

Gwangjong:"KILL THEM ALL!"

thanks all for the recap.. cant wait for the sbs version to see the difference.

wow.. from the preview.. does everyone starts to be paranoid and killing mode once taking the throne... goshhh

• Like 7

Just now, heartforkdrama said:

Preview....

WS is the new King (?)

Really I look forward to this scene...

Me too! Been using photo from this scene as my lock screen. So if this AIN'T happening, I'm gonna be pissed. :angry:
But why oh why, in each episode they show us, it always taste bitter and sweet, mostly bitter - less sweetness. 

• Like 7

Who else is having a hard time keeping up with all the different versions of each episode?! It really gets confusing as hell... :huh::sweatingbullets:

I believe the drama could do even better if the editing was more solid! I hope they release a DVD with an extended edition of each episode so that we'll eventually be able to watch every aired scene in the intended order. In my opinion sometimes this drama carelessly lessens its potential by cutting short the emotional scenes and it makes me feel sorry towards the actors who pretty much poured their everything into this story. 

• Like 20

7 minutes ago, Rose34 said:

Thank you for replying me! They didn't shift two hours later to 10pm KST? I saw it somewhere. 

I think i have some self control to wait for the full episode eng subs lol despite so many spoilers. 

It was 10pm KST

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

It was Wook? LOL! When I saw WW rush over to WY and his face full of deep concern I was like WHY THE HELL DO YOU CARE IF HE LIVES OR DIES!

i think it is because he didnt get to work like some strategy to gain his position on the throne. After all the moment Yo dies, So is automatic King.

• Like 8