[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

5 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

That's strange because this just came out. What you're seeing should be a repeat. And yes...ep 17 preview is out!!

@meahri_1 @briseis @violet90 

I guess youku web streaming people got notified late (it is not TV station) and released ep 16 and ep 17 preview but took it down after 10 minutes. Although I could not access ep 16 from US but it did change to yellow color VIP sign and now it is back to preview mode. briseis was so fast with screenshot! I was on my phone checking and in such a hurry to give u guys link w/o taking screenshot or watch carefully and when I went back with my ipad to youku site, it was gone :( bravo @briseis

Sorry guys! The youku link I and violet90 gave will no longer work as they took down both ep 16 and preview for ep 17. So, only ep 16 preview will be available now on youku.

I lost my kisses from my chingu...darm youku :(:(:( 

I guess today is our cursing day and heart attack day from having too much hope :angry:

• Like 11

Why is WY yelling to Soo "It's all because of you, this woman!"

Who will have poison him? WW wouldn't do that since he knows WS will be next in line if he died. WS is the next eldest sibling, and has decree from previous king to sit on the throne.

I can't believe WS let WWon live!! Just kill that snake!!

All angst aside, I think my heart skipped a beat looking at WS's exposed forehead. Now I can see his whole beautiful, elven-like face.

• Like 14

9 minutes ago, faeriealice said:

Because it will affect the ratings like it had last week.

You really don't need to do that. It's not like they canceled the entire show.

--

Also guys i think it would be common courtesy to keep the Ep 17 Preview in spoilers tags since it has been in a way 'leaked' due to an error on youku's part.

SBS have to understand the imp of SHR..sorry somehow i wanted to vent my frustration..

• Like 8

Some IT guy gonna be fired from youko for the blunder of uploading preview to ep 17. Or the least ordered to sat in the corner for a week.

So hair seems up, but not soo's hair. A married woman also have different hair style. Like lady hae.

Maybe so's hair is not of a married man, but of a king's hair do?

Wook, you dare sulk for soo to choose another man? What do you expect, for her to continue to wait for you? It was your murderous intent of your brothers plus you actually killed mo that turns soo to so. Not of your position you jerkkkk.

• Like 20

8 minutes ago, jetsu said:

The preview ... did anyone see Jung's new hair do? it looks like So's earlier style and the mask kiss with Soo ... it can't be Jung right? I really hope that I'm wrong. Please not Jung. 

I hope you are wrong too.. but i had this suspicion since the beginning.....

On a separate note, in the ep 17 preview, it seems that HS and WS remain devoted to each other despite him finally becoming king... I honestly don't know how they will write the C ending into this and make it believable. ...... it doesn't feel realistic to separate them in the next 4 episodes when they have survived 16 episodes of trials and tribulations... the way they wrote the relationship, it seems like they would be strong enough to survive what will happen to CR. I really wonder what event it will be to separate them, i hope it is different from C version and i am still completely in denial about everything...

• Like 17

7 minutes ago, shiraru said:

But on the bright side, it seems the smashing bracelet scene is coming. I'm looking forward to it~~~ I just hope it would be a satisfying finale of their relationship after the long push and pull between them. I want to feel like it's truly over and finished. You know? Like in BBJX, when 8th Prince finally destroys the bracelet; he was royally pissed when he realized Ruoxi won't come back to him, so the inner force that 8th put into the smash and the sound of the cracking bracelet just felt soooo good to my ears and eyes as I screamed,"IT'S OFFICIALLY OVER!! SO LONG, FAREWELL AMIGO, MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!" when I watched it, hahaha...

MLSHR director, I trust you to make this scene a good one!!

I read the translation in another post and Wook is pretty bitter about Soo becoming the King's woman. I hope Soo gets a good parting shot at him. Something along the lines of "I gave you every opportunity to be with me. Remember? Also, did we conveniently forget that you poisoned CP?"

• Like 15

12 minutes ago, faeriealice said:

I think she will likely tell him the reasons why she did it: To try and make it so he wouldn't have to kill his brother, but also save Eun at the same time.

Ahhhhhhh, true. She could just be like "I didn't want your hand to be forced", etc etc~ And knowing WS, I doubt he'd push her so that's how she'll keep quiet about her visions. :/

Loving the leaked preview for Ep17, but at the same time, I'm extremely worried for HS. Everyone's going to be conspiring against her since she's the new king's greatest weakness. Angst, here we come!!! ;_____;

Also - RME at Jung's face!! This doesn't give me much hope for his attitude tmrw during Eun's death. He's totally going to blame So.

• Like 12

35 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

Okay.. I have a whole lots of collections of PROFANITY coming out right now. But if type, I know it'll just say richard simmons richard simmons... 
But dammittohell! :angry: :angry: :angry:
This is not fair.. they really cannot do this to us. They should make up for it by airing 2 episodes tomorrow back to back. 
Hmm.. can they do that? :blink:

@briseis Thank you for the announcement! I wish you share the same sentiment. 

Wow, SBS is very quick in updating their schedule to show episode 16 tomorrow.

• Like 5