[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Preview ep 17 is great...but i want ep 16 grrrrrrrrrrrr

Spoiler

Finally Wook will realize there no chance what so ever for him with HS

So will protect HS from his mother...and our OTP is still so in love and loveable :wub:

Now i'll say long live the king...among all of them he's most suitable...not perfect but the best choice they have

• Like 17

2 minutes ago, moonlover399993 said:

How the heck can they show a preview of 17 when we haven't seen 16. **facepalm**

In response to spoiler preview:

I bet they wanted to put it out there that WW x HS is OVER now that WW is smashing the bracelet (FINALLY) LOL.

• Like 10

thanks to the preview, so we know that at least Hae Soo will make it to the palace as.....a queen? because I don't see how she is allowed to be in the same room with WS if she's not acknowledged as her wife though.

BYE WANG YO AND THE POOR BRACELET LOL

• Like 18

2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Many weeks ago, I wrote a comment about poison 

and I would like to complete my analysis about this topic. In the episode 14, the poison appeared in form of mercury. Mu was slowly exposed to mercury so that he started losing his mind but it also weakened his body. At the same time, Wang Wook was also trying to poison him with words. He insinuated that Mu's health was so poor that he needed Wang Wook to relieve him from his burden (the throne). But he actually poisoned him one more time, when he read the complain from Eun's grandfather implying that the latter was a danger to Mu. Yet, this time Mu didn't fall into his trap again. Mu became aware by Wook's request that Wook was aiming at the throne. Since he had received So's support through the marriage, Mu stopped Wook from telling more lies. He didn't even allow him to read the full letter.

But based on the next preview, it seems that Wang Won is again doing his favourite habit: poisoning people's mind with his lies. Remember that he lied to Mu in the past: Now, from the preview, he is the one who points out that Soo is still very close to So and that the latter is a danger to Yo.   

Striking is that both brothers will die due to poison. While from the moment we met Mu, the latter was presented as someone with a weak condition, Yo was introduced as someone with a weak mind, since he was under the influence of his mother. His mother's words had been poisoning him for a long time: she always made him believe that he was the one who should become king. So from the start, Yo was described as someone who could be influenced so easily. No wonder that Yo falls for Won's lies and becomes paranoid. The palace is already a poisonous place, but if you add that poisonous atmosphere... no wonder that Yo is losing his mind.

Wook and Won know how to use people's weaknesses. Notice that Wang Wook was the one who suggested Yo to use Wang So as his dog, although Yo had planned to do it differently. Notice that he doesn't mention Wang So as such, which underlines the power of words. Wang So is considered as a dog and Wook is really vicious and poisonous like a snake.

Interesting is that Wang Won mentioned to his brother Wook that he has always been loyal!! He was actually backstabbing Wang Wook, when he joined Yo! Won betrayed Wook and he is now betraying Yo as well. In my opinion, he is just like Wook who will use others to do the dirty work and plays a double-game. Yet, Won will be the loser in the end because he is the one who gave CR the poison. Under his name, the mercury entered the palace with the pretense to create mirrors! So Won made a terrible mistake because he left an evidence. Lies leave no trace therefore Won was able to go under the radar. But this time, he became active and left this evidence so that his lies can be uncovered.                                                                                                                                                                                                 

scroll l pink mouse@40somethingahjumma

@chi13lou @Claudia Koh @meahri_1@nonski@lavender2love

@UnniSarah@adijnpu@iloveknovela @solelylurking

@fathiayunia @dramu51ch0c10ve @ktcjdrama

@syeramy @littleloony @Yongzura @valsava  @junee22 @evie7

@bebebisous33 indeed bad company corrupts good character.... moral lesson:  we have to choose the people whom we hang out with and who we listen to. :D

Those associated with QY and WY were bad in character and those who hang out with any of them becomes like them.  WW is the best example. 

It was a blessing (in disguise) that WS wasn't raised by his selfish mother.  Being around Jimong, the CP and General Park and his Father the King (indirectly) growing up helped him a lot despite of how hard his life was. 

Edited by LyraYoo
please do not quote images
  • Like 13

Just now, stevii said:

thankyou! this really make my dayy! be happy guyss! atleast there will be 2 bed scenes to look forward to (meaning sitting and laying down on the same bed)

How come I cannot access it. It says 404 which usually means no more content?

Can somebody post it here please?

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, krysyuy said:

Well, what's done is done! I'm curious about the episode tomorrow from reading the description... This was posted pages back, so I'm sure I missed out on the discussion.

But how do you guys think HS will explain why she didn't say anything? I honestly don't know what will appease WS unless she's honest about her visions (which is something I feel like the show won't let her do).

I think she will likely tell him the reasons why she did it: To try and make it so he wouldn't have to kill his brother, but also save Eun at the same time.

EDIT: Since the preview been taken down, I am willing to bet youku had an automatic scheduled release for it, and they forgot to make the adjustments, and that's how it got out. Too late though, it's gone viral.

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, moonlover399993 said:

How the heck can they show a preview of 17 when we haven't seen 16. **facepalm**

My feelings exactly.... Duh!! WHY YOU KILL THE SUSPENSE WHAEE? I'm so confused. 

Edit: Oh they took it down. What a mess. #giganticfacepalm

• Like 10

Oh lawd i cant stand SBS cause all i care about right now is Eun and his wife and how WS gonn kil him.

We were supposed to see it last week but then they showed it again in next episode preview and now its cancelled today dammit

• Like 10