[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

oh gosh our worst fears, cancelled!

after releasing all that still cuts! NOOO~

does that mean we are only getting one ep this week or will SBS show two episode tmr?

PLEASE SO TWO!!!

I really dont like baseball now (never been a fan anyways now i really dont like it) :unamused:

• Like 9

I don't know what to say i want to cry and scream and say many bad bad things but i am still in work i have that smile all day only my face and then BAM BAM BAM they kill me like 3 times not one or two i need drink and ambulance and more drink and i need to Go home to cry alone in dark lonely room ....ààaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Like 13

oh gosh our worst fears, cancelled!

after releasing all that still cuts! NOOO~

does that mean we are only getting one ep this week or will SBS show two episode tmr?

PLEASE SO TWO!!!

I really dont like baseball now (never been a fan anyways now i really dont like it) :unamused:

well i am upset, so I will just disappear for tonight first. i will be back tmr

AND SBS BETTER GIVE US A GOOD EPISODE! OR EPISODES!! :triumph::rage:

• Like 12

well the funny thing is we on hot topic but not because of the drama but the dang SBS and baseball match..... 

i kinda know cause SBS don't release the preview like they usually do..... as i right now need a time out cause SBS really getting on my nerve and if i only got episode 16 tomorrow and have to wait another week to also watch a baseball match and got another 1 episode rather than 2....

I FREAKING HATE SBS RIGHT NOW!!! 

• Like 16

It is 9 am where I am, so I am still hoping that I can see the subbed version on dramafever tonight. It usually comes out at around 5 pm. I shall keep my fingers crossed. If I do watch it before you all I won't recap it here so that I don't spoil it for you. I will let you know if I liked it or not though :P

• Like 3