[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

SBS TOTALLY SCREWED UP!!!!

I HATE SBS!!!!

I'M NOT FORGIVING UNLESS THEY'LL AIR TWO EPISODES TOMORROW!!!!

I HOPE SBS WILL HEAR THE NEWS OF ALL THE HATES OF ECLIPSES ALL OVER THE WORLD! OTHER PEOPLE EVEN STAY LATE AT NIGHT JUST TO WATCH IT LIVE! :angry::angry:

THEY NEED TO KNOW THAT THEY TOTALLY F*CKED UP! :angry:

• Like 14

At least we now have confirmation for the future that the simulcast clause is pretty much iron clad for OneTVAsia, regardless of what's reflected in their programming.  I know that was always questioned previously.

• Like 15

Hold on. 
I'm confused. So now that we WONT get to see ep 16 tonight. :angry: 
So tomorrow we will have 1 episode or 2 episodes? Will Dramafever still play the ep 16 tonight? 
Aaaarrgghhhh... 

Can somebody make announcement please? :crazy:

• Like 8

LMAO, this sucks!!! I just realized that if the Twins manage to keep the Heroes from scoring in the top of the 9th, the game would be over! (If SBS had allowed a 10 or 20min delay... *sigh*) Crap, if only the Heroes hadn't made so many errors earlier in the game. I blame their poor performance completely. lol

• Like 11

1 minute ago, penelop3 said:

Hold on. 
I'm confused. So now that we WONT get to see ep 16 tonight. :angry: 
So tomorrow we will have 1 episode or 2 episodes? Will Dramafever still play the ep 16 tonight? 
Aaaarrgghhhh... 

Can somebody make announcement please? :crazy:

According to the official SBS program, there should be only ONE episode tomorrow :tears:

http://schedule.sbs.co.kr/index.jsp?pmDiv=tv&pmSubDiv=sbs&pmDate=20161018

tumblr_inline_of6zv0ceqB1rhkl0p_540.png

• Like 10

5 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

crazy monkey 017I would like to add two things in your wonderful analysis. crazy monkey 037

1) Wang So's silence about the reasons for his marriage is not really a lack of trust, if lack of trust, then in himself. He justified his behaviour later with a different point. His problem was that he wouldn't be able to keep his promise. He had promised something to her and he had failed because he would ask her to wait. He felt that if he gave any explanation, this would sound like false excuses.

Striking is that he is acting the opposite of his brother Wook. The latter always promised something which he never kept and each time, he came with an explanation. Yet it was more or less a false excuse and each time he asked her to wait. Wang So did the opposite: he doesn't want her to wait, since it makes him feel so terrible. While Wang Wook asked her to wait, So wanted the opposite. This proves to me that Wang So has high expectations on himself. Every words he says or every promise he makes, he takes it very seriously. By not asking her to wait, he avoids the terrible situation to promise her something and he might fail again... So he is afraid of not keeping any promise. For him, it is better not to promise anything (make her wait) because he doesn't want to disappoint her, since he doesn't meet her expectations. Then we shouldn't forget that at the beginning of the episode 14, he confessed to Hae Soo that giving him hope was a torture to him. And this state of mind explains why he decided to remain silence about his marriage. He didn't want to hurt her by giving her false hope, since he wasn't sure, he would be able to keep his promise. He knew that making her wait is no real solution because there is this uncertainty. 

So when he saw that Hae Soo was so hurt, he changed his strategy and gave her the poem. Just like Wang Wook's poem, the poem was a love confession. Nonetheless, it was different as it was more focused on Wang So's feelings. By confessing his eternal love for her, Wang So wished to make her feel better. Moreover, Wang So didn't want to know about her feelings unlike Wang Wook because like he had mentioned it before, giving someone hope is a torture. Even in his poem, Wang So's selflessness is reflected. He expects nothing from Hae Soo, while Wang Wook did the opposite: he wanted to know about her feelings. He even asked for an answer. But even the poem was not able to break the ice between Wang So and Hae Soo so that Wang So and Hae Soo needed to have a real conversation.

2) Then about the supposed lack of trust of Hae Soo in Wang So: I still don't see it that way, especially after that conversation in the garden.

Reveal hidden contents

His answer is: no lie and more or less remain silence so that the other is not hurt. In the episode 15, both are actually more or less following these rules. He doesn't lie that he needs to find some traitor and she doesn't tell him about Eun's whereabouts. Wang So never asked her and that's deliberate as he doesn't want to put her in a difficult position. He told her, he would handle the case. Hae Soo is acting exactly like him. She remains silence but she doesn't want to put him in the same position like in the past, where he had to chose between her and Mu. Besides, she gets aware that she is Wang Yo's hostage and she has learnt her lesson from the last incident.

Only later, he reveals her the real identity of the so called traitor, but at the same time, he tells her that he will try anything to help Eun. Just after this revealation, she has the vision and her facial expressions don't express any fear and mistrust in Wang So. She knows that he has good intentions and he is not lying to her. However, she realises that this will escape from his control. So here are her reactions after the visions. Her first reaction is that she has almost tears in her eyes and she looks at Wang So the entire time. Then one moment later, she  is still looking at Wang So, but this time she is concerned. All this proves to me that she doesn't fear Wang So at all, she is more in pain that he might be confronted with a terrible situation. So since their conversation in the garden, Hae Soo and Wang So's behaviour proves to me that both trust each other and follow what they discussed there. The bottom line is that she already trusted Wang So before, but the vision reinforces her love for him. She can't help being in pain and concern for him.

Finally, I would like to add that when YH met Wang So in order to announce to him that Hae Soo had hidden Eun at the D. palace, YH was trying to create a riff between Hae Soo and Wang So. She was trying to make him feel betrayed by Hae Soo who had acted behind his back. Yet, Wang So's reaction is totally different: he understands Hae Soo's move and he is not upset at all pointing out the trust he has in her. He knows her so well that she will do anything to protect the princes that's why Yeon Hwa will never be loved by Wang So. She is too selfish unlike Hae Soo. Hae Soo and Wang So have something in common: they will do anything to protect the persons they love and like. 

Now, I am wondering when Wang So has to marry YH, if the latter will request from Wang So that he is not allowed to take any other wife than her so that Wang So can't keep his promise to Hae Soo. Yeon Hwa knows that she can't undo the marriage with Mu's daughter, since it was made under Mu's reign.

scroll l pink mouse

@chi13lou @Claudia Koh @meahri_1@nonski@lavender2love

@UnniSarah@adijnpu@iloveknovela @solelylurking

@fathiayunia @dramu51ch0c10ve @ktcjdrama

@syeramy @littleloony @Yongzura @valsava  @junee22 @evie7

Goodmorning everyone  

@bebebisous33 I love your analysis on Hae Soo and Wang So. I agree with you because it totally make sense. One thing about this drama is that nothing that happens is in black and white. Hae Soo just didn't want WE and his wife to die but a little part of Hae Soo knew there was not stopping it from happening. All she can do is spare Wang So having to murder another brother because of people greedy for the throne.  She wanted to spare him that because she knew Wang So is being controlled by Wang Yo. She hates she is the cause of him being caged because he is trying to protect her.  

I woke up this morning and thought maybe Hae Soo was brought to the past to keep Wang So grounded, loved and incorruptible. People of power need to have those characteristics, allies and at least have one person who loves them unconditionally ( I DECIDED TO ADD THE LAST PART) to make it easier to rule a country when there are soooo many people trying to control or used them for their own benefit. Even since the death of Wang Mu , she finally accepted she can't change the future  what will be will be. She didn't even try to hard to to stop WE from going out there. Smh smh 

• Like 10