Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Just now, moonlover399993 said:

Is this what I think it is. My heart just stopped when I saw the middle pic. Please tell me this is real! hot2-onion-head-emoticon.gif

its real, because thats the blanket in LJK's bed photo on his instagram. :) haha 

• Like 19

1 hour ago, lanjung said:

sometimes I'm afraid the scene that bracelet's broken happen when So find out the love story between Soo and Wook. He's too jealous to break it ... 

That means They will misunderstood and seperate as Chinese Version .,, I wonder am I right??? T_T

A some months ago I read in weibo (using the translator), long before of the release of the drama, something that could happen. I don't know if this is true or not but one Lee Joon Gi's fan said that she had a conversation with one of the Chinese translators of the drama and she gave her a spoiler, said that in the last episodes of the drama the 4th prince have insomnia caused by jealousy, well that's what I understood. So, if what said Chinese fan of JoonGi is true I think there will be misunderstandings between WangSo and HaeSoo.

• Like 16

@40somethingahjumma People are right, he is the Prince of Sageuk because he does have the voice for it as well. For me he's like the Benedict Cumberbatch of SK... someone I could listen to for hours reading out of a phone book. The man needs to do audio books fast. I won't understand much but it won't matter.

I agree.  I love his enunciation - it seems to me to be more pronounced than some other speakers no matter whether he is acting, doing an interview or having a conversation.  I have been learning Korean and he speaks very clearly and to me beautifully.  It somehow resonates with me.  :)

• Like 21

1 minute ago, moonlover399993 said:

These pictures are not helping my health, lol. Please don't tell me that he's gonna marry next. This is too much people XD

Hoping that this is when he becomes king but if they follow history, the wedding to YH is just around the corner.

• Like 16

1 hour ago, valsava said:

I haven't followed the thread this week because of reality has mix in my drama time so did I read it right that we might get a season 2 has it been confirmed

take your time. we've got plenty of spoilers pictures for upcoming episodes! :D

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, moonlover399993 said:

These pictures are not helping my health, lol. Please don't tell me that he's gonna marry next. This is too much people XD

I agree,... This story is moving with a speed of a speeding bullet. Is this going to happen in the next episode? That means the OTP time is near the end? ......heart attack....:grimace:

• Like 12

1 hour ago, chi13lou said:

Wow, I never considered it being Wook but I think the beard/mustache style matched Yo more than Wook.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, ruizaio said:

If it rains too hard today (Sunday - and it is raining in some parts of South Korea right now), today's game will be postponed to Monday, and Monday's game will be postponed to Tuesday.

There is a reason why it rains. According to Jimong, baseball are not supposed to happen AT ALL:mellow:

• Like 18

4 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

Wow, I never considered it being Wook but I think the beard/mustache style matched Yo more than Wook.

Yo is supposed to die soon anyway.LOL

• Like 9

By looking at the pictures I think HS is taking care of WS! WS might get hurt or something like that and HS feeds him and comforts him(?). 

• Like 11

i have some questions:

- why the movie's name: moon lovers scalet heart? i dont recall much moon into the stories or its just a name?

- there are like 10 princes or something (sorry i lost count), what happens to other princes? we have 1st, 2nd, 4th, 8th, 13th,14th (i only remember these)

• Like 6