[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

and wth??? SBS will just air 1 episode tomorrow?????

IF MY OTP SCENE BEING CUT AND I HAVE TO WAIT 1 WHOLE WEEK TO SEE THE SPOILER PIC AND HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS BASEBALL MATCH AGAIN I SERIOUSLY CONSIDER CURSING OUT LOUD!!!!!

SBS IS REALLY GETTING ON MY NERVE!!

about keeping the thread alive i have no problem ranting out!!!!!

• Like 14

Today’s “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” Episode Postponed Until Tuesday from Soompi news

With the lives of at least two of the characters of “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” hanging in the balance in last week’s cliff hanger, fans will have to wait another day to find out what happens next as today’s planned episode has been postponed.

What about the drama-lives of MLSHR's fans?  We've been hanging or rather surviving thanks to twitter, tmblr, IG etc... We want to see our OTP. okay Eun, SD and yeah WY and WW too. This is too upsetting.  Need to sleep to forget things.

If only I'm in dramaland right now, I'd be like:

Me: Do you mind if I just hangout right here? You know, till tomorrow's episode? Won't peek. Promise :P

tumblr_of4vr2w7fc1u4h252o1_400.jpg

• Like 23

Hi, all, 

let's all take our complaints to SBS page, SBS FB page and SBS now youtube channel and wrote at least "please air MLSHR two episodes tomorrow (Tuesday)" in Hangul!!! I even want to post on Naver site but I'm worried whether it will be counted as neg on Naver site!!! 

I really wish we could picket in front of SBS station tonight and tomorrow :angry:

• Like 12

Seriously Korea, I have no idea why you have sports channels if you won't use them to air such games, really dissapointed, and they should totally air two episodes tomorrow, or else the schedule will be in chaos since there's still another baseball game next week. I didn't like  baseball before but now I despise it and hate it. :angry:

• Like 11

After Cheese in the Trap, I already told myself never to watch any kdrama live.

I thought SH should be safe because its pre-produced and we have a simulcast, but....sign...its just very sad....

After SH, I really wont watch any drama live, whether simulcast or not anymore.

am not gloating, but I think I realised I didnt fail my astrology teacher. it was difficult for me reading the chart, because my own emotions were involved.

Take care folks, life is like that, too many uncontrollable factors........

• Like 22