[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

8 minutes ago, qwenli said:

yeonhwa came to see hs at damiwon

yh: i want you to leave So

i know what you and wook did and then you went to bewitch So. leave So alone, then I wont make a fuss. if you wish to marry, i will get you out. i could marry you off to someone as powerful as a prince.

hs: he say i make him happy and see me as a special person. his feelings to me wont change, i wont too. i will not leave him

yh: now I know why i hate you. to u love and marriage are all childish games not life and death.

do not be so sure that he wont change, you wont know in the palace. i will make you regret one day.

I dont get this scene, if HS is so sure of So's feelings towards her and stuff, why the HELL DID SHE NOT TRUST HIM?

by keeping quiet their fate in the end did not change. this is just ridiculous!

i am so disappointed in HS i thought she would have grown wiser and more discerning but apparently that was not the case.

• Like 18

Wow I can't even bring myself to feel sad that they are going to die. It's their own faults for being so careless and stupid and now their carelessness is not only going to result their death, but put the others through agony. Rather than sad, I'm annoyed.

• Like 16

Does it mean I have to wait another week for HS to know her mistake and for us to hold our anger in?

i hope that with all that is happening next week, she will delete her premonitions immediately!

from the preview, it looks like Yo will be the one who shoots Eun. & So will help HS take an arrow. 

yes, Soo cannot change history but she is indirectly putting it into effect by putting her trust in the wrong person!

& can Yo pls die alrd? You don't deserve to be an emperor for more than 1 episode! 

ARGHHHH. How are we going to wait another week!!!

• Like 23

I'm not sure how I'm supposed to make it through today - I am weeping as if I lost a family member - How can I explain to my co-workers that it's two characters in a drama that maybe died a thousand years ago that I'm mourning?????:bawling:

• Like 16

3 minutes ago, qwenli said:

next week:

YO is going psycho too... he asked his mum if Jung wants to be king too.

WS will determine to be king, to break free of his dog collar...and he will raised his swords to slash somebody....

Queen Yoo loves Jung more than anyone so I wonder if she'll betray WY to save Jung. KILL THAT B**TARD

• Like 17

and next week we must pray to baseball god so the game will end like this week ... and we got our episode 16 ...

but then i will be bailing my eyes out ... 

from the preview its surely show WS so devastated need to kiss WE, i really hope HS can see that but the thing is i am afraid HS distance herself not because she not having faith for WS but she felt the guilty somehow WS became like that, not free whatsoever because of her

oh my OTP, i am waiting the scene of making the baby ... 

• Like 19

3 minutes ago, kdramakrazy said:

Hae Su is an idiot.

Yeah, she is an idiot for not trusting her man. I know that she was afraid that premonitions would happen again and she refrained it to come, but she already gave her heart to wang so, she  should at least believe him, shouldn't her? For her not trusting wang so like that would hurt him:bawling:

• Like 17