[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Ugh this episode killed me...like some parts were so useless and Soo's doubt about the man she loves is annoying -_-

like if she told So about Eun and his wife then he could have rescued them with Baek Ah but instead what she did was doubting him and that is gonna kill Eun and his wife 

• Like 19

1 minute ago, qwenli said:

yeonhwa came to see hs at damiwon

yh: i want you to leave So

i know what you and wook did and then you went to bewitch So. leave So alone, then I wont make a fuss. if you wish to marry, i will get you out. i could marry you off to someone as powerful as a prince.

hs: he say i make him happy and see me as a special person. his feelings to me wont change, i wont too. i will not leave him

yh: now I know why i hate you. to u love and marriage are all childish games not life and death.

do not be so sure that he wont change, you wont know in the palace. i will make you regret one day.

:bawling: i hate Yeon Hwa so much, poor Hae Soo.... why this should happen? Wang So...so you will save Yeon Hwa then you also married her??? oh gosh...my heart so hurt. 

why Hae Soo and Wang So to be happy and get their freedom? i can't stand to see Hae Soo got hurt by that evils, and most of that i don't want to see in the end Hae Soo got hurt by Wang So :bawling:

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, Yasaman Asghari said:

Ugh this episode killed me...like some parts were so useless and Soo's doubt about the man she loves is annoying -_-

like if she told So about Eun and his wife then he could have rescued them with Baek Ah but instead what she did was doubting him and that is gonna kill Eun and his wife 

HS just recently saw that one of her visions did come true, so she has reason to believe that her other one (WS killing Eun) will come true. And she did try once to find WS to tell him. Does anyone know what she was writing on So's desk?

I'm still confused why Eun and SD didn't try harder to go to SD's dad instead of trying to escape by themselves.

• Like 18

1 minute ago, qwenli said:

next week:

YO is going psycho too... he asked his mum if Jung wants to be king too.

WS will determine to be king, to break free of his dog collar...and he will raised his swords to slash somebody....

I hope that Soo is poisoning Yo~ all these rumors about her poisoning somebody, might as well make them true! :phew:

• Like 21