[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

• Replies 43.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SBS Presents Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo                                                      Drama: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Revised romanization:   Bobogyungsim

I suppose I can make a preliminary announcement to give some background information before the official call.  Media like DVD/Blu-ray don't sell very well in Korea, so creators of Kdramas don't r

KYAAAAAAAA I justsaw this on weibo, obviously its a continuation from her "peck" aahahhahahahahahahha I am such a goner.........................................

Posted Images

YH staggers against a pillar and cries..she tosses away Yo's ring. And flashes back to her proposal to WS. Oh man was she wearing the same outfit?

Ouch, girl better retire this hanbok it's not good luck.

Eun and Sd room. Eun looks super bored.He attempts to do a push up and fails hilariously. Just make out with your wife Eun...lots of fun to be had there...

• Like 24
2 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Jung looking for HS.

he didnt recognise soon deok in a maid's outfit and bark at her. 

hs, jung, 10th and soondeok trying to plan for escapte but its tough because security has been stepped up.

hs recalls there is a tunnel to outside.

soondeok wants to see her father before she leaves, hs forbades. soon deok ask why hs dun trust ws. hs says she has her reasons. soon deok say why dun you trust the person you love.

hs: i was foolish. i wll speak to master choi to pass a message to your father.

hs came to jm's place and but nobody seems to be there. wow, she can write hanja now.

----------------

at night, jm to ws saying the prince eun's star is above the palace, why cant you find him

ws: how much have to forsee all these?

jm: i cant get involved as a fortune teller, thats our fate. I was surprised at the rise of yo too, he was supposed to be just a traitor. there was a variable, i dont know what is it. 

cut to wook in his study talking to YH, recalling hs telling him to be careful of So: beware of prince so, do not get in his way.

she was right. he takes everything. no matter how hard i try, so takes everything from me. why is that? what must i do.

I wonder why too.. Soo should trust So. Together they can find a way. 

Oh.. this is ironic. The warning is actually the catalyst of everything. Had Soo not warn Wook, maybe this will not be happening. Maybe history will run the usual course, but here - like Jimong said, something happen. Doy! :blink:

• Like 14

Oh my. What is this awkwardness. lol. Was Eun trying to undress SD? Attempt fails and they decide to play at folding towels into animals instead.

Okay while this is sweet..erm..aren't you concerned at all about the security of this bath? Lol you two are fugitives you shouldn't have this much fun..

SD gives Eun back his slingshot.

Okay I see what you're doing show...making us spend time with these two before you take them from us and it's NOT NICE.

• Like 19
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner