[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

6 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

@Ally @fleurofjasmine  A little bit of Jisoo and Kang Haneul can go a long way. :lol:

thank youuuu <3

I forgot to comment about latest BTS video..before I visit this thread I just watched it..

it seems that SBS really emphasized that abs galore scene hahaha lol..I mean they showed each prince BTS poster photoshoot and then their abs scene when all princes bath together lol :P

• Like 7

wow!

I am so impressed by these new posters/stills.

Thank you, @Gabi Bros, @lisethvr, @MAROSA_JIN, @meahri_1, @MoOnLoVeRz
Remember how worried we were about the outfits, when the first stills came out?  They sure delivered!

@MAROSA_JIN Thank you for the article about LJG character is a wolf
@LyraYoo, thank you for the Showbiz Korea video.
@sukbin, thank you for the "One TV Asia" article.

K Bu Bu Jing Xin Releases First Stirring Teaser OST Track "For You" by Baekhyun, Chen, and Xiumin of EXO

asddada.gif

Read more on Koala's Playground

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CqhD7e1VIAA0kIh.jpg

CqhD8gGVIAAmViP.jpg

CqhD8zNUkAESS0c.jpg

Spoiler

CqhD7rgUMAAx-9Y.jpg

source: KdramaNews

• Like 11

I love the stills of scared HaeSoo as it's from there I get more reassurance from her diverse portrayals and engage with the scene despite being just a picture! I can't wait for loads of her focal scenes. Eye candies or not, I sure hope they don't forget Hae Soo is the lead of leads and do her character's emotional growth, justice! :w00t: :D :lol:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, irilight said:

K Bu Bu Jing Xin Releases First Stirring Teaser OST Track "For You" by Baekhyun, Chen, and Xiumin of EXO

Read more on Koala's Playground

If you read through this blog, you will notice many comments are not on the positive side and in fact, many dislike the modern feel of the soundtrack and feel that the song selection for the last 2 teasers seem mismatched for this drama (which I totally agree) and as I said earlier, how I really hope and pray that the last bit of promotion is just like what they did with the China Youku trailer. That trailer alone could rally all interest and get people watching. I am keeping my fingers crossed that they are saving the best for last.

• Like 10

3 hours ago, sukbin said:

If you read through this blog, you will notice many comments are not on the positive side and in fact, many dislike the modern feel of the soundtrack and feel that the song selection for the last 2 teasers seem mismatched for this drama (which I totally agree) and as I said earlier, how I really hope and pray that the last bit of promotion is just like what they did with the China Youku trailer. That trailer alone could rally all interest and get people watching. I am keeping my fingers crossed that they are saving the best for last.

I feel exactly the same as those commentators, the trailer started off the promo so well and the first teaser was great and now the next few teasers are turning people off with the music :(  I had my doubts when they announced the DOTS music PDs were going to do this drama because although they did a fantastic job on DOTS I wasn't sure of how experienced they were doing more traditional music for historical dramas.  They should just use Lee Sun Hee's Fate song and the drama would be a success.

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Glamour90 said:

I have a question. In Showbiz Korea It was mentioned "Sacred Heart Ryo". Which one is correct? Scarlet Heart Ryo or Sacred Heart Ryo, because they have different meanings.

Scarlet Heart: Ryeo would be the correct title I believe. Scarlet Heart is to match the original English title for the novel/ Chinese drama, and Ryeo/ Splendour is the subtitle added to the Korean version.

• Like 7

DRAMA CASTING & NEWS
Fire meets water in Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Goryeo
by girlfriday | August 23, 2016 | 28 Comments

x

Ryeo75.jpgRyeo75a.jpg

And here I was, thinking that they couldn’t possibly make any more posters or teasers or stills for this drama. But the well of Lee Jun-ki’s beauty runneth deep, and there is no end in sight to the promo for this show. Lee Jun-ki with bloody sword? Check. Lee Jun-ki with music video fog? Check. Lee Jun-ki romancing IU under the lunar eclipse? Check. And for today’s special, we have Lee Jun-ki on fire, paired with IU in water. I see what you did there.

The latest teaser for SBS’s time-travel drama Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Goryeo is definitely a tonal shift from the serious ones we’ve gotten so far. This one highlights the 21st-century heroine’s fish-out-of-water moments as she first travels back in time to Goryeo, and apparently lands in the princes’ bathing pool? Officially the best drama portal ever. They’re all amused by her, thinking that she’s acting strange because of a head injury (ha), and then of course they all start falling for her one by one.

read more here

Ryeo76.jpg

• Like 10

2 hours ago, hiluna said:

They should just use Lee Sun Hee's Fate song and the drama would be a success.

Lol. I was thinking exactly the same thing. After all, the leading man is still Lee Jun Ki, except the earlier version would be the feminine Jun Ki whereas the later version would feature the masculine badass warrior Jun Ki. That song is so hauntingly beautiful.

• Like 7

7 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

I guess I belong to the minority about the OST as my least concern at the moment. (Though am a fan of sageuk OST/ musical scores since memoriam..)

What I am concern about the drama is the drama itself. How the story will be an independent solid storytelling of an adaptation from a Chinese Novel. 

@LyraYoo, I share many of your POV's 
But it is hard for me to disengage myself (at the moment) from the Chinese version, because I only recently watched it (and still watching part 2), so it is still very fresh in my mind and heart.
I do understand logically what you say, this being a different adaptation of the novel and not a remake of the Chinese drama.

Still, in my heart, I cannot help but compare.  I love the production value from what we see in the teasers and stills of this drama.

Like you, I am less concerned (at the moment) about the first OST being a modern song, as long as it is beautiful.

I did not much like the 8th Prince in the Chinese version, but I love Kang Ha-Neul.

I dislike Joon-Gi's bloodied face in this drama. We have seen nothing like that in the Chinese version. But we have yet to see it in context in the drama.

But what I dislike the most so far in the Korean version from what I have seen, is the lighter "silly" moments, such as the water scenes,  or the crossed eyes Hae Soo.
But that is the problem, with watching snippets as we are shown. We cannot really make sense and evaluation how well it would fit into the drama as a whole.

What I love in what we have seen here, is the production value, the cinematography, the beautiful costumes, and of course, Lee Joon-Gi, as well as many of the other cast members.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

IU is lost and confused in 'Scarlet Heart: Ryeo' still cuts

IU

IU looks lost and confused in recently released still cuts from SBS drama 'Scarlet Heart: Ryeo'.

In the still cuts, Go Ha Jin (played by IU) realizes that she's traveled back to the Goryeo Dynasty era, and she's obviously terrified by the upset. She's become a young lady of the time named Hye Soo, and the characters played by Park Si Eun and Jin Ki Joo look on in worry at Hye Soo's changed demeanor. 

'Scarlet Heart: Ryeo: premieres on August 29 at 10PM KST! Are you excited for this drama?

Spoiler

IU_1471960958_20160823_iu.jpg

• Like 12

10 hours ago, fleurofjasmine said:

Wang Jung/14th Prince is like a third wheel of 10th Prince and Soon Duk's relationship lol :P

But I really don't like their 'prince' costume. I'm okay with the blue and black. But the pink one.... thumbs down for me

And here is the 14th prince.  I've re-posted the stills please indulge. :wub:

Credit as tagged: weibo/belovedjisoo

0067dsQHjw1f73id3wpw1j30dw0ak0ti.jpg

0067dsQHjw1f73j0szg3xj30qo15mjvy.jpg

• Like 11

4 hours ago, sukbin said:

Lol. I was thinking exactly the same thing. After all, the leading man is still Lee Jun Ki, except the earlier version would be the feminine Jun Ki whereas the later version would feature the masculine badass warrior Jun Ki. That song is so hauntingly beautiful.

You are so right. The masculine warrior Joon is emphasized in all the pics and I think it is telling us that this is going to be a darker and scarier story with more action and more cliffhangers than we know. That in itself will require some darker and more exciting OST's.  I suspect the Kpop songs will have their place and there may even be a song like fate that we have yet to hear.  But trying to guess how this all comes together or how it will fare with viewers is making us all NUTZ.  All we can do now is wait and see. Yikes, the tension is killing me!    ACK  :w00t:

• Like 8