[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

9 minutes ago, cedarwood said:

You're not alone here! I wish we could hear the same music in the drama. 

I did like it. Ok the first teaser was imho the best 'cause I love dark stories and the first teaser shows the dark side of the drama. 

The last one actually reveals the way Hae Soo shows up in Goryeo - in a bath full of half naked handsome princes. Lucky girl!

Do we? It's not necesarily the same way like in c-drama. We will see. K-version may be totally different. Although we know who among all princes will be the love of her life.

I noticed that too BUT! She has a right to be surprised all the time - not everyday a girl from XXI century goes back in time and has to survive in more brutal world among real princes and with real throne battle not to mention they may not appear the way history likes to show them. ;)

Can you imagine? IT'S NEXT WEEK!!! :w00t:

I'm a guy... and I'm old... :lol:

My love dark prince... :wub:

I have been laughing for like 10 minutes. :lol:  You're so funny!

• Like 9

NEW POSTER & STILLS!

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20160823

‘달의 연인’ 이준기, ‘개늑대’ 별명 붙여진 진짜 이유

'Moon Lovers' Lee Jun Ki, 'Wolf Dog', a nickname attached with a real reason.

&artid=A201608230030

Edited by LyraYoo
duplicate photos
  • Like 14

@meahri_1 thank you for shout-out! :) oh noo...why did 4th slap 14th?? I only could managed to watch cdrama up to ep 9, and it seems that actually there is a bit "competition" between them but it seems in MLSHR it will be more obvious..poor maknae..Wang Jung seems really suprised

On 8/22/2016 at 2:37 AM, jongski said:

Chingus...any idea in which episode he will appear?

@jongski based on novel and cdrama, all princes will appear since beginning, ep 1. But in beginning episodes, 14th/Wang Jung will appear only in background..actually each prince will get spotlight respectively..except 4th and 8th who are the "main" princes who will get more spotlight since beginning..

--

thank you so much chingus for all updates..so they will release 1 hour preview on Saturday? hmm..I think I will stay away from this because I don't want to be spoiled..tbvh I like more china trailer and first korean teaser..for 2nd and 3rd I only felt hmm..it's okay..in the beginning I didn't really like the modern song, but when I heard the teaser of EXO song I like it! I think I just not used to hear modern song in sageuk..however all BGM songs are all epic and great!! about ratings..I think we just can hope and pray for the best..because imo korean viewers taste can't be predicted..fighting MLSHR!!

and I just want to share latest teaser edited by jisoothailand.hihi..it's so funny..ahh..our puppy Jisoo aka Wang Jung :P

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, fleurofjasmine said:

oh noo...why did 4th slap 14th?? I only could managed to watch cdrama up to ep 9, and it seems that actually there is a bit "competition" between them but it seems in MLSHR it will be more obvious..poor maknae..Wang Jung seems really suprised

----

and I just want to share latest teaser edited by jisoothailand.hihi..it's so funny..ahh..our puppy Jisoo aka Wang Jung :P

That's a funny video! He really looks like a puppy! Sweet Puppy! Thank you.

The slap has nothing to do with the C-drama. 

4th and 14th never liked each other but there was no big dislike either before 4th became the king. 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, minmar said:

I don't know about anyone else...but OMG  those pictures of him angry.  Please be angry at me!!! :w00t:

@minmar  Chingu, that was seriously funny. I laughed so hard, I think I pulled a muscle in my back. :lol:

Has someone already shared the new moving poster?

• Like 9

I've been lurking in this thread since forever. I can't wait for the premiere since this drama has been on my must-watch list since it was first announced. I've found a bigger version of the new stills and poster:

Spoiler

tumblr_occ8f8pjxr1s8t96qo1_1280.jpgtumblr_occ8f8pjxr1s8t96qo5_1280.pngtumblr_occ8f8pjxr1s8t96qo4_1280.png

tumblr_occ8f8pjxr1s8t96qo3_1280.pngtumblr_occ8f8pjxr1s8t96qo2_1280.jpg

source: topstarnews

Edited by LyraYoo
please purge mulitple photos
  • Like 12

On 8/21/2016 at 8:07 AM, meahri_1 said:

Sorry to break it to you guys (actually, I'm not since this is good news for us). The percentage of the HanCinema poll wasn't as important as the number of people who voted. That number was only 1,167...which is a really insignificant number in the big pictures. And then you have to consider the demographics...which includes international viewers...which doesn't really speak to the success of MLSHR within Korea.

@meahri_1, yes. I agree with you. But by the same token - the percentage of people who have the ratings box in their home, and upon their viewing ratings are determined are very small as well. I heard somewhere it was less than 5%, I think.

I think Hancinema poll just gave us an idea of how many supporters for each drama.

Today, with the first episode of MLDBC - they had the lowest ratings, of 8.3%, but that's pretty good considering it is the first episode. Many people believe that the ratings will increase next week, once Doctors is completed.

On 8/21/2016 at 8:49 AM, minmar said:

I agree in scientific polling this one is FAR from accurate or indicative and given @sukbin comment it would seem to indicate people could vote multiple times??? :lol:

@minmar, Actually, Hancinema does not allow you to vote multiple times, unless you change your browser and/or IP address; and if you do so, it is one time only per browser and IP address.

On 8/21/2016 at 1:19 PM, cedarwood said:

I voted of course and I found myself surprised that more ppl wait for MDBC than our ML. I thought ML is the most anticipated drama of the year.

I was surprised too, @cedarwood. And in the beginning - when I voted Moon Lovers were way in the lead.

On 8/21/2016 at 4:54 PM, MoOnLoVeRz said:

AND 1st background story with eng subs is out!

oh... @MoOnLoVeRz, you made my day with this subbed video. Thank you so much, for this one, as well as the English subbed interview with LJG.

Thank you also, and @MAROSA_JIN, @briseis, for the new photos and poster.
@briseis.. Hi... little-cutie-says-hello-smiley-emoticon.gif    Glad you are joining us

Did everyone notice that in the new poster of Lee Joon Gi we can actually see both his eyes?

Thank you everyone for updates, articles, photos, IG, video and POV.

260069_134019_5952.jpg

• Like 7

Jesus Christ! These new stills of Lee Joon Gi are getting me all hot and bothered! How can a man be THIS beautiful?! Especially that picture where he's showing off his side profile...damn! Even in the pictures where he's all bloody, he's looking fine as hell. I don't think I'm going to be ready for that face and that gorgeous mane of his next week. And on top of that, the rest of our princes are equally as gorgeous! Someone's probably going to have to resuscitate me after I die from a heart attack after staring at all these beautiful men.

Now that I've divulged the side of my brain that is completely driven by hormones, back to things that aren't just based on appearances. That still where Wang So is sitting with his family makes me really sad. There seems to be a huge distance between where he is sitting and where his family is sitting. It's clear how much of an outsider he is :(. Can't wait to see this guy get some lovin'. I'm sure it will be satisfying as hell when we see Haesoo show him the care he lacks from his own family.

@cedarwood It's so nice to know guys watch dramas too! I am so used to every dude I know thinking dramas are ridiculous, when they are equally as compelling as anything they watch. Gives me hope that there are more of you out there! 

@Gabi Bros Thank you for the welcome! So glad I finally have an outlet for all this pent up excitement!  

Edited by snarkybum
  • Like 10

LOL. I know some people were worried about shipping wars on this thread, but I seriously can't see that happening. Mass spazzing, hyperventilating, and drooling yes. . . .  :P :lol: :D

By the way, how does Joongi do that?!?! The sex appeal literally oozes from him....

4Joongi_zpshjr5evnv.jpg

8Haneul_zpszv0un2pp.jpg

3Jonghyun_zpsxix6mu1k.jpg

14Jisoo_zpstnvxplmt.jpg

9SunWoo_zpsqkz9lhxn.jpg

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, snarkybum said:

Now that I've divulged the side of my brain that is completely driven by hormones, back to things that aren't just based on appearances.

What?  Superficial....me?     I think that side of my brain reached maximum capacity months ago..now I'm drowning...(gurgle)

• Like 10