[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

wow, about the new teaser,  i just realized that Wangso and Haesoo had sooo many skinship, he stared in awe at her in almost every scene, then he kept continuing to hug her and then the kiss :wub: our cold-hearted wolf prince  just couldn't stop himself from touching and staring at his precious :D

• Like 16

Watch: EXO’s Chen, Baekhyun, And Xiumin Sing Of Devoted Love For “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo”

Watch: EXO’s Chen, Baekhyun, And Xiumin Sing Of Devoted Love For “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo”

On August 25, the very first song for the soundtrack of “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” was released, along with an accompanying music video.

Sung by EXO’s Chen, Xiumin, and Baekhyun, the drama’s very own 10th prince,”For You” boasts lyrics that describe the love and dedication that not justLee Joon Gi, but almost all the princes have for IU‘s character, Hae Soo. The song itself has a pleasing melody that supports the strong vocals of Chen, Baekhyun, and Xiumin.

This EXO trio is only the beginning of the amazing line-up of singers who will be singing for this drama’s soundtrack. Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon will be singing the main theme, while Epik High, Lee Hi, and Davichi are also reportedly taking part in the OST.

• Like 12

32 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

To be honest, now I am liking the song sang by EXO, with the drama clips. :lol: It has been in my head for a while! 

@nonski Happy to know Moon Lovers is receiving love with the latest video. 

yup and to think it hasn't aired yet... truthfully, LJS fans are awesome and with the ensemle of cast right now... there will be more.

• Like 9

27 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

I don't understand why Wangso sometimes has no scar. He was injured when he was a kid. What's happening? :lol:

At 1:20 we can see a baby Wangso suffering. :(

Hide contents

dd9ac4d6cf.png

@Gabi Bros I was wondering the same thing...from here it looks like baby Wang So is already wearing a mask, and we've seen instances where Adult Wang So is scar-free...Wasn't there something about Ha Jin (modern Hae Soo) being into makeup? Plllllllease don't tell me she uses her magic modern skills to fade that scar away or if it DOES go there God, don't make it cheesy!!

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

7 minutes ago, trizha said:

@Gabi Bros I was wondering the same thing...from here it looks like baby Wang So is already wearing a mask, and we've seen instances where Adult Wang So is scar-free...Wasn't there something about Ha Jin (modern Hae Soo) being into makeup? Plllllllease don't tell me she uses her magic modern skills to fade that scar away or if it DOES go there God, don't make it cheesy!!

LOL! I am dyingg!!! OH NOOO!!! Please makeup no!! Hahahaha. :lol: Yes baby Wangso is already wearing a mask, a second before that scene we can see him crying with blood on his face...poor baby.  

• Like 10

On 8/23/2016 at 1:52 AM, MAROSA_JIN said:

The poster of "Scarlet Heart: Ryeo" symbolizes the timing where Wang So becomes a 'wolf'. He is smiling in front of a massive pile of flames and one of his eyes are glaring through his hair and mask.

"Scarlet Heart: Ryeo" Wang So is a pitiful man who had to struggle on his own to survive. Lee Joon-ki has poured everything he has into the role and made it his own. The character was only possible because it wasLee Joon-ki.

OMG I'm so excited to watch this. I'm really looking forward to see Joon Gi in this role

@Mau_Cherry @nonski @juju84 crazy-monkey-emoticon-050.gif Happy to see you.

6 hours ago, elviraxxx said:

REALLY looking forward for NJH and SH's story arch.

Love their matching outfit, those blues are adorable.

They look so adorable together. I already ship them.:heart:

4 hours ago, briseis said:

LEE JUN KI AS THE WOLF PRINCE WITH HIS GLORIOUS MANE OF GLORY, WEARING BLACK MASK AND FLOATING ROBES AND BEING COVERED IN BLOOD IS PRETTY MUCH MY RELIGION!

Amen! 

• Like 11

2 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

LOL! I am dyingg!!! OH NOOO!!! Please makeup no!! Hahahaha. :lol: Yes baby Wangso is already wearing a mask, a second before that scene we can see him crying with blood on his face...poor baby.  

Yes - the poor Child...

maybe he did not dare to look at himself since such a long time - so he himself is not aware that the scar from his past healed as much as is it nearly not visible anymore. So when Hae Soo lift his Mask (long Preview) because she is the first one who ever wanted to see the real him and is not afraid about it, they  find out that Wang Soo has no reason to hide his Face anymore. But maybe he will not just take it off but first wear it again - waiting for the right timing to show his real Face!

In the Picture the Kid Wang Soo wears a Mask and it looks like someone tries to kill him - or just give him a serious scare... Yes - poor Wang Soo!!!

• Like 12

24 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Yes - the poor Child...

maybe he did not dare to look at himself since such a long time - so he himself is not aware that the scar from his past healed as much as is it nearly not visible anymore. So when Hae Soo lift his Mast (long Preview) because she is the first one who ever wanted to see the real him and is not afraid about it find out that Wang Soo has no reason to hide his Face anymore. But maybe he will not just take it off but first wear it again - waiting for the right timing to show his real Face!

In the Picture the Kid Wang Soo wears a Mask and it looks like someone tries to kill him - or just give him a serious scare... Yes - poor Wang Soo!!!

@Mau_Cherry oooh I like this! Yes, much much better than my make-up theory and it makes sense! I'm so excited to see how this unfolds, and why baby Wang So was given up as a hostage! Or is it Adult Wang So who became a hostage, because there was a scene were all the adult princes were playing that game right?? So many questions!

• Like 12

Lee Joon Gi Reveals Thoughts On Acting With Younger Peers In “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo”

Lee Joon Gi Reveals Thoughts On Acting With Younger Peers In “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo”

Lee Joon Gi claims he feels too old but he hardly looks like it!

On August 24, a press conference for the actor’s latest production, “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” was held in Seoul.

During the event, Lee Joon Gi jokingly says, “Truthfully, now I’m no longer at the age where I can be included with the princes. The director probably contemplated a lot [about my casting],” and explains he feels like he barely passed by a hair’s breadth. (Most of the other princes have an eight to twelve-year age difference with Lee Joon Gi).

Scarlet Heart Goryeo cast

He also explains that he overcame the age difference by becoming someone who was useful to everyone. Lee Joon Gi states, “I thought creating harmony between the older and younger generations was something I could do, and made that my goal.”

At the conference, the actor reportedly showed off this leadership, helping his fellow actors onstage.

“Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” tells the tale of Hae Soo who finds herself the object of affection for many princes, and becomes entwined in messy court politics when she falls into a time slip back to the Goryeo era. Written by Jo Yoon Young and directed by Kim Gyu Tae, it will premiere on August 29 at 10 p.m. KST, with two consecutive episodes.

Source (1) (2) (3)

========

IU To Use Her Real Name In “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” Credits

IU To Use Her Real Name In “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” Credits

IU will be using her real name, Lee Ji Eun, in all promotional materials and the title credits of her upcoming drama, “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo.”

A source from the drama stated, “This decision reflects the desire of the actress.”

“Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” is about a 21st-century girl (IU) who travels back in time to the Goryeo dynasty and gets involved in a fateful romance with a cold-hearted, masked prince (Lee Joon Gi). The production is directed by Kim Gyu Tae.

According to the production staff, Hae Soo’s “modern” mindset makes her seem a little strange to the Goryeo people, but they note that there are many similarities between modern Korea and the Goryeo period (with the exception of the royalty system). For example, women in the Goryeo period held almost equal position in their household with the men and divorce and remarriage were permitted.

“Even among the strong women of the Goryeo dynasty, Hae Soo is a little bit special,” a representative from the drama said. “This attracts the attention of both Wang So and Wang Wook. Hae Soo has the ability to heal their emotional scars but is not afraid to speak her mind to princes.”

As an actress, this is Lee Ji Eun’s first project since last year’s “Producers.” “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” is scheduled to air its first two episodes on August 29 at 10 p.m. KST.

soompi

============================

EXO's Chen, Baekhun, and Xiumin sing for 'Scarlet Heart: Ryeo'

By alim17 

Yay, rejoice because the OST for 'Scarlet Heart: Ryeo' sung by EXO's Chen,Baekhyun, and Xiumin is out!

The song is a beautiful, melodic track - almost reminiscent of an older Japanese track by BoA or perhaps an ending song for 'Inuyasha.'  It's very nice and easy on the ears, especially with their rhythmic, "dda dda ras" - you can expect a killer OST for the whole drama from this track already!

Listen above!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/08/exos-chen-baekhun-and-xiumin-sing-for-scarlet-heart-ryeo

• Like 16

19 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

We have Vlive with Lee Joong Gi and all the cast in one hour??? Exciteddd!!!

EDIT: LOL I got the time wrong at first. 

http://www.vlive.tv/video/12788/JGV-달의-연인---보보경심-려-with-U

My baby said he's too old for being eye candy. Who told him that?! He'll be eye candy even if he's 60 y.o.! You mark my words.

Let me put it this way - I fall in love a few times a year and it's always at least 2 times with Lee Joon Gi. :wub:

And since I'm commenting - of course I also saw that beautiful trailer. They reveal a bit too much (i.e. the kiss but since Wang So pull Hae Soo in I believe it will be continued) but I'm not complain at all - looking at Joon Gi is a pleasure. Also! IU is charming. She's funny when needed and scared when needed. She cries, she laughts, she runs for her life, she's scared to death. I would be scared as hell if I was her. 

I also like the princes. They're so well played (I base my opinion on the trailer of course!). I'm still not convinced about the boy from EXO (Baekhyun? I could misspell his name :flushed:) but it doesn't mean I won't give him a chance. His character will be lovely I'm sure.

I also can't wait to see women of Scarlet heart - they haven't show them too much until now. I'm glad I could have a glimpse on they're doings. Also I love the music, costumes, dark armosphere of the trailer (with brighter moments) and I so can't wait to see Wang So's story (did you noticed in one scene (black and white) he's trammeled and stands on a wall?). There are a lot of beautiful scenes with Kang Ha Neul (the moment he touches her neck and is so close... *swoons*), and we will see a beautiful moment of taking off the mask from Wang So's face. 

Aaaaaaa!!! When will be that stupid monday?!!!

17 hours ago, Misstwilightfan1416 said:

Credit: Kim Jisoo Arab Fans

Yesss! English subs!!! :heart:

Thank you for sharing!!!

16 hours ago, amone said:

What happened Junki oppa? he looks so thin.. but still gorgeous man.

It's not a secret he lost his weight for the role. About 15 kilos poor man... :(

We're worried he's too thin.

(And yes - no matter the size he gives "georgous" extra meaning.)

16 hours ago, irilight said:

Cqmj_i-VIAAeXYv.jpg

I'm sorry for quoting picture, will lords of soompi forgive me this one little time? With one tiny picture? 'Cause I just want to say how great those two look in this pic. :) And I know Joon Gi is older than Baekhyun but no one would ever guess!

• Like 14

10 hours ago, briseis said:

“Want to run away like this? I can if you want.” - Wang So to Hae Soo

As a whole, the trailer is brilliant and intriguing, the instrumental music is sublime as is the new ballad by Davichi featured in the preview.

LEE JUN KI AS THE WOLF PRINCE WITH HIS GLORIOUS MANE OF GLORY, WEARING BLACK MASK AND FLOATING ROBES AND BEING COVERED IN BLOOD IS PRETTY MUCH MY RELIGION! 

“Are you not afraid of this monsterous face?”

AND THE OTP!!! Hae Soo and Wang So already own me and the show doesn’t even premiere until Monday! All the longing and angst! Him being insecure about his scarred face in front of her and her taking his mask off! HE KILLED EVERYONE WHO SAW HIM WITHOUT IT AND HE LETS HER TO REMOVE IT! THE SHEER SYMBOLISM! This romance is basically all my fantasies coming alive! 

I had to remove pictures because of soompi rules but this post shows exactly how I feel. Thank you for explaining my feelings! <3

8 hours ago, violet90 said:

damn he really an alpha male in this drama and i cannot tell u how excited to see how this worked out..

Alpha male wolf-dog... it never sounded so sexy before!

8 hours ago, violet90 said:

i never feel this attached with OTP before and i will fight whoever said that they don't have chemistry..

tumblr_m1tc04hSxZ1r0o6emo1_500.gif

tumblr_lxrcgglegw1qdelmgo2_500.gif

5 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

At 1:20 we can see a baby Wangso suffering. :(

Oh, so it's the baby! It was so short I thought it was Joon Gi. *blushes*

• Like 15

BY ALLKPOP:

The song is a beautiful, melodic track - almost reminiscent of an older Japanese track by BoA or perhaps an ending song for 'Inuyasha.' 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/08/exos-chen-baekhun-and-xiumin-sing-for-scarlet-heart-ryeo

I thought that I was the only one that thought of Inuyasha. :lol:

Spoiler

BoA is a korean artist for the ones that don't know her and is the official singer of Inuyasha's japanesse ending 4 (Every Heart). This is a korean version. 

@lisethveneros @MAROSA_JIN @MoOnLoVeRz @Misstwilightfan1416 Thank you for the updates!

• Like 11