[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

ENG SUB Script Reading

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BOwX85mkLjS1dTU3BnSjZwWGM/view?pref=2&pli=1

Source:  JG family

[News] Director Kim Kyu Tae talks about his views on working with Lee Ji Eun, Lee Joon Gi, Kang Ha Neul
14055160_1268470359852509_87136947697769
PD Kim Kyu Tae
On the 19th August, Director Kim Kyu Tae of Seoul Broadcasting System holds a press conference for the new Mon-Tues drama “Moon lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo”. He expresses his views to the reporters on the collaboration with the actors. 'The decision to employ many young actors for the roles is not an easy one,' the director says, 'Different role, different image. Also has to take into considerations of the acting skills and popularity level. The roles are satisfactory after finished filming. I am satisfied that the characters in the work are fully demonstrated.'

14102225_1268470886519123_2859218562017694986_n.jpg?oh=1177613ab2f1a6be7f340cbad1bae99c&oe=58126B72

Especially sing praises for the three main leads in the drama: Lee Ji Eun, Lee Joon Gi and Kang Ha Neul!

'Through this work, will let IU become the real actress,' Director Kim says, '100% digested the role, her enthusiasm in the work is also commendable. To a certain extent, she is a stunning actress, has energy, simply genius. IU's artistic sensibility and her grasp of the work are very good and meticulous in acting. She is able to perform well when playing against the opponent actor. I am stunned to know that her acting and singing are equally outstanding. She almost does not require guidance and she prepares her work for filming.'

'Lee Joon Gi is a tested actor. He has starred in many historical dramas, his acting skill is mature but he is also very diligent,' Director Kim shares his views, 'His acting is like a volcano, exploding tremendous energy. Lee's enthusiasm is considerably high at shooting sites. He is able to immerse into the role instantaneously and able to focus well. His energy level is so high to the extent that I cannot handle it.'

Director Kim sings praises of Kang Ha Neul: a firm and meticulous actor. He has lots of ideas, an actor with elite qualities. He is a principled yet free spirited actor, equips with high acting skills.

Moon lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo sets in Goryeo period, the princes fight for the throne after the great ancestor of the dynasty founded the country. Because of a total solar eclipse, a modern time lady travels back in time and turns into a Goryeo lady. A romance and friendship, story of palace romance schedules to telecast on 29th August two episodes continually!

By Lilakatz for JGfamily

[News] In Moon lovers, Lee Joon Gi, the birth of a wolf.

In Moon lovers, Lee Joon Gi, the birth of a wolf. Despite being a prince, he is soaked with blood; a haughty yet delicate Goryeo man. This leads to the clue of the creation of a wolf! 
The drama introduced us to the birth of a bloody wolf, the 4th Prince, Wang So (cast by Lee Joon Gi). The story began in the mountain, the bloody look, razor sharp eyes trembled one. We are talking about Wang So, the 4th Prince who was raised by Kang family after Queen Sinmyeongsunseong (cast by Park Ji-Yong) personally sent him away for adoption. Later, he transformed into a 'wild wolf'!
Worn a face mask, beast-like who slaughtered for joy, the news of his killings had spread like wildfire. Wang So feared by Goryeo people; has earned the nickname, the frightful 'wolf'.
The ambience was uncomfortably cold, Wang So met his biological mother again after two years of absence. Wang So had an ugly and pointed behaviour. This image made the Queen and the Princes aloof to the 4thPrince. This scene makes one heartache.
<Scarlet Heart: Ryeo> the producers expressed: In the absence of mother's love, 4th Prince, Wang So was struggling to live. For survival instinct, Wang So has turned to brutality. Indeed, he was a pitiful man. Lee Joon Gi went out all his way to portray Wang So who harboured the immense emotional wound. Incisively, Lee has expressed the delicate agony feelings to the peak. Viewers will definitely see the new charm in Lee Joon Gi. Thank you for your much anticipation.
<Scarlet Heart: Ryeo> first telecast of two episodes continually on 29th August.

By LilaKatze for JGfamily

• Like 12

1 hour ago, irilight said:

Please vote for Scarlet Heart: Ryeo on DramaFever twitter poll

Here is a snapshot of it

SHR%200-DF-Poll_zpsmmlqyrip.png

See it and vote on DramaFever twitter page

https://twitter.com/dramafever

I tried to re-twitt it, but the poll does not seem to show up on retweets, only shows a link to their site....   :(

So...I voted then I read the twitter for Drama Fever and the article on Joon losing 33 pounds.  It implies he now weighs 110????:w00t:

Oh my dear God.  5'10" and 110. THAT IS ANOREXIC and  WAYYY TOO THIN.  However that is based on him having weighed 143 when he started the diet. I bet he was heavier than that. I'm betting he weighed 158 which would mean he'd be down to what 125?  Super thin but not as anorexic as 110. At his height 110 is just scary.  I sure hope that is wrong!

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, minmar said:

So...I voted then I read the twitter for Drama Fever and the article on Joon losing 33 pounds.  It implies he now weighs 110????:w00t:

Oh my dear God.  5'10" and 110. THAT IS ANOREXIC and  WAYYY TOO THIN.  However that is based on him having weighed 143 when he started the diet. I bet he was heavier than that. I'm betting he weighed 158 which would mean he'd be down to what 125?  Super thin but not as anorexic as 110. At his height 110 is just scary.  I sure hope that is wrong!

@minmar You're right. Starting weight would have to be different. Based on his frame (what you've seen in his recent pictorials) he would be skeletal if he really weighed 110. Either that or his bones are hollow. :lol:

• Like 7

18 hours ago, snarkybum said:

@cedarwood It's so nice to know guys watch dramas too! I am so used to every dude I know thinking dramas are ridiculous, when they are equally as compelling as anything they watch. Gives me hope that there are more of you out there! 

Oh... uhm... it was only a joke, I'm a woman really. It's just action and historical part are my thing so according to the division (love for women, action for men and history for elders) I joked I'm a guy and an old one. I'm sorry for the confusion. Won't ever joke, promise1

18 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

By the way, how does Joongi do that?!?! The sex appeal literally oozes from him....

No idea... absolutely nooooo idea... :wub:

18 hours ago, Maria Brimstone said:

I don't think the OST is particularly haunting...perhaps people should listen to classical music more often.

I must admit I'm not a fan of this song either but I rarely like songs in dramas. Most of the time I love the background music.

17 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

I don't think IU minded Joongi invading her personal space. Would you?

Who? Me? Naaah! :wub:

Btw here's insane me - I see those new pix and I see Joon Gi's face covered in blood and I see his eyes... and I have tears in my eyes already. Dear, dear, what's it gonna be when I see that in drama? When to the picture he'll add his acting skills? This will probably kill me...

15 hours ago, MAROSA_JIN said:

According to the production, Wang So becomes a character who the the Koryeo people fear. He is nicknamed 'the wolf' and is said to kill anyone who has seen him without his mask.

I just love how complicated this character is and so glad Joon Gi got the part. I always wanted to see him playing a person that is not so simple to call good or evil. And it seems Wang So will be this character. 

15 hours ago, MAROSA_JIN said:

"Scarlet Heart: Ryeo" Wang So is a pitiful man who had to struggle on his own to survive. Lee Joon-ki has poured everything he has into the role and made it his own. The character was only possible because it wasLee Joon-ki.

What can I say? It's probably true. :heart::heart::heart:

4 hours ago, irilight said:

I did not much like the 8th Prince in the Chinese version, but I love Kang Ha-Neul.

Add me to the club. I wasn't his fan actually. Yes, he was kind and all that but hell he was so dead boring sometimes... I know the 4th prince wasn't the most fluffy teddy bear in the world but at least he had co... ouch, I forgot there are ppl who understand spanish among us. So I won't use the word. :P

4 hours ago, irilight said:

I dislike Joon-Gi's bloodied face in this drama. We have seen nothing like that in the Chinese version. But we have yet to see it in context in the drama.

I cried over the photo, no idea what will I do during the drama. I liked that. I like that he's a warrior (me likes warriors, can't do anything about it). Comparing c-drama and k-drama - different times and different ppl, different story so different everything. Korean Wang So can't be exactly like chinese 4th prince (I honestly have no idea what were their names in chinese version - they never used them) because he has different past and different experiences. As you wrote - the context is the clue.

3 hours ago, irilight said:

Guess what? Right now, in that Hancinema question of he day -

Scarlet Hearty Ryeo is in the lead.

Scarlet Heart Ryeo:  53.88% - 2,124 votes.

Moonlight Drawn by Clouds:  46.12%  -  1,818 votes.

Yeeeeee!!!! :D

2 hours ago, lisethvr said:

Thank youuuu!!! I will finally know what was that funny thing Joon Gi said everyone laughted. :D

19 minutes ago, minmar said:

Oh my dear God.  5'10" and 110. THAT IS ANOREXIC and  WAYYY TOO THIN. 

Told you... but I base my opinion by his look only 'cause 110 doesn't tell me anything. :huh:

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, cedarwood said:

Told you... but I base my opinion by his look only 'cause 110 doesn't tell me anything. :huh:

110 lbs is a little under 50kg. (49.8)  At that weight and based on a standard calibrated BMI Joon would be 3 full points below being underweight. In other words...severely underweight. unhealthy to be sure.  I seriously doubt he is that thin. as @meahri_1 pointed out his bones would need to be hollow. :lol:  I stand by my guess he started the diet at 71kg and now weighs about 57kg or 125lbs. Thin but not scary thin. I say this because even thin Joon has a nice set of tush muscles and nice legs. Which would be expected given his 3rd dan black belt in Taekwado. That is to be expected as most of his muscle would be below the waist. Before he lost the weight he had what we call thunder thighs (old cheerleader term for big leg and tush muscles) almost made him look girlish. That's why now his legs look normal while his upper arms and chest look thin. He just needs to add some muscle to his arms and chest to balance out the look.

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, minmar said:

110 lbs is a little under 50kg. (49.8) 

Jesus Christ... please, Joon Gi, be healthy!!!

11 minutes ago, minmar said:

Thin but not scary thin. I say this because even thin Joon has a nice set of tush muscles and nice legs. Which would be expected given his 3rd dan black belt in Taekwado.

His legs well always fantastic. And things he can do with them... wow!

12 minutes ago, minmar said:

He just needs to add some muscle to his arms and chest to balance out the look.

And he needs to eat. He's what? 178 cm tall? With this height weight under 60 kg is... is... beyond description unhealthy... My association with Auschwitz the other day was right. :( 

• Like 8

His IG from yesterday shows what I mean. He has arm muscles as we saw in some pics but he needs to add more on his arms shoulders and chest.  A bit of bulk that would make him look heavier without adding that pudgy look to his face.

• Like 9

Re: Joon Gi's weight, I heard that his current weigh is 66 kg. That drama fever article is wrong about his starting weigh before the diet.  Btw. I think we should discuss this at Joon Gi's thread, shouldn't we?, otherwise we will be spamming MLSHR thread.

• Like 8

22 minutes ago, minmar said:

His IG from yesterday shows what I mean. He has arm muscles as we saw in some pics but he needs to add more on his arms shoulders and chest.  A bit of bulk that would make him look heavier without adding that pudgy look to his face.

My goodness... look at his shoulders... he's so skinny... :( It's almost hurtful to look at his shoulders. :(:(:(

7 minutes ago, patoi said:

Re: Joon Gi's weight, I heard that his current weigh is 66 kg. That drama fever article is wrong about his starting weigh before the diet.

Yes but the picture doesn't lie... @minmar is right - he should add more to his chest and arms...

6 minutes ago, minmar said:

"Awww look at him holding both mics with both hands.... so cuteeee"

Please don't kill me but he looks like a little boy with too huge lollipops in his hands. ;) 

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, patoi said:

Re: Joon Gi's weight, I heard that his current weigh is 66 kg. That drama fever article is wrong about his starting weigh before the diet.  Btw. I think we should discuss this at Joon Gi's thread, shouldn't we?, otherwise we will be spamming MLSHR thread.

EEP!   We apologize...

• Like 8