[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

big-eyes-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774066  Thank you so very much for sharing all that Pictures!!!!!

It´s so frustrating ... my mind tells me  that it´s okay - we are near to the Aim - only a few Days left. Not Month anymore - just a few Days.... My Heart just scream - I WANT TO SEE IT NOW!!!!!

Thanx to all of you i was well informed the whole time - even I wrote no comments - I was still here. Feels so good to see them. I can´t wait to see them on Running Man too.

I have to listen to my Head now... but my Heart is so much louder!!! 'I keep watching the Fighting BTS - melting just because of a few Second Scene. I keep watching the so promising Trailer. I can´t leave it out for one Day. So excited! I hope it will be as intense than I think it will be - and I guess before I need to buy new tissues.

I know I will enjoy it and suffer with it. And I hate to wait for it.... Jebal...

• Like 12

It's just peculiarly sad how I feel after the press con since I'm accustomed to the old way of actors and actresses returning back to the set and resuming the shooting after a press con! But this time is different! Selfish me hopes and wants our cast to stay in touch and see more of their interactions and reactions while the drama is on air!

• Like 12

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming+Drama+2016]Moon+Lovers:Scarlet+Heart+Ryeo+달의+연인-보보경심+려+|Premieres+Aug.29+[Episode+1+and+2]
34 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

Soompi article about Joo-Hyuk and Seohyun.

Chinguuuuuuuuuu... I'm baaaaaaaaaaack!!!

REALLY looking forward for NJH and SH's story arch.

Love their matching outfit, those blues are adorable.

Happy that there's no delay for 1st ep broadcasting, thank you dear DramaGods and DramaGoddessess :heart:

MLSHR hwaitiiiiiiiing :heart:

• Like 10

Last night I was up until like 2am in the morning watching the V cast then the press conference and coverage. By the time it all ended  I was too tired to post anything sensible.  I couldn't keep my eyes open. But morning has come at last and it is a much different day. :D

Now the only tension that remains is the anticipation for the 29th and of course Running Man and everything else we can enjoy while we wait. I imagine there are going to be a lot of rave reviews coming out and we can all drool over them. I am happy for everyone but especially JOON!!   DAEBAK to everyone!!    ^_^

A GINORMOUS THANK YOU to everyone who has added the latest pics and posts.  I know everyone has to be on Cloud 9 with Joon, IU, Ha Nuel, Jong Hyun, Joo Hyuk,Baekyun, Ji Soo, Sun Wo and the rest.   :):wub:  The excitement is only going to grow.  Hopefully we will not self-destruct in the mean time. None of us should miss any of this.:w00t:

• Like 8

“Want to run away like this? I can if you want.” - Wang So to Hae Soo

As a whole, the trailer is brilliant and intriguing, the instrumental music is sublime as is the new ballad by Davichi featured in the preview.

tumblr_ocevawYcTm1s8t96qo2_540.png

LEE JUN KI AS THE WOLF PRINCE WITH HIS GLORIOUS MANE OF GLORY, WEARING BLACK MASK AND FLOATING ROBES AND BEING COVERED IN BLOOD IS PRETTY MUCH MY RELIGION!

tumblr_ocevawYcTm1s8t96qo4_540.png

“Are you not afraid of this monsterous face?”

AND THE OTP!!! Hae Soo and Wang So already own me and the show doesn’t even premiere until Monday! All the longing and angst! Him being insecure about his scarred face in front of her and her taking his mask off! HE KILLED EVERYONE WHO SAW HIM WITHOUT IT AND HE LETS HER TO REMOVE IT! THE SHEER SYMBOLISM! This romance is basically all my fantasies coming alive! 

tumblr_ocevawYcTm1s8t96qo8_540.png

• Like 17

3 hours ago, car148 said:

I am watching the teaser for the nth time! 

Me too!!!!!! :lol: 

2 hours ago, minmar said:

Last night I was up until like 2am in the morning watching the V cast then the press conference and coverage.

I only had a few hours of sleep!! XD 

----------------------

I am loving the OST by Davichii... I love Haesoo and Wangso's scenes! :wub: The crying of Wang Wook was heartbreaking! :tears: 13th and Wohee are really interesting...looking forward. And Soonduk and 10th they will be the cutest! ^_^

• Like 12

OKAY A WARNING!!! its going to be a long post!! just let me rant about the highlight teaser to make it to 29/8.... LOL

OMG seriously this is what a big budgeted drama look like.. the cinematography is beyond word and the OST is actually fit into the scene and YEAH we have a ballad track.. lol 

all aside the throne battle is so intense i mean seriously intense and LJG really done a great job as 4th prince.. damn he really an alpha male in this drama and i cannot tell u how excited to see how this worked out.. and his love of his life Haesoo we can feel her emotional embroiled cause she hold the secret of future and trying her best to not hurting anyone and prevent the sibling from killing each other.. 

and the OTP...... gosh this trailer make me just want to root with all my heart and soul for this couple tbh.. you can see how much 4th loves Haesoo more than anything.. the way he look at her is just full of love.. i agree with @briseis the fact he allowed Haesoo to remove his mask show how deep his feeling and how much he trust her... Haesoo face when she watch 4th walk after he kiss her or before? just full of calm and love.. they both need each other.. i never feel this attached with OTP before and i will fight whoever said that they don't have chemistry.. even with 6 minute plus trailer we can feel this way just wait until the drama is out..

and i hoping MLSHR will hit DAEBAK cause they all deserved this and let be honest its look really good!!!

• Like 17

From the trailer the 4th Prince's mother must be crazy if she thinks such a tiny scar  could mar the beauty of Wang So's face... I mean seriously what is that lol... They're going to need to come up with a convincing reason for why that is such a huge deal!

• Like 12