[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

37 minutes ago, MAROSA_JIN said:

CwXDBFZVIAEAXNM.jpg

=====

Gwangjong of Goryeo

saranghaekoreandramas:

Expectation: 

Reality: 

c as labeled

===========

I got excited and then dissappointed LOL

========================

Reveal hidden contents

Buahahahaha!! So true, isnt it :grin::grin:

sorry, I'm using phone to reply. Cant remove the pics. 

• Like 11

It's weird how much inspiration Moon Lovers has given me, haha. I haven't written casually in a year, but here I am, writing a fanfic for our OTP. I guess I'm writing my feels away. XD I've posted the 2nd chapter here, and thank you so much for the love and support everyone! Hopefully I'll have the last part up soon. \^0^/

• Like 24

@wordsmyth0253Good job. I love the music "Fate".  It would be nice if you showed the lyrics because they were so appropriate for SoSoo and sad, also subtitles at the end for what Wang So said. The occasional spoken words in the scenes would give a bit of break from just visuals and bgm.  Sorry, I hope you don't take offence at my comments just trying to give some constructive criticism since it is your first vid.

• Like 9

FROM THE YOUKU PREVIEW, Did I miss something? :mellow:

0:27 "Maiden Kim that served you breakfast died from hanging (suicide). We found her corpse."

2:57 HAESOO: "We can't simply show our inner thoughts when it comes to meeting or parting away with people. We should hid it from others instead. That's the kind of person we all need".  

• Like 21

32 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

FROM THE YOUKU PREVIEW, Did I miss something? :mellow:

0:27 "Maiden Kim that served you breakfast died from hanging (suicide). We found her corpse."

2:57 HAESOO: "We can't simply show our inner thoughts when it comes to meeting or parting away with people. We should hid it from others instead. That's the kind of person we all need".  

Watching the long preview makes me feel excited just like the first time I saw it. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, lyserose said:

I hope you don't mind me meddling in.

The 0.27 appeared in Episode 1, it was Jimong talking to Wang So in his room and the actual dialogue was "The maiden who served the Crown Prince's breakfast was found hanging this morning. It was a murder covered by suicide which could only happened in the palace."

The 2.57 appeared in Episode 6. It was a dialogue between Haesoo and BaekAh during Lady Hae's funeral. It was cut out in international version but appeared in SBS version.

Thank you so much!!! ;)

• Like 3

In the midst of feeling complete and utter sadness during the last episode, Jung's sideburns gave me something to be amused about. Was it always this long and prominent??? For some reason it looks a lot longer here (maybe it's the angle) but it feels like that thing keeps growing...

Let's take a moment to admire it: 

:rolleyes:

Lx8xWnj.png

• Like 18

8 hours ago, ruizaio said:

That's what the Korean fans are demanding right now. The director said he'll think about it. Hoping that he'll give an answer soon... SOON...

He better gives an answer SOON!

Many people are threatening his life, and want to boycott his future drama from now on already. If he doesn't, I think there will be riot on internet!!! LOL

• Like 17

Just my two cents.

IMO it’s totally unfair to compare JG to IU, I mean do I even need to state why?

I have been torturing myself and abusing my reply button and somehow I found the last two episodes to be out of place compare to the previous ones which makes me come to a conclusion that they just want to align the ending with C-version while trying to imbue it with its own mark here and there. If only we have more episodes to tell the story coherently. Alas, we take what we can get.

• Like 11