[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

7 minutes ago, nidcha202 said:
  Hide contents

I don't know if anyone posted Scarlet Heart Ep 16 full episode?

I came to Shares

Chingu, i appreciate your thoughtful gesture but i think it's better if you put the link under spoiler tag or you share it thru private messages.

Thank you very much..

• Like 7

Seriously not only messy production, now messy airing ep. 

Aired by mistake? OH DEAR!

How many blunders this drama gonna have? 

I am humbly requesting a kind soul here. Who have access and ability to post up at sbs website. Complaint to SBS to stopped messing with mlshr. 

• Like 8

Do you know who the most tragic person in this episode was:

Soondeok.

The poor girl just wanted to marry her first love and be happy.

Because of that, she died.

Lady Oh and Lady Hae, to some extent, were less tragic than Soondeok. They, at least, got to live a little and even got to live with the men they loved in some form for a while. Poor Soondeok was barely an adult but got her life cut short because of the whims of a madman.

• Like 13

19 minutes ago, fuyukoneko said:

@amisyka77

Hide contents

I think he was hurt. His parting words to her were, "We said we would't lie to each other."

Spoiler

Yes, I think he was hurt. But I dont think he was mad for very long. I dont watch it with SUB (for suree).. but I would assume that he said that partly because he also wants to protect Soo. If he shows how much he cares for Soo, then Yo will become even more ruthless to both of him and her. No?

14 minutes ago, Para12012 said:
  Hide contents

After watching episode 16 I guess 3rd prince will be the one to write the decree for HS to marry Jung. Not cool if they use this plot. 

Spoiler

I have guessed as much. No wonder Jung looks soo proud and happy (I would say smug, but smug is too negative word here - though I would love to say smug). So everything in BBJX is happening here too, but in different circumstances. I hope there will no steaming involved though. :tears:

10 minutes ago, violet90 said:

Hide contents

in a way its his way to protect her too.. all the harsh word he said is to make her hate him...that's why he hurting when he said that...

Spoiler

Yup yup.. he's hurting alright. And see how much he tries to restraint himself whenever he sees Soo. The love is definitely still there. I am so happy that Soo is still very persistent in her confidence of So's love. Good job!

Spoiler

I wonder can anyone tell what did So and Soo talked about after Jimong said it's time (to get the throne). I cant really tell whether So's face showing support, disaproval, or giving in. 

Hope tomorrow we will have back to back eps. And by now, SBS should learn from their mistakes. Backup plans, people!

• Like 11

Spoiler

but it's amazing how one plea from Soo makes So weak that he kissed her immediately. :tears: he can't resist her. she's indeed his achilles heel.

how did he manage to live without her for 3 years :tears: our poor baby boy

but anyway, love is sweeter the second time around.

• Like 20

18 minutes ago, berny said:

My God !!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Me too.... when I read it.... :tears:  I hope that doesn't happen again...

I'm wondering if the leaked episode will FORCE SBS to air both episodes tomorrow to compensate for this mess. It's one thing to cancel an episode, but it's another thing when that cancelled episode gets leaked and only a select group gets to watch it.  (People who pay for SCR streaming will definitely not be happy.)

Do you think SBS will learn their lesson and NOT cancel SCR again for baseball next week?

• Like 10

After watching sbs vs. youku versions for the past few episode, i have to say i would advise for all to watch the sbs version of ep16 first, and then the youku one for any missing scenes. Episode 16 is an emotional journey where the full impact  can be dramatically enhanced by editing finesse, and sad to say, the youku version still doesn't do it for me. however,  the writer really shined in this episode, as she did a couple of excellent references:

Spoiler

A reference was made to episode 7 and now WE and WS's story has finally come full circle in the most unimaginably poignant way...A gift was given to celebrate one's birth and another was given to send the same person to heaven... 

The shadow puppet scene was an obvious homage to the King and the Clown: this particular scene in King and the Clown was a pivotal point that marked a dramatic shift in mood for the film. at first it seemed like a naive and innocent act, but on hindsight, it revealed itself to be a cautionary tale about how dangerous unbridled, undisciplined affection is during that era. It is the writer's warning to us that she will bring down a world of pain from here onwards and everything will spiral quickly to its tragic conclusion.

I think ep 16 is ver clear in telling us that there is no use expecting the unexpected... what will happen will eventually happen, just like WS's poem to HS, water will turn to clouds no matter what (another nice throwback/warning the write gave us). 

I think i will heed her warnings and take a break from this drama for a while, maybe skip to the ending which is supposed to be happy.. Chinguls... mark my words that there will be no more happy scenes after this.....

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, Nicole Hilario said:

JoonGi commented! <3

Omo!! Thanks for your information, I just went to see, these 2! He mimic her caption,  how to sleep lytat!! 

Eng translation of IU ig Joongi comment 

Credit IUteamstarcandy 

• Like 21

26 minutes ago, syeramy said:

Just wondering....

Spoiler ahead

Hide contents

WJ was mad at WS even though he heard that WE wants to be killed and to be with his dead wife. WTH, he wants to kill WS for what he did to WE? He should kill WY instead. 

OR I didn't catch what actually WJ said? No subs. But I heard Wang So's name and "chugu" word

Spoiler

I got the same exact vibe from WJ and let me tell you - HE'S AN IDIOT. Like WTH?

I wish this had been the turning point in how WJ sees WS and their relationship would improve (since apparently in history, WJ eventually becomes like a Vice King or something (a position second only to the King himself)? Please correct me if I'm wrong, history buffs!). But WJ continuously blames WS for everything and takes no blame himself! He allowed WY's revolt to become successful by staying silent (because he didn't like the idea of WS becoming king!), and it was the catalyst for all the crap that happened afterwards.

If this drama follows the c-drama ending for WJ and HS, I'll be so pissed because WJ is so useless right now. Even when he wants to stand up for HS, he lets WW hold him back. Whatever.

• Like 10

i don't want to spoil anything but can we just talk about how damn well both LJG and LJE deliver their feeling??? gosh the pain and longing between them is so unbelievable... i'm preparing my heart for the worst but seeing how miserable and hurting they are only part way in 3 years make me want to cry and if So have to part with Soo forever make me want to cry and sobbing in the corner..

the intensities of their love and the depth that each of them would go for each other make me cry a little.... and for once Soo is the one who waiting with so much faith for So and her love never weaver not once... this is the real love that we witness in the drama... 

p.s they totally do it......... the pregnancy plot i guess will happen either way...

• Like 20

8 minutes ago, hobeverly1212 said:

i too am very disappointed with Jung. He obviously was there and saw that So did not want to hurt Eun but he had no choice. WY was the one who shot the arrow and delivered that fatal blow to Eun. I cannot understand how Jung could hate So so much for this......

I totally agree with you on Jung's irrational dislike of WS.  But here, I think he was just lashing out at the first figure that stood out in his mind.  He also didn't pursue his dumb

, "i'm going to kill him before he kills everyone" vendetta because HS told him that wS didn't want to kill Eun, that Eun asked for it (as his birthday present because Eun couldn't let SD go alone).

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, fuyukoneko said:

Question about episode 16.

Hide contents

After Jung says, he's going to kill Wang So. Does he say, I'm going to kill him before he kills me? Not sure if I'm misunderstanding Chinese subtitles.

@fuyukoneko, it's more that he said

i'm going to kill him before he kills everyone.  from what i could hear, that's what he said.

• Like 6

Actress Park Si Eun (Lady Hae) posted this fanart on her Instagram, so cuuuute...Lady Hae and Lady Oh is having tea together in heaven. Somehow it feels bittersweet...if only they can see what Hae Soo is experiencing in the palace and how people they once hold close started changing for the worse, how would they feel...? *ahahaa sorry for being so sentimental*

• Like 19