[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

16 hours ago, smitten1710 said:

I've accepted long time ago that So and Soo might not have a happy ending ... BUT what if the 21st century Go Ha Jin wakes up from her drowning near death experience and there's a guy as a doctor or a paramedic trying hard to resuscitate her.  And this guy is shouting "You cannot die without my permission" just like Wang So said in ep.9. GHJ finally opens her eyes and what she see is Wang So in modern times with modern attire as the doctor/paramedic who saves her life and saying the same unforgettable line from the Wang So of Goryeo era. GHJ smiles at him and he smiles back and... The End :heart:

I am typing this reply and i am still smiling. The probability that this will happen is, uhmmm, 1%(?) yet i can't help but wish that it will happen or at least end in a somewhat similar way. 

• Like 17

35 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

haha good observations im actually asking the same question since i saw the bts.. he was able to sit up after the arrow thing, so it must be some battle..

i was thinking abt the grand general since his daughter was killed, what would he do? switch? but i still see him beside WS in preview with horses, which i think they'll attack the palace.

Judging at how they embrace when soo visit him, i think they have parted for some time. It must be a different injury he suffer not the arrow grace. That's why soo ask him if he hasnt forgoten her. Yo must've sent him away to fight for him somewhere off the palace.

• Like 23

3 hours ago, MoOnLoVeRz said:

fan creations! (click to enlarge!)

Spoiler

Oh. My. OH! MY!

Ahhhhhhhhhhh! I-WANT-SCENES-LIKE-THOSE-IN-THE-DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler

I will be extra nice to the dba. Even to my counterpart programmers overseas. I will continue to leave thank you notes for the cleaning crew who cleans my table at night. I will be extra patient to p and l platers. I will be nicer. Oh my. I can do These things and more just to see scenes like those in the pics. *sigh*

don't quote images, gifs, videos

Edited by lupita311
  • Like 11

Just curious. Was the 2nd prince Queen Yoo son? He was mentioned in the flashback between Wang Moo, Ji-Mong and Wang So. And, if he is, could Wang So have had something to do with his death.

Obviously WS was a child at the time but it could be a situation similar to  Shine or Go Crazy.

Prince Wang So in Shine or Go Crazy was hated by the queen because there was a prophecy that he would kill his brothers. He ended up sharing some treats with his brother and servants that was poisoned (unknowingly) killing several people in the palace including his brother. 

I'm wondering if So might have been accidentally involved in the death of the 2nd prince even as a child. Because they keep saying he's originally someone who kills his siblings and to date we have not seen him kill anyone. 

Maybe there will be another flash back. 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, MoOnLoVeRz said:

omoo! some fan edited this pic!

In addition to hug and touch each other. I hope it must have happened between them, the more hahaha!!!!:blush:

Edited by lupita311
  • Like 15

1 hour ago, Visually-wandering said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLnodMjhCvc/

@riuenu shared our OTP in red wedding dress???? 

It would amaze me if it's true but is that photoshoped by any chance? It doesn't look like it but is it possible?

I just looked at the picture where both HS and WS are wearing wedding clothes and I just noticed that WS's hair is not up! I don't know if they put their hair up during the ceremony but does that mean WS marries HS (or tries to) before YH?

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

It would amaze me if it's true but is that photoshoped by any chance? It doesn't look like it but is it possible?

Same Thought as you. But If IT IS photoshopEd. That will be an expert work. I don't wanna trust IT fully yet. But PDsign looks so real. I will admired the creator IF this IS edited

• Like 10

1 minute ago, Visually-wandering said:

Same Thought as you. But If IT IS photoshopEd. That will be an expert work. I don't wanna trust IT fully yet. But PDsign looks so real

I've been looking at it for a while now and I don't think it's photoshoped :) 

The look on WS's face is concerning. Please don't let it be something like WS getting there and telling her they can't get married. 

I wonder if it's because HS asked for them to get married in secret and WS being against that idea yet still wanting to get married. 

Whatever it may be, even if they don't get married I'm happy they tried :D 

• Like 13