[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

@outofspace amazing eye you have!!

What you've pointed out brings out a lot of questions. I agree with @penelop3 in saying that Wang So probably wouldn't name 13th his crown prince but you can't ignore the slightest chance that in the future Wang So might believe that rather than handing the nation into untrustworthy and evil hands he'd rather give it to Baek Ah. Although this is very unlikely since Baek Ah's intention to be free from the palace are very clear to Wang So. 

Baek Ah could be pretending to be crown prince in a battle or something else. It isn't the first time but I think the crown prince is actually quite guilty of other people's living being put at risk for his safety so would he let something like that happen again? Although in episode 11 the king gave a heavy speech to CP so could that change his perspective on this matter? 

Well done @outofspace for noticing this you've definitely got my mind thinking all sorts of things and some good discussion going. :)

• Like 11

@solelylurking and @dhia205 yup...honey is a very good healing tool indeed...HS and WS could absolutely use that to li....."caress" each other wounds..Hae Soo really needs something strong to recovers from all those tortures right?Hope WS learns to be more gentle to her....well,maybe before that they could take a bath? Together?? :phew:

Even if HS couldn't do yoga..we all know how flexible WS is..I'm sure he can lead the way..........*humming*

• Like 5

I've just heard (I'm too late :blush:) that the actors playing in Chinese version get married in real life, please correct me if I'm wrong. 

That's not the first case. many actors and actresses marrying their partners from their previous projects. No matter how professional the actors and actresses saying that it's just a work...they do the kissing, hugging, love scene professionally....NO personal feeling is included. I DON'T BELIEVE it at all!!!! 

No matter how tiny it is....you must feel something from your relationship with the people around you....working together...on the same spot... having intense skinships days and nights for 6 months!! That's No joke...except you are no longer human being.:sweatingbullets:

Regarding IU has a boyfriend and maybe LJK too, still it cannot control their own feeling for each other. After watching their BTS pictures and video, it's clearly seen he is happy around HS and feel comfortable doing the skinship....

He is indeed veteran actor and has worked with many beautiful actrees in his previous projects....However I see his happiness after doing that kissing scene...that's exactly the same expression just like when he finished doing kissing scene with HYJ (at that time he was still new) I mean not all kissing scene give that kind of feel...

I can see IU is more careful because she is in relationship, not because the age gap between this two. They have good chemistry. Maybe because LJK is very cool person on camera but dorky in real life...IU seems very cute but also calm....2 opposite personality.....

I hope they will do modern drama sometimes in the future....

• Like 18

2 hours ago, violet90 said:

me too.... CP seem reasonable enough to let WS and HS marry i mean HS help treating him and WS actually take his place to drink the poison... hmmmm....

also in the spoiler pic where they kiss its seem HS in sangoong attire based on her hair so yeah i think we will get that kiss soon... i waiting for this one because it will be mutual between them... kyaaaa :wub:

@violet90  This is were I see WW joining in and allience with the Queen and WY even though the CP will be King and even if he decreed they marriage WW and WY is going to kill him.. WW doing out of spite and WY doing it to be King and to satisfy the evil Queen Greed.. Him being on the throne palace life for all the princes isn't going to be no fun at all not even for the court maids especially HS..  WY and the Queen will use her against WW and WS..

I think were all waiting for this mutual kiss I'm skeptical of what can bring it about, Will she grow fondness in her heart for him because of his sincerity towards her that she finally recognize just what could it be..

2 hours ago, violet90 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Ctpd30cUkAAVYxO.jpg

@penelop3 this one is likely the one that they kissing when they together... notice HS hand............. kkk

i think they together as a couple not married i guess.... i pretty sure they not going to get married even in the end.... :heartbreak:

Please don't say this this writer has done a big change on this drama I'm praying they give the 4th proince a happy ending he deserves it..

I have a question now that the King is dead wouldn't after WY returns to the palace Evil Queen would try and Kick WS out of the palace and back to his supposed to be home..?

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, violet90 said:

i guess HS will give the hair pin back to WS and told him to forget about her cause she will be a maid and also she don't want to have anything to do with all the prince.. and WS take it back and promise to take care of it and give it back to her when he return... 

seem reasonable enough but in BBJX when RX became a servant , the other servant will bully her and take 4th hairpin and she beg them to leave that one alone.. they can take anything else but not that hairpin...

i wonder will this version show how much HS value that hairpin???

@violet90  This is Yh handy work having the maids to give Hs a hard time..The more the princes hang around or try and rescue her the harder her life in the palace will become until WS returns

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, valsava said:

@violet90  This is were I see WW joining in and allience with the Queen and WY even though the CP will be King and even if he decreed they marriage WW and WY is going to kill him.. WW doing out of spite and WY doing it to be King and to satisfy the evil Queen Greed.. Him being on the throne palace life for all the princes isn't going to be no fun at all not even for the court maids especially HS..  WY and the Queen will use her against WW and WS..

I think were all waiting for this mutual kiss I'm skeptical of what can bring it about, Will she grow fondness in her heart for him because of his sincerity towards her that she finally recognize just what could it be..

Please don't say this this writer has done a big change on this drama I'm praying they give the 4th proince a happy ending he deserves it..

I have a question now that the King is dead wouldn't after WY returns to the palace Evil Queen would try and Kick WS out of the palace and back to his supposed to be home..?

but if HS is sangoong she belong to the palace.. i don't think she can leave the palace also i totally can see the Evil queen will use HS as her pawn in controlling WS..  i think here WJ will play a role of saving HS or he will ask his mom to give HS to him so she will not be harm.... this is where i think WY will give HS to WJ if they follow Cvers ..

i think WS will work with Woo Hee cause she Baekje princess and will fight for throne and most importantly saving HS... 

• Like 17

1 hour ago, ruizaio said:

That will be part of the negotiation the team will do when things get going. First we have to convince the production that they won't lose money if they do release a DVD/Blu-ray.

Do they usually do a "Kickstarter" type of thing as part of the negotiations for the project? I was always curious about that since many projects that use Kickstarter put out certain goals for showing how much funding they would need if fans want a certain feature. It could be an effective way to convince the production there is money behind it. This could also be particularly important given the support International Fans seem willing to provide.

15 minutes ago, violet90 said:

i guess HS will give the hair pin back to WS and told him to forget about her cause she will be a maid and also she don't want to have anything to do with all the prince.. and WS take it back and promise to take care of it and give it back to her when he return... 

seem reasonable enough but in BBJX when RX became a servant , the other servant will bully her and take 4th hairpin and she beg them to leave that one alone.. they can take anything else but not that hairpin...

i wonder will this version show how much HS value that hairpin???

Yeah I also expect her to give it back to him and attempt to cut ties. WS seems to be okay with holding on/safeguarding it.

• Like 14

@faeriealice That's an interesting point. I'm not aware of any Korean projects that used kickstarter... and sadly, I don't think it will work with the stubborn Korean companies. The traditional way is for the team of fans to do something like a survey gathering the name and email address and maybe phone number of people interested in buying and how many copies of each format they would like to buy. If they reach thousands, they decide on a distributor, work out the specifications, while they take pre-orders from domestic and international online stores. YesAsia and Innolife are for international buyers. If the pre-order sale reaches a set goal within a given time period, then they confirm the release. If not, it gets canceled.

• Like 13

5 hours ago, xiao_baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii said:

I think in the Kdrama, Wang So's actions to protect Soo (and perhaps their baby) will cause for Soo to want to leave the palace. He is loving, but also can be ruthless when protecting those that he loves (as seen by his ability to kill a monastery of monks for him mum). He states that Baek Ah and Soo are the only people on his side, so I'm guessing that anything that targets those two will cause for him to retaliate.

A monastery of monks turns assasins. They were not of your ordinary monks. 3rd prince used them to try kill cp and killed them after they failed or likely would kill them even if they succeded.  If anyone need to be seen there as ruthless i think it's 3rd prince and queen of course.

• Like 12