[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

ok, I will try one more short translation.... this was the top of Naver's top articles list when I started translating, (again, my Korean is not that good so I apologise for any inaccuracies!)

http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/comment/list?oid=468&aid=0000190711

1. [+3322, -89] Lee Jun Ki's acting is really good

2.  [+2652, -72] Lee Jun Ki is really the god of sageuks

3. [+2611, -70] It's too unfair ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Wang So is too sad*ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ his acting is killing...

*(??? I forgot what 안쓰러워 means)

4. [+2554, -451] The reason why I'm watching this drama is because of Lee Jun Ki.

5. [+1061, -132] (something like "who is Kang-sshi? I don't understand")

6. [+535, -22]

Sorry I can't translate more, but I thought it would be nice to read some more positive feedback from knets so at least we know all Korean viewers don't hate this drama.

• Like 18

35 minutes ago, matchacake said:

I haven't seen the ep yet but I will try to translate those article comments so we Moon Lovers have something to read ! (forgive me if it's faulty, my Korean isn't that good, so please correct me if I am wrong)

http://entertain.naver.com/comment/list?oid=468&aid=0000190717&lfrom=twitter

7. [+760, -67] Going to see snow with "Kang Sky"? Whoa.... my heart was totally racing (lol they actually typed out his name as the English word 'Sky', since that's the meaning of Haneul's name lololol. Also was there a snow scene in this ep, or did I translate wrong?)

Hi yes Haneul means sky in Korean :)

• Like 9

i just didn't understand about Wang Wook. why he suddenly look so emotional & sad. HS didn't say anything after WW said he wooried he will lost her & try to kiss her after WS safe them. 

i think we missing some part (editing messy) ... mybe they cut from China version. 

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, Niki Azia said:

i just didn't understand about Wang Wook. why he suddenly look so emotional & sad. HS didn't say anything after WS said he wooried he will lost her & try to kiss her after WS safe them. 

i think we missing some part (editing messy) ... mybe they cut from China version. 

Because that was the moment he could no longer lie to himself. And now he knows for sure that he loves Hae Soo. And he is a loyal Husband - who never loves his wife - it was just a political wedding - but he cared for her as good as he could and he never wanted to waver.

• Like 12

Hi guys! I just came home and gonna watch it now. can't even read your posts for not knowing things before. I know you guys already started to analyse it :rolleyes:

giphy.gif

I hope ıts a good episode and I hope ıt also shows in ratings...

see you later...

• Like 9

Just bumping in here to post this pic asking you guys: 

Have you seen Avatar: The Last Airbender? :D 

uud6kob.png

I just can't help comparing the two of them! If you don't want to be spoiled with Avatar, I'll put it in a spoiler tag.

Spoiler

Both with their seemingly evil and dark side, but is good deep inside. Hiding a scar on their left side of their face, given to them by one of their parents. Parents... They are both lonely because of their parents neglecting them which grows into dark and hateful emotions within them.

Also who could help not to love them both?

• Like 17

1 hour ago, car148 said:

LJK!!! How many times are you going to make my heart flutter with your wonderful portrayal!

Goodness, LJK on all those scenes is so AMAZING, ASTOUNDING, IMPRESSIVE, SPECTACULAR, SENSATIONAL, BREATHTAKING (and my list of adjectives can go on)!!!! All the crying scenes just pierces right through my heart, multiple times!!!!! :blush:

I am still downloading the episode and after reading all these adjectives i just cant wait... my heart already dudung dudung

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Mau_Cherry said:

I need to know what Jung said to make So slap him... was it for his own good... or hit he really a weak point... I need the subs...

But I was badly in tears here... and Jung could not understand what was going on. I so hope that he can see the real face from his mother and that So was always treated wrong and badly.

Reveal hidden contents

That was awful - she first checkt if there is any bruise on his Face.... there can´t be any...

Screenshot%202016-09-05%2015.52.16_zpssu

And I believe Jung tried to speak up for So - who in fact rescued his life today...

but Mother don´t care ... she only hurts So more and more ... and I hate her more and more... if that even is possible.

Screenshot%202016-09-05%2015.51.52_zps3e

Poor Jung looked shooked and kinda in emotional pain

he looks like he just wish to cry -- like he is asking himself who this woman je just witnessed can be his mother... who loves him so much

Screenshot%202016-09-05%2015.52.23_zps0t

... [/ spoiler]

Jung said the reason WS being to nice to him just because he know their mother really love him. He was so rude, when he said WS is not his brother anymore & he don't WS as his brother. so, WS slap him. 

• Like 11

i think WW realize in this episode that he really love Haesoo and the way he scared knowing she in danger just make his heart fell into pieces.. he know its wrong and try to fight it but when he realize its too late its just make him hate himself..  now he can't stand being in front of his wife and Haesoo cause he felt guilty for both of them.. he betray his wife and fall in love with another women.. i can't imagine how that feel to be honest..

on other side i don't think Haesoo loved him YET.. she know its wrong and she seem to know WW attraction and try to make a line between her and WW.. its just a forbidden love and we all know how this end.. 

• Like 11

I don't agree that the love connection between WookSoo or So2 is a rushed.  It goes by quickly yes but it's all because the limited eps. But rushed, no. It's still have a pace and it's still logical for me. 

Both never met a girl like Soo in their life before. She is kind of one of a kind. It's natural to be attracted to something new and fun. Soo is new and fun is some way for them. 

In the beginning, both don't like Soo. So is kind of ignoring her but still follow her with his eyes. But Wook first impression with the 'new' Soo was bad because she was talking down to him and he waa worried Soo will troubled his wife. 

But Soo's actions and words slowly changed their heart. Wook attracted by Soo's independence and her don't want to burden him (although in reality she still is). So attracted to her because she is the first to treat him like human after the frightening stage passed away. She was worried about her and talk to him naturally. 

In this eps I once again can't help but think how the writer making their life opposite of each other. For So, his feeling for Soo is one that making him smile and acting cute (WS aegyo killed me!). So2 scene making my heart flutter and warm. Their interaction is so sweet. So is like a completely different person. He's not in love with him at this moment but it's developing that way. He begin to care for her. He won't follow and save her if he's not. 

Wook case is different. It hit him hard that he love Soo and can't live in the world where she's not around. For Wook, his love for Soo comes with a heavy burden. He aimed for the throne for a long time. He himself know that he can't be with Soo if he wants to be king. No matter what Lady Hae offer. Lady Hae comes respectable and powerful family. Soo is only her cousin (meaning: Lady Hae parents is important, Soo's not). That's why YH can beat her. He can't escape from that love, he falls too deep for that but he also can't persue it. I particularly drawn by his face at the bridge after he failed to kiss her and everybody arrived. That face literally said that love is a heavy one. He was upset that everyone there, interupted him and upset of himself for feeling what he's feeling. KHN is jjang here. Double Jjang! I think later on he didn't care who sees anymore. There's a scene he kiss her forehead in the trailer. But it's a heavy love his having. The one that breaks your heart and soul and leave you in the darkest place if you can't have it. 

I now can understand his shout. 'I missed you every moment', he says. He probably still miss her if he sees her. He only be fulfiled and satisfy if Soo is in his arm. 

Well that's my thought for this eps. I weigh in Wook more because I like him. Sorry for So's fans. Tell me what you guys think... Btw, how cute is Baekhyun a.k.a Prince Eun today, right?? Hahaha

• Like 14

Yes, definitely there are 2 versions because I heard no rap from SBS. I think SBS will only be fixing osts. Maybe YG is mad, the purpose of his investment was that...to spread the rap in saeguks. :lol:

10th prince is so adorable, i really like his innocent interactions with Haesoo. 8th prince fight was incredible! Claps!!! I will comment about mean mom when I watched the subs...WangSo was really heartbroken...I really liked his laugh in the middle of his cry...he was going insane. It was a really good scene. 

@qwenli I thought I was the only one that thought his feelings for Haesoo are developing fast. I have a feeling that he will be more obsessive than WangSo. Wang So's feelings are normal for me...he is not in love yet...he is only curious of Haesoo, he likes her after her words (but not deep feelings) and they are starting a friendship. I think Wangso hasn't changed, softie Wangso is also a part of him. I am still mixed between these 2 couples...I liked both, but I like the slow progress between Haesoo and Wang So more.

EDIT: Thank you all of you for the info, live recaps, screenshots, videos! You are the best! :) 

I loved the Daavichi OST. :wub:

• Like 14

It's good to have more progress in the relationship between HS-Wang So and HS-Wang Wook, but I felt the jump in today's episode is way too fast, without any transition in between.

Previously, Wang So was so hostile towards HS, forcing her to remember unpleasant things such as the assassination details, and even went as far to make threats on her life. But now HS witnessed a blood-covered Wang So, Wang So told her straight that he had just killed people.. and suddenly she wasn't even scared in the least bit, and she could try to understand or justify the reasons behind his actions or his pain?? And the next moment, she delivers his meal to him and they have a friendly chat freely? :blink: If said, HS has instead learnt about how Wang So was abandoned by his birth mother, or how his adoptive family has treated him, then there may be some sort of transition of emotions. Like being afraid initially --> to being curious --> to sympathetic --> to understanding --> to affection. There isn't any flow for this sudden change of attitude. 

Same goes for Wang Wook. I mean suddenly he got so emotionally worked up that he doesn't wait for HS on the bridge, and he went telling her that he was scared he never see her again? They didn't even have that many private interactions for this relation to blossom so quickly. This was a big contrast compared to Wang Wook's more composed self previously. The love index jumps from 1 to 10 overnight. :o

• Like 8

Am I the only one on WW-HS's ship here? I have watched the original C-drama and I was absolutely the 4th's fan, but I just can't help falling in love with WW in this version. I do find WS is cute, and I know why WW will fall, but I just can't help myself. I feel soooooo heart-breaking watching today's ep just raw. I wonder how much more I will be hurt watching the sub. I was super anticipated for a kiss between WW and HS, but then it was interrupted. My inner beast was like "WHYYYYY? WAEEEEEE? OTOKEEEEEE!!!" Feel like I already have the second lead syndrome.

I know that WS will be the ultimate team, yet I hope that HS will accept WW even just a tiny short time, like the C-drama, so that I can have some beautiful shots to treasure in my heart. But then again, in the C version, Rouxi's sister doesn't love her husband at all, that's why Rouxi doesn't feel that sorry to fall in love with 8th. This may sounds creepy, but I really like the complexity of such "forbidden" relationship like this. OMG Kang Ha Neul just did a beyond best perfomance!

• Like 12

13 minutes ago, Niki Azia said:

Jung said the reason WS being to nice to him just because he know their mother really love him. He was so rude, when he said WS is not his brother anymore & he don't WS as his brother. so, WS slap him. 

THANK YOUUUUU! He deserves this Slap - as I guessed. But he seems to regret it ... Jugn was trained to hate his Brother - or to ignore him - he is not your Brother - he is not worth it - kinda like that -  ah this Boy is so fast with words ... not thinking before he speaks. He really must still learn a lot.

• Like 12