[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

17 minutes ago, mamamya88 said:

This thread is on blazing fire!!!! Its hot in here...

I hate the king for being unwise and unjust just becoz he wanted to protect the throne...For him sacrifise a life is necessery to gain more...i am greatful if he did die in next episode..

I think they deleted the HS torturing scenes in episode 11..thats why IU clarified to her fan that episode 11 contained episode 12 scenes..becoz everything were too much already... enough already to slice our heart...adding the torturing scenes will eventually torture us too....

There is no doubt that the King and Wook are related - the same hesitation to take action, and then sacrificing love and innocent people for throne, for country. What else can you give up when you've given everything? At lleast, Wang Mu realizes that there is more to the throne than meaningless pain and death... :(

• Like 10

1 hour ago, dhia205 said:

well dear as So-Soo shiper actually I have to say big thanks to WW choice, if he decide to stick by HS side, So-Soo moment will be dragged to the end of the drama. 

problem is, people (including me actually) believe that the villain is Yo and his Crazy mother, at a first WW described as a gentle and sweet guy. people already enchanted by that charm, so when he make choice like that i can understand why some people feel betrayed and disappointed (so please give us some time :tears:).

but again since i'm SoSoo shiper I won't complain to much, at least his choice give me a chance to se SoSoo relationship development pretty soon. 

Babe, you know that you're being enchanted by a persona, right? Haha.. But he can be the most charming if he wants too, indeed. He is more like Young Lord Voldemort than Anakin Skywalker here. But as his fan, it's tough to read about him being a disappointment because he makes empty promises yet again, being deceive by YH and surrender to his need of power. It makes me sad. Hiks. But I understand and I'm sorry for my impatience. 

Would you join me to be the a fan of his evilness? There is a beauty in darkness, villain, and deceits, you know... :wub:

• Like 12

1 minute ago, sukbin said:

I have watched the C-version and I know how big 4th love is but watching the trailer which feature Haesoo wearing the same uniform that Lady Oh worn and Haesoo kept on chanting "I trust that people around me won't change if I don't change..." I may be getting the hint that there will be some similarities between her fate and Lady Oh, though not exactly the same as I don't think she would choose to stay in the palace just to stay by his side even when she disdain him at later stage. Especially that we know Wang So will marry Yeon Hwa. Will she not be like Lady Oh? Bathing the woman who will marry her lover? Somewhat the words spoken by Lady Oh and Haesoo seems to hint towards this direction. Lest, those are what I feel.

i think that HS will stay in palace whether she like it or not... for me whoever get the throne whether is WS or WW they both have the same goal .. get the throne and get the girl... WS will never let HS go even if she want to go from palace when he became a king... so her fate is seal as she have to live in palace whether she like it or not... i don't think she will be a damiwon lady when WS became a king.. that's when CP ruled and he fond of HS.. i'm sure he the one who brought HS back.. if WS ruled HS will likely be as same as Ruoxi.. HS will be WS lover in palace and about YH i wish we never get to see the wedding but i'm sure it happen when Yo ruled....

the most heartbreaking scene when Ruoxi ask 14th to cremate her cause she want to be free..........

'I've always wanted to be free , but was stuck in the Forbidden City for life.. after i die i don't want to be held back anymore.. i want to be like the wind.. is't that more lovely? being buried in the ground..whats so great?...'

it will be the same with HS i guess........

• Like 16

Something's odd... i cant find Eun in this episode...i knew he said he dont want to see HS anymore coz the forced marriage...but i knew deep inside he still care for HS...in every HS scene before, Eun was always there to cheer up the moment....

I guess Everyone keep busy throwing their anger and hateness and sadness that we forgot our Eun...

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

Well about Wook, I think he must have felt (I'm sorry for making you guys think I know him in person. But this is just purely guessing based on his character), now he had given up the most precious thing in his life for becoming a King, why didn't he make it come true by any means necessary? If you think he is changing from the person we've met in the early eps, yes. But does he really change? I don't think so. Wook is the same Wook, he only hide behind his persona. Us, like everybody else surround him, has been deceive. If you be kind enough to dig on my past post, I already told you there something wrong in his character from the first eps. That's why I said he's a wolf in a sheep clothes. That's just how good of a bad guy he is. The only thing change is now he doesn't even bother to hide it. Heart break makes him a bitter jealous person. If HS is living far away from him maybe he can hide his feeling away. But to see the love of your life getting courted and then proposed by a man (any man, not just WS) enough to make anyone be bitter. 

About WS marrying YH, he can't do anything if it is the King's order, same like Eun. WS is not the guy who easily change or sway. He stay firm to what he believe and to the people he love since the beginning. It must be as heart breaking for him as it is for Hae Soo. We must bear in mind that marriages in that time, specially to royals, is not the same as we are. They oftenly married without love, it's basically pure bussiness. Why they even have children? Because it goes without saying. The children will be the seal of the deal. 

I couldn't agree with you more @solelylurking about Wook! I love the way the writer chose to reveal his ruthless character in this drama... In the C-BBJX, I felt that it was fairly obvious to the world that the 8th prince was gunning for the throne - amassing supporters by paying them off, presenting himself as the gracious good prince as compared to the comparatively insane Crown Prince, so the break-up with Ruoxi seemed like a comma - Here he is reconciled to having the woman he claims to love die, to maintain his interests... The woman you love, isn't she family too? Does she not have as much claim to your protection as your sister and mother?

• Like 11

About eun, after get married, they need to leave palace and live with their own family. Maybe their house is too far (?). And before, in epi 10 Eun said that he won't look at HaeSoo again and ask her to turn around if he accidentally met him.

Maybe he know the situation but can't do anything. I hope we will see his reaction in next episode :) 

• Like 15

30 minutes ago, missluxedo said:

@baykawaii They haven't released the song yet, they actually played it in the 2nd episode - in the bath scene... I've been waiting for them to release that song for SOOO long, that song and the one from ep 9...

same here! I heard somewhere that Nae Saram (my person) is the title. I've been waiting for the release since episode 2 xD

• Like 8