[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

2 minutes ago, staygold said:

WS will snap in this episode.. WY and queen yoo are messing big time with him. WY used Beakah, Ji Mong and HS's life to make WS go hunt WE and his wife. WS has other plans. I think he is going to help WE escape safely to the boat that has been arranged to take him away. But almost everyone including HS think WS will kill WE.

SD's father threatened WS to not pull SD into the mess.

Hs too thinks like that? Sad. Does she really trust this guy? On the second thought she has been betrayed so often she might not and her visions are not helping.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, ibeasvmm said:

Why did Joon Gi choose this drama ?? 

He is completely sold after reading the script. Further, he wants to play a role of a King even back then. So he got it in this drama. This guy tends to not care who his cast is or scriptwriter or PD. He always see his character and the story. I think It is smart way actually to end his years of playing Saeguk drama with he being the King in this drama. He will be known as King of Saeguk! Haha. According to his recent interview, this will be his last drama for Saeguk in his 30s. So after this onwards, he will play modern projects and he said he wants to try variety of roles. Join us at the Lee Joon Gi thread. There is a lot of stuff about Lee Joon Gi there. And one of the best source for all Lee Joon Gi's interviews, videos with English translation is at JGfamily Facebook. And welcome to Soompi forums and this madness of thread about this crazy drama (in an extremely good way.) :) :wub:

• Like 24

When WS and HS hugged, this is what struck my mind, lyrics from the song “ can you hear my heart” :heart::bawling:

Never ever
Don’t forget me ever.
Never ever
Don’t forget me ever.

Never ever girl

Never ever
Don’t forget me ever.
Never ever
Don’t forget me ever.

• Like 11

HS serving tea to Yo who is staring at her evilly. he asks her..about So?

HS has her stoic game face Court Lady face on..

Yo is still amused. 

They are interrupted by Wook's arrival..uh oh. HS looks shocked to see him and Wook doesn't look pleased to see her there either..

Yo and Wook talk..Yo mentions HS...Wook is ice cold..HS looks affected by whatever they have said..

Wook in the court yard, HS behind..

Wook talks to HS...

• Like 23

1 minute ago, qwenli said:

yo to hs: why did you add mercury?

hs: i didnt do that

yo: i can torture you do give an answer

hs: then I will say you made me do it.

yo: u are tougher than I thought. you are interesting. i wont send you away, you are the best bait for my younger brothers.

hs: then tell me who added the mercury., i will just like to know.

who did it?

they are interrupted by wook's arrival.

yo: isnt this great timing?

hs stared at wook and seems to get the hint!

FINAAAALLLYYYYY....!!!!! :o

• Like 10

In SBS version...it's the scene with Queen Hwangbo, Wook and YH...but they cut off part of it? They stuck it in this episode instead...

Wook is tearing up and I have no idea what he's saying but I have very little sympathy..

Both Queen Mom and YH look sad and upset and whatever Wook is saying..oh it was a flashback...

Wook and HS stare at each other in present time...

WS in the garden waiting for HS..she bows to WS. They speak..

• Like 17

6 minutes ago, sriskaddict said:

Hs too thinks like that? Sad. Does she really trust this guy? On the second thought she has been betrayed so often she might not and her visions are not helping.

Its mostly her visions that are causing her to doubt WS.

• Like 9

1 minute ago, trizha1 said:

In SBS version...it's the scene with Queen Hwangbo, Wook and YH...but they cut off part of it? They stuck it in this episode instead...

Wook is tearing up and I have no idea what he's saying but I have very little sympathy..

Both Queen Mom and YH look sad and upset and whatever Wook is saying..oh it was a flashback...

Wook and HS stare at each other in present time...

WS in the garden waiting for HS..she bows to WS. They speak..

oh my chingu bless your heart ....

even he sry a river i just want to slam her handsome face to the fall along with his sister ...

• Like 5