[Drama 2015-2016] Tomorrow Victory 내일도 승리 7:50KST

Ldy Gmerm

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

finally the first casualty....sr dad....well if he dies and im more than sure he will....the fate of jk is signed and sealed as is sw. Liked the actor hope he lives but im banking on hes a dead man walking!?

It was obvious he would be the first casualty as soon as he took SR shopping and they had a father daughter day. I just thought SW would be the one to actually do it...JK's fate is indeed sealed and we can expect him to blackmail her using this later on. I think she was distraught because she found out that DC isn't her biological father and thinks that is the reason why he has been so cold to her. Is YS her biological mother or is it the mystery woman who showed up? She introduced herself as JK's aunt but seemed so desperate to see her so it's a bit confusing.

I don't think Sw loves JK  it is just for money and he didn't show any remorse about SR dad  i can't wait to see how the story unfold 

They are awful people! She didn't even show an ounce of remorse or cared if the man was still alive or not. SW is using her but the idiot doesn't know that. Her mother tried to stop the marriage from happening but SW blackmailed her instead. Oh well, he will get away with so much for a while. Our chingu @ina111 gave me some important information..apparently HJ may turn out to be Seo Dung Chun's son which means he will fight SW later on in order to protect his family. SDG is searching for his past love who is HJ's mother.

SW seemed a bit sorry after SR told him her baby had no father.I hope she doesn't lose her baby but it doesn't look good. :(

@tinatrix236 if you're interested, the source of that information is partly here http://content.mbc.co.kr/program/drama/2701630_64285.html (main character descriptions in English linked by @Misstwilightfan1416 ), and partly in the bits of of Korean I could understand from the drama's homepage, http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/victory/cast/cast8.html. Warning: the character descriptions contain more spoilers.

(I'm sorry about posting full links, for some reason the editor doesn't allow me to change the link text.)

I think that Seo Dong Cheon's character descriptions says that he accidentally encounters Bok Sun (HJ's grandmother) who is the mother of his first love Sun Yeong. While searching for that woman he had been unable to forget, he comes to know a secret (or secrets) from the past.

@jayakris I have looked in the usual places and didn't find any Chinese subs yet. (I usually look even though I don't know Chinese, lol.) Since the previous drama in this time slot (Eve's Love) had fast C-subs, I'm guessing that this drama will get picked up soon too. That drama got English subs on ONDemand Korea with a several week delay, so that site might start providing English subs for this this drama in a couple of weeks.
I hope you don't mind me asking, where do you usually look for Japanese subs?

@ina111, Thanks.  I also don't know Chinese or Japanese, but know enough Korean to sub it, and was only wondering.  I was thinking of doing the subbing at darksmurfsub.com.  DSS usually puts up a software translation of Chinese subs first, before we go in and edit, or fix errors. DSS has not found any Chinese subs either so far.  It looks like nobody has subbed this yet.  But hopefully we will get started on it at DSS soon.

@jayakris, thank you for explaining. My Japanese is not good, but it's still much better than my Korean, so I got excited there for a second. :)
I can only imagine how much work it takes to sub a long drama like this even if there is a machine translation available. Major kudos to you and any others at DSS for considering taking on this drama as a project!

@tinatrix236 if you're interested, the source of that information is partly here http://content.mbc.co.kr/program/drama/2701630_64285.html (main character descriptions in English linked by @Misstwilightfan1416 ), and partly in the bits of of Korean I could understand from the drama's homepage, http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/victory/cast/cast8.html. Warning: the character descriptions contain more spoilers.

(I'm sorry about posting full links, for some reason the editor doesn't allow me to change the link text.)

Hidden Content

@jayakris I have looked in the usual places and didn't find any Chinese subs yet. (I usually look even though I don't know Chinese, lol.) Since the previous drama in this time slot (Eve's Love) had fast C-subs, I'm guessing that this drama will get picked up soon too. That drama got English subs on ONDemand Korea with a several week delay, so that site might start providing English subs for this this drama in a couple of weeks.
I hope you don't mind me asking, where do you usually look for Japanese subs?

thank you for the link and you are right it contain spoilers but it makes me look forward for the drama 

I don't understand JK's backstory...so SR's mom was the nurse who left her outside a home? JK's mom seems to be happy that her husband's first love is dead. I can't wait until HJ finds out that his biological father is still alive somewhere and my guess is his grandmother may have a moment of clarity and mention something about it.

I just finished the English subs or the first episode at darksmurfsub.com ... It's a slow go, as only I am working on this drama, directly subbing it from Korean... We have no Chinese subs for it yet, for any software-translated English subs to be generated (like done for other dramas at DSS). Feel free to download the subs and enjoy.

The usual disclaimer applies, that DSS is only a community site for subtitle files, and is not a for-profit video streaming site.  Those of you willing to work with us on doing subbing ( or timing the dialog lines, or other things), can see the videos for the work purpose. For other dramas with software-generated subs, any of you can edit the lines for grammar etc, and help us.  No need to know Korean or Chinese, though if you know either, you could do more.

If any of you can join for subbing this drama at DSS, it would be really terrific.  As of now, I have no more time than to do maybe 1 or 2 episodes every week, at best.  If more people join to translate it, we can help everybody.  It looks like an interesting drama, but nobody else has picked it up for subbing yet, as far as I know.

After watching today's episode and if I'm not mistaken I think SW brother JW mentioned SR name to JK while he was drunk, but SR dad TS have seen it all with SW/JK kissing on the elevator and didn't want his daughter to witness it either. SW really thinks he's going to have it all, and by the look on his face having dinner with JK and her father DC sure didn't look good of what was said between the two and I'm looking forward to seeing the next episode.

@suchadiva42,   Is the boy with the child the chairman son because the daughter isn't his this drama puts me in the remind of everything kimchee.. The mom and the sister is the cause if them loosing they house.. I'm wondering if that's her real mom

Archived