[Drama 2015-2016] Tomorrow Victory 내일도 승리 7:50KST

Ldy Gmerm

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watched episode 49 today.  Actually I couldn't stand to watch it.  Fast forwarded though the whole episode in 5 minutes seeing the faces (and the toothbrush and all that), as I knew what was going on.  Na Hong Ju and Han Seung Ri are the stupidest two people out there (and of course, so seems the Chairman dad guy too). When will these people actually start suspecting SeonU and know what that guy is capable for?  How many things must happen before these guys will get a clue and start doing something?  Anyway, the drama has become literally unwatchable.

This drama really needs a new character or two to show up and shake things up, as it is badly dragging now.  These conversations among SeonU or JaeGyeong with SeungRi or Hong Ju are becoming such a drag because we know how every one of those convis go.  But I'm not sure which character can provide some dynamics to the story. They are basically wasting that Se Ri character and SeonU's brother character.  Daily dramas need more characters for some movement in the story, but since they have made those two characters (and Hong Ju's friend dude) all inconsequential buffoons in the story, they really need some new ones to show up.  Maybe JaeGyeong's ex or Ja Du's mom or somebody like that?

7 hours ago, NewKDramaAddict said:

I'm at episode 32, I love this drama! Now, if SR can get as smart and slick as HJ, she would be better off!!

It really is a fun drama, @NewKDramaAddict.. But as always, we need patience with these daily dramas. There will be days, sometime several days, when nothing goes right for our favorite characters.

10 minutes ago, ObsessiveCompulsive said:

Just started watching this. So when do the leads get together? I know they sure as hell won't be getting smart in episode 60 of 120, the evil folks will probably dominate the upperhand unail ep 90

I quite like it! I'm at ep 44 and HJ definitely knows that he likes SR but I think it will be awhile longer before she will admit that she does. From the clips, they both seemed to be a couple though SR's Mom is against it as we would expect; even I would be! I find HJ to be the perfect balance for SR because she is too damn soft! She has to realize who is causing all her woes but chooses to ignore it. I love HJ! He is a tough cookie and generally doesn't take what SW and JK does. But right now, I love HJ! 

Okay so I'm on episode 54 and I watched without subs. Quick question does the chairman know that HJ is his son?? Because it looked like SW and evil mom got rid of the DNA test. And since SR saw the pic of HJ mom and chairman it seems he told her he was HJ's father but wanted her to keep it a secret. I really can't stand this sudden attitude of SW where he still loves SR and trying to control her relationship with HJ, why does she go to him everytime his crazy richard simmons calls? She better get it together and smarten up really quick!

@ObsessiveCompulsive

President Seo Dong Chun does know that Na Hong Joo is his son. He did not even need to do the DNA test to know that Hong Joo was his son. The soy sauce that Hong Joo's grandmother made was familiar and he went to Hong Joo's house on learning from Seung Ri that the soy sauce was made by Hong Joo's mother and grandmother. Dementia Grandmother straight away referred to him as Hong Joo's father and also called Hong Joo's mother's name who was his first love. Therefore, he knew the truth with easy deduction.

President Seo wanted to keep it a secret from his family regarding Hong Joo's birth. They had plotted earlier and hired a woman to tell him that his birth son had died. So that family is lying about the truth to each other. President Hong brought in Hong Joo to the company and made him work up the ranks to succeed his company. As you know, President Seo does not have long to live.

Sun Woo of course did not want Seung Ri to be with Hong Joo. He had betted on the wrong horse and married a "pretender". He did not know at the time of his marriage that Jae Kyung was not President Seo's real daughter. He obviously married her for ambition and not love. K Dramas are quite common of the bad guys thinking it was fine for them to carry on but not their ex-s. Sun Woo did mentioned because that Seung Ri can go with any men in the world except for Na Hong Joo.

Hong Joo knew about Seung Ri's miscarriage as he was the attending doctor when she came into hospital because of the miscarriage. I think he will be upset that Seung Ri kept it from him that the father of her child was Sun Woo.

I hope this will helped you.

Archived