[Drama 2015-2016] Tomorrow Victory 내일도 승리 7:50KST

Ldy Gmerm

@Misstwilightfan1416 Thank you for the videos.

@euraka I don't think that she knows yet. I think she was too shocked to recognize SR when she saw her handing out the flyers. I agree with you about SR's father's death. If it hadn't been for SW, JG would have called for help and SR's father might have lived.

So JD's mom ran off when JD was just a baby and took even their security deposit with her?  Poor HJ. This must have been what forced him to leave medicine. Considering his age, he was probably a student or resident at the time, and it's hard to imagine that he could keep up with the long hours while caring and providing for a child and a sick grandmother. 

I think that one sentence I mentioned from the preview "I too have a weapon," was not included in this episode. (Did I miss it, or did they edit it out at the last moment?) I was hoping that it meant that JG's mom had found something she could hold over SW's head, but no luck. When he warned her that if she keeps treating him disrespectfully, he thinks he might start remembering things he doesn't want to remember, she replied that he shouldn't behave recklessly towards her, that though her daughter was the one to cause the accident, he was the one who covered it up. When he then asked her if she was threatening him, she said no, she's proposing to coexist, like the crocodile and the crocodile bird. 

Provided I understood that last bit correctly, it makes for a very interesting image, LOL  I imagine that both SW and JG's mom would fancy themselves to be the crocodile in that relationship. :D 

image_preview

Image source: http://coglab.hbcse.tifr.res.in/teacher-resources/multimedia-resources/symbiosis/crocodile-and-the-plover-bird 

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today's episode revealed (at least to me) that Jae Kyung is not Dong Chun's child. Dong Chun knows it for a fact and that Young Sun tricked him in believing the child she was pregnant with was his.

Young Sun admitted to Jae Kyung at that time she was pregnant and desperate as Jae Kyung's birth father had died, that she tricked Dong Chun. Young Sun said although she had the position as Dong Chun's wife, she never received his love. Young Sun said it did not matter what treatment she had received as long as Jae Kyung became to successor. Probably Sun Woo think he has the potential to be the son-in-law successor too. I noted that Sun Woo does not get that much of a respect in the company and what Dong Chun thinks of him too. I think Dong Chun has other ideas. Since Jae Kyung is not his child, he will have no hesitation to give to his birth child when he does pop up. Furthermore, he had just interviewed his very talented potential daughter-in-law and once he acknowledged Hong Joo, he has a very pretty, cute grand daughter too.

Dong Chun also told Young Sun that she should be happy as he had made her the mistress of Seo Dong Group and not to interfere with his decision.

When he then asked her if she was threatening him, she said no, she's proposing to coexist, like the crocodile and the crocodile bird. 

Provided I understood that last bit correctly, it makes for a very interesting image

Yes, that's what she said. Curious line from her.  Except I also could not figure out who she felt was the crocodile and who the bird was.  At first I thought she said 악어 새끼 to insult him as only a "baby crocodile" when she was the real crocodile. Then I realized it was 악어새 which is just a nice bird that coexists with the crocodile. But who is the bird?  Not sure! :)

Btw, I decided to catch up with the broadcast and marathoned some 10 episodes to today's ep.  The story was getting quite interesting for me to not watch... So the subbing work was delayed a bit.  Will go back to finishing ep 4 subbing at DSS. 

I have finished subbing episodes 4 and 5 at Darksmurfsubs.  Enjoy.

Episode 5 was a lot of fun, and the ending with the "you are a murderer" scream was great :) ..

The usual disclaimer applies that DSS is not a for-profit video streaming site.  Just a community site for making downloadable soft subs.  But any of you who want to help me subtitle the drama there can of course watch the drama in HD video for the purposes of subbing.  Easy to become a team member. So far only the DSS subs seem to be there anywhere for this drama (not even Chinese subs, which is rather surprising).  I hope I would get some help to speed up the work, as I only have time to do 2.5 episodes a week at best, otherwise.  It is the best daily drama going on currently, in my opinion.

Ah...I knew DS is aware that JK is not his biological daughter..the question is when and how did he find out? Something tells me it wasn't long after she was born but by then it was too late and he was trapped somehow. I love watching the delusional wife, JK and SW think they will get their hands on that company. Is SW even aware that the Chairman has a son? If that sneaky man finds out, he will search for him and attempt to get rid of him. Good thing he doesn't know it's JD yet and when he does, he will have a major tantrum...I can't wait for that scene! :D

@jayakris Thank you for your hard work!

On 11/30/2015, 9:15:06, valsava said:
On 11/30/2015, 9:15:06, valsava said:

So now I know that JG is the Chairman's child but is the little girl JG child or his little sister ?

So now I know that JG is the Chairman's child but is the little girl JG child or his little sister ?

@valsava, you mean Jae Gyeong is the Chairman's daughter?  No, we know she isn't.  I think you mean Na Hong Ju... Yes, I think he is the Chairman's son, though I think we have only seen the clear hints and nothing more as of now.  The little girl is Hong Ju's daughter, from some woman named Tae Hui whom we know nothing about (only her name was mentioned once, in Ep 3).

14 minutes ago, jayakris said:

@valsava, you mean Jae Gyeong is the Chairman's daughter?  No, we know she isn't.  I think you mean Na Hong Ju... Yes, I think he is the Chairman's son, though I think we have only seen the clear hints and nothing more as of now.  The little girl is Hong Ju's daughter, from some woman named Tae Hui whom we know nothing about (only her name was mentioned once, in Ep 3).

Thanks

21 hours ago, euraka said:

if SW tries to kill SR for that brat he is not even a human being 

Did SeonU try to kill her?  It seems JaeGyeong tries to (but I haven't seen E24 yet).

But, having seen till the end of E23, I find it all to be quite curious.  The way SR has taken the fight to them both, is funny.  And those two can't seem to do much about her yet.  Nothing seems to work, whatever they try. 

I get the feeling that some cracks are beginning to show in the SeonU-JaeGyeong relationship.  He is yelling a bit more at her.  She deserves to be yelled at, as she seems like a confused mess of childishness, jealousy and plain stupidity.  He seems to be realizing that her thoughtless behavior will ultimately land him also in trouble.

18 hours ago, jayakris said:

Did SeonU try to kill her?  It seems JaeGyeong tries to (but I haven't seen E24 yet).

But, having seen till the end of E23, I find it all to be quite curious.  The way SR has taken the fight to them both, is funny.  And those two can't seem to do much about her yet.  Nothing seems to work, whatever they try. 

I get the feeling that some cracks are beginning to show in the SeonU-JaeGyeong relationship.  He is yelling a bit more at her.  She deserves to be yelled at, as she seems like a confused mess of childishness, jealousy and plain stupidity.  He seems to be realizing that her thoughtless behavior will ultimately land him also in trouble.

JK is a loose cannon and SW is starting to see that. If she keeps throwing tantrums and attempting murder, this only ruins his plans because sooner than later, the Chairman will get wind of her wrongdoings and really turn on her. SW will figure out a way to keep her under control even if it means blackmailing her. 

37 minutes ago, tinatrix236 said:

JK is a loose cannon and SW is starting to see that. If she keeps throwing tantrums and attempting murder, this only ruins his plans because sooner than later, the Chairman will get wind of her wrongdoings and really turn on her. SW will figure out a way to keep her under control even if it means blackmailing her. 

Yes @tinatrix236, I fully expect them to have a falling apart, and then for him to blackmail her with the accident evidence that he has with him.  In fact he would decide to do that as soon as he gets wind of the fact that she is not the chairman's daughter (which he doesn't know yet).  Once he learns that, he will realize that he hitched himself to the wrong person who may not necessarily get the Chairman's wealth.  Who knows, he may find out about the Chairman's tumor condition and try to kill him earlier than does the tumor! :)  ... Man, that guy SeonU is evil.

Archived