[Drama 2015-2016] Tomorrow Victory 내일도 승리 7:50KST

Ldy Gmerm

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry guys, I am always "A day late and a dollar short."  Is this the series following Save/Protect the Family?

It's the replacement drama for Eve's Love @watchumlots...

@tinatrix236

Do not be surprised but yes she was going to take something or was going to his house after what he told her.. She does not want to believe he could possibly have meant "get rid of the baby". Remember they were so in love (well she was) and he of course was living his life changing his look and moving up with his ambitions.

We are going to enter the part of the crying and not understanding why he is doing this when they loved each other so much and he can't mean to throw away their love or child.

SMH

it seems interesting  we have the perfect kdrama formula a leading lady as dumb as soup and door mat  it think she is going to lose the baby we saw at the beginning of episode one  from what i understand what we are watching right now is a flash back i don't know how many episode  before we start the present time 

@Ldy Gmerm, Thanks chingu for starting this thread as I see a gentleman who played in AMS, so u can count me in as well and hope It'll get subbed since I have 2 channels of MBC whom one might consider doing it.

I think it will but after A Daughter Just Like You is done. MBC America has been pretty loyal about subbing though weeks behind. ADJLY is only subbed to ep 106 and GFW is 75. So it will be a few weeks before they even start.

*facepalm* Come on SR should have realized something was off with the way SW's mom was acting. This naive girl doesn't get that she is no longer wanted and even though she has seen SW with another woman she will believe whatever he has to say lol. I guess the other woman is the villain plus her mother seems like she could be nasty too. SR needs a wakeup call but I can see her begging SW not to leave her.

I'm watching the clips. Is she pregnant too? If so, you bet she is going to cling for quite awhile.

Yes she is pregnant but hasn't informed him yet. I don't think he'll care that she's pregnant because he seems desperate to marry that other woman.

Finally caught up on all three episodes and @tinatrix236,  Hell no he's not going to care he just used her as a stepping stone you can tell he's greedy and ambition he will cast his own family aside just to marry into that money so the fun is beginning for her I'm wondering will he be the cause of her losing her kid..  

Did you see what she did at the end of the last episode? Please tell me she wasn't taking groceries to his house! If the man told you to get rid of the child, it means he's done and moved on for goodness sake. I was not surprised when he kissed that other woman just to make her go away. He is certainly cold blooded smh.

@tinatrix236, I've finally caught up and yes chingu SR was bringing grocery to that jerk who actually told her to abort the baby. SW is indeed a coldhearted man all because he seen another chic with money while he's thinking he'll be above and beyond, but his butt better think again in which SW hasn't seen anything yet when it all said and done. I think SR will lose the baby behind SW tactics and seeing that kiss.

I love hj daughter...shes adorable....hopefuly shell have that spunk she had in the legendary witches.

She's also playing in the TRHWB.. 

I can't believe the sister stoke her pregnant sister money and gave it to some man SMH.. And the mama keeping and hiding that ring like that this poor girl gets no love only from her dad she's in for a hard and long and loney road..

SR seem to have some kind of grudge against that old man due to his father 

I love hj daughter...shes adorable....hopefuly shell have that spunk she had in the legendary witches.

I can't believe the sister stoke her pregnant sister money and gave it to some man SMH.. And the mama keeping and hiding that ring like that this poor girl gets no love only from her dad she's in for a hard and long and loney road..

I wonder if SW is trying to marry JK in order to seek revenge against her father. He seems to have a grudge like you said and I think he is trying to get connected to that family and ruin them. I can't wait to find out what the story is because he is so different from the man he used to be. Maybe he just found out recently that JK's family are responsible for his father's death. What do you think?

I wonder if SW is trying to marry JK in order to seek revenge against her father. He seems to have a grudge like you said and I think he is trying to get connected to that family and ruin them. I can't wait to find out what the story is because he is so different from the man he used to be. Maybe he just found out recently that JK's family are responsible for his father's death. What do you think?

I don't think SW has a grudge...he's the second lead which means....he's secretly covets the power and money...that he knocks up his love and then abandons her!

I don't know what SW is trying to do but he's really an azz for doing that to the woman he claimed to love in other words of him saying was a pack of lies and it doesn't matter if SW met another woman. I was glad when SW sister Se Ri came and witnessed SW/JK in his office let alone SW splahing nasty water in his crooked face :crazy: loved it. All I know is that a man shouldn't treat a woman he treasures like crap in order for her to leave him alone, but I feel before this drama ends that's exactly how SW might end up sad and ALONE :( as this drama is getting very interested with each episode that goes by and I'm liking what I see so far.

Okay if SR intends to tell the other woman about their relationship and the baby, she should not have told Sw about it. I am waiting for this girl to get wise and torture SW the right way. I'm still not over her going to the pension thinking he was going to reconcile with her. How could she expect him to after telling her to get rid of the baby. If JK doesn't suspect that SW and SR were lovers at this point, then she isn't very smart either.

I am a bit confused about SW's mom...does she really feel guilty about what her son is doing to SR? I'm sure she will change her tune when she meets JK and finds out she is from a very wealthy family.

It's time for SR to let that joker SW go and make mistake of his life once he marry JK entering that family, by knowing the grass doesn't seem to be greener on the other side. and will be waiting for his down fall how he treated SW. And as for SW I would like for to screw her head on and think straight, that SW isn't the man of her life after wanting her to abort their baby if you ask me.

I think he do believe that her dad is responsible for his fatghers death.. Whatever song and dance he feed to the pregnant girlfriend she fell for it hook line and sinker..  It seems he tried to send her away while he married her but I look for something to happen to that baby she's carrying because of him.. 

Okay if SR intends to tell the other woman about their relationship and the baby, she should not have told Sw about it. I am waiting for this girl to get wise and torture SW the right way. I'm still not over her going to the pension thinking he was going to reconcile with her. How could she expect him to after telling her to get rid of the baby. If JK doesn't suspect that SW and SR were lovers at this point, then she isn't very smart either.

I am a bit confused about SW's mom...does she really feel guilty about what her son is doing to SR? I'm sure she will change her tune when she meets JK and finds out she is from a very wealthy family.

She knows but just refuse to acknowledge it all she thinks about his her but we have to look at what he's been telling her not that she ask him any question anyway

It seems as if this is one of those dramas that will make me want to pull my hair out..LOL! I keep telling myself that SR can't be this naive and stupid but it turns out she is :w00t:. How can she accept whatever that man tells her when she has been tricked before..and not long ago too? This man told her to get rid of the baby so why would he all of a sudden change his mind and be happy about the situation? I think he did tell her that he is on a revenge mission and just pretending and the silly girl believed him yet again *facepalm*. The excuse she gives her father when he tries to tell that SW has really moved on should be interesting smh. I think it will take catching this man say his vows to JK at the wedding to make her wake up.

@valsava

SR's mom and sister are something else. First the sister steal her money and now that the mother has put the family into a serious financial situation, there is no money to fix the problem. Don't forget about the ring the mother has too smh.

It seems as if this is one of those dramas that will make me want to pull my hair out..LOL! I keep telling myself that SR can't be this naive and stupid but it turns out she is :w00t:. How can she accept whatever that man tells her when she has been tricked before..and not long ago too? This man told her to get rid of the baby so why would he all of a sudden change his mind and be happy about the situation? I think he did tell her that he is on a revenge mission and just pretending and the silly girl believed him yet again *facepalm*. The excuse she gives her father when he tries to tell that SW has really moved on should be interesting smh. I think it will take catching this man say his vows to JK at the wedding to make her wake up.

@valsava

SR's mom and sister are something else. First the sister steal her money and now that the mother has put the family into a serious financial situation, there is no money to fix the problem. Don't forget about the ring the mother has too smh.

I'm wondering if the woman is really her mom.. But something has been lingering in my mind about the guy the sister gave the money to I'm starting to think him and JK could be half brother and sister.. JK mom did something dirty back then but it would be interesting if this was so true.. 

Tina you are right it's going to take him marrying that other girl for her to wake the hell up..

After watching today's episode and if I'm not mistaken I think SW brother JW mentioned SR name to JK while he was drunk, but SR dad TS have seen it all with SW/JK kissing on the elevator and didn't want his daughter to witness it either. SW really thinks he's going to have it all, and by the look on his face having dinner with JK and her father DC sure didn't look good of what was said between the two and I'm looking forward to seeing the next episode.

Archived