[Daily Drama 2015/2016] Best Couple 최고의 연인| Monday-Friday 19:15

joy17

@joyblack4, it seems that KH got arrested for something that his stepfather and GHJ set him up for.  When his mother asked her husband to get him out, his condition was that they dissolve his adoption and take him off the family register, or he'll just let him rot in jail.  The stepfather is a royal jerk! So KH and AR were kicked out of the Baek house and went to live with BB and AJ, just like before.  Meanwhile, it looks as though GHJ faked a family for JP, and the truth will come out, maybe by the end of this week? GHJ needs to be outed for all the bad things she's done! SR is starting to see how evil and selfish her mother really is!

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ auntyem thank you, I really appreciate that alot, on other notes,how come KH adopted mother still now never notice her husband underhand dealings with miss GO ,and also not participating in the company activities just sit dawn hand over everything things to her crook husband, she will soon learn ugly side of her crook husband, the crook thinks miss GO designes Will save his company wait instill AR start beating them dawn, they will turn to their underhand dealings again this time  they will send to jail living together side by sides. 

Writer nim, no redemption for SR please. She is as evil as GHJ. She cahoots with her mother to harm AR many times. She knew her mother was bad and why would she start to realize it now ? From all her actions, she is a person with no conscience at all. 

I am glad AR sticks by KH during his darkest period. After all the fiasco died down, I've got a feeling that KH might let go of AR as he loves her too much and he thinks that AR would be happier with YK. In the end, I bet AR will choose KH over YK and confirms her love for KH. 

Now that KH is being removed from the family registry, is the writer making this happen to pave the way for AR to become the dead daughter of KH adoptive mom ? I hope so. 

I still can't wait for GHJ's crime to catch up with her and severely punished. 

Im just hoping this Drama wont go past 120 eps..........the last (3) dramas went over 120 which is a waste of time we already had to indure 120......there is still so much that needs to be exposed unless the writers start now this week with exposing things for sure the writers are planning to go past 120 eps.

From nowhere the writer is making SR a person with conscience, while now, I am happy KH adopted mother call her husband a monster,he never really did accepte KH as a son if not he could have called KH and AR sit dawn with them and beg them forgiveness, he adopted KH then because he has no choice he is still a dog that he claims to be to his father in law,his father in law knows how evil he is, I really do  hope KH never did the act of noble idiot by letting AR go,that is too late, KH knows AR was still in love with Yk when he married her, no good man will give up his wife if he really love her ,or else he knows his wife is sleeping with other man, letting your wife go because you feel she will be happier with other man is act of cowardness not noble or love, Korea writers do this all the time, that is childish and nonsense, it doesn't make any sense at all. stay with your wife and carry on with her, let YK go and carry on with his own life, don't drag him back with something that will never be. 

Yeah... AR finally told KH that she loves him. It seems like KH intended to leave AR as he thought he was no longer a useful tools for her to get revenge, but AR stopped him by saying that she loves him... It's good when she realizes her feeling for him after many things happened recently. Why they don't have a kiss after the confession but just a hug...?!

Let's wait for the engsub tomorrow...

I was fortunate to be able to watch it live and this is today's quick cap:

Spoiler
  • KH's mom tried to divorce the father but he has put her in a corner, making her hate him more.
  • The mom has hired BG as her secretary, he is acting as a spy for KH.  He started searching the house for the books- slush fund, it may be in the nursery.  Hopefully he does not get caught.
  • JP introduces GHJ as his fiancee to YK's family along with the fake family of course BB is against it and is determined to stop this marriage.
  • The doctor got AJ's daughter approval for them to live as a family on the condition that he does not make the mom sad.  They are happy.
  • AR finally told KH that she loves him and what led her to believe that she does, its not a just a revenge thing with her, her feelings for him are real.  :wub:  Granted I wanted a kiss but she told him what he needed to hear the most as he was feeling inadequate in being unable to help her. So I'll settle with that for now.
  • There is another design contest with AR & GHJ for a celebrity to wear some clothes.  It  seems that the celebrity likes AR, however it appears that GHJ is bribing the manager for the celeb to pick her clothes

Gone for now and have a good day/evening/ night/morning.

59 minutes ago, Thu Thảo Lê said:

Yeah... AR finally told KH that she loves him. It seems like KH intended to leave AR as he thought he was no longer a useful tools for her to get revenge, but AR stopped him by saying that she loves him... It's good when she realizes her feeling for him after many things happened recently. Why they don't have a kiss after the confession but just a hug...?!

Let's wait for the engsub tomorrow...

Good news, the writer is making sense now, wow a change for better. 

i know every child want their parents to be together, that is fact,but when your  chooses to abandon you and your mother for money and power , that is not a father anymore if he really loves you ,he could have a change of mind when he was about to enter a relationship with a rich spoil little girl to abandon you and your mother , my dear little girl don't interfere in your mother's relationship  be a good little girl and stay out of it.

why can't AR and KH focus on home shopping first, her sister can show case her designs in the television for her than  when people see how she is doing well  with her beautiful designs sponsors  will come to her,stop asking people for help, for now settle dawn and enjoy your freedom from a very hustler house you where living before, doing everything you can to please somebody . 

i think that picture is fake, the writer can't be serious, is there no justices system in Korea?is that what the writer is saying, are they going after AR now because she is beating them , why can't AR post the video of Miss GO using a fake material in the internet , while keep all this information with you when you can use it to show the world how bad Miss Go is.please dear writer locking up AR again make no sense at all, you spoil your writing again with this picture i am seeing.

Guest airgelaal

I saw this foto in AR (actress I mean) instagram. They were filming this yesterday. So I don't think, that it's fake. But it's really make no sense.

I can't understand, how they released KH so easily. They had evidence, but after he was removed from family register, that evidence disappeared or what?

2 hours ago, airgelaal said:

I saw this foto in AR (actress I mean) instagram. They were filming this yesterday. So I don't think, that it's fake. But it's really make no sense.

I can't understand, how they released KH so easily. They had evidence, but after he was removed from family register, that evidence disappeared or what?

@ airgeleel. They don't have any evidence against KH, the evidence  was planted on his office, they accuse him of kidnapping the man who the adoptedfather himself kidnapped,the adopted father has people who are authorities on his pay roll, he tells them what to do and what not to do, KH is not doing any thing to protect himself against his adopted father, he could have requests the police to obtain the recording on the holtel, that could have shown miss Go on the lobby also in the garage where the kidnapping took place, also KH release was possible if KH   adopted mother signed to dissolve the adoption that KH no longer their son. The whole thing in this drama is sad, there is nowhere all  the people in the authoritys are corrupt, Korea writers seem to write everybody in the authority in Korea are corrupt, if that is so, then why write a drama that promote same in justices in the society, why not use your writing to promote justice in the society, I don't know how Jean Paul has already falling in love with Miss GO planning to marry her without investigating her back ground, if this is how people like him that are rich are so dumb, they will not be rich. To me AR and KH are not prepared for this revenge,they are letting KH adopted father getting away with so many without keeping him on check,he is the one keeping them on check. Which is making this drama a dumb one ,uninteresting to watch .

Chingu's thanks for the updates/comments, seems like this drama is not getting better and it will be ending soon.  Writer-nim and PD nim, what's the end game? All the bad guys are still getting all the breaks, while AR/KH are being fooled by the Mother/Daughter team and the now ex-adopted Dad.

7 hours ago, airgelaal said:

24 minutes ago, dulceres said:

Chingu's thanks for the updates/comments, seems like this drama is not getting better and it will be ending soon.  Writer-nim and PD nim, what's the end game? All the bad guys are still getting all the breaks, while AR/KH are being fooled by the Mother/Daughter team and the now ex-adopted Dad.

These (2) quotes above mean that what I was saying 19 hours ago will happen and that is that this Drama is going to be going past 120 episodes why I dont know it will only get worse.....why cant the writers understand from viewers comments when a drama is doing bad that you go ahead and end it at 120 episodes and try to make it better within those 120 episodes instead of extending it and dragging and prolonging the bad deeds of the bad guys.......Writers you guys!!!!

19 hours ago, Brenda Capers said:

Im just hoping this Drama wont go past 120 eps..........the last (3) dramas went over 120 which is a waste of time we already had to indure 120......there is still so much that needs to be exposed unless the writers start now this week with exposing things for sure the writers are planning to go past 120 eps

First of all I wanna say the designers sucked in dress design in this drama, what kind of competition dresses looked so ordinary? JP is a clueless lamb, GHJ is greedy and still free and SR is a stupid daughter who one moment doubts her mom n then suddenly all supportive of her evil plans. It's dragging too much but at least AR has shown her feelings for KH is there albeit slowly. I hope the writer doesn't squeeze n rush the ending in one episode and hopefully no extension, am already exhausted watching it till now.

Guest airgelaal

I totally don't like the whole story. I think, writers did a bad job.
But i really like how they write the story between AR and HK. I thought, that KH will be noble idiot and decide to let AR free, and divorced her. But no matter how sad, sorry and ashamed he was, he couldn't abandon his wife. He simply wanted her to stay far from revenge. And I liked, how AR explained her feelings. It's no longer rosy love as it was with YK, it's mature feelings, because he is a real man and she chose him to be her husband. He was with her in joy and sorrow, so now she want to be with him also. And it's a duty, it's what she wants.
So I hope, that writers won't spoil this storyline. It's the only one worth of watching.

I hate dramas with writers rushing the ending in one episode that is when the evil  bad people gets punished, all the waiting period is wasted , I like dramas when punishment is given little by little, the evil  doers pay for their crimes,KH adopted father is still enjoying his command  leads,plus KH said one  thing I want to hear from him to his friend, follow him to wherever he goes, see who he met, who he talk to, also I  want KH friend to follow his right hand man, the driver, he has been keeping AR and KH on check without them doing same thing to him, send his privacy to the public attention, let the media put creamers on him, he will then stay behaving ,that authority he has been enjoying Will be threatened, these are some of the punishment he can start receiving  for now when his secret would come crashing down as a pay back for his crimes still the time he is taken away in handcuffs. 

It is amazing that with more than half of the cast involved in the drama, they still could not bring down GHJ and Chairman Baek. It started with AR, then AJ, followed by KH, BB, YK's dad, YK and now KH's adoptive mom. GHJ and Chairman Baek's days are numbered but it is just taking too long. 

It is also amazing that Chairman Baek has so much power in the police force to free GHJ and KH. It seems like almost anyone can be bribed with money. This drama isn't realistic and doesn't make sense at times but it is rather entertaining to watch it. I particularly like to see the dresses that GHJ wore and she must have a sponsor who provides her with an expandable wardrobe. She wore different clothes most of the time and the design are rather nice. 

As for AJ, I don't think she needs be feel threatened by her ex husband to take away their daughter. Between AJ and her ex husband, the court will definitely grant AJ the custody as AJ has a stable job and has been taking care of her daughter. If AJ and the doctor marries, it will strengthen their case as AJ can provide a complete family environment as compared to her ex husband. 

Archived