[Daily Drama 2015/2016] Best Couple 최고의 연인| Monday-Friday 19:15

joy17

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest airgelaal
1 minute ago, rikimaiu said:

AR with KH ? But they are already married. 

It wasn't a big wedding and she was in a revenge mode. So why not marry one more time when they are both in love?

17 minutes ago, airgelaal said:

It wasn't a big wedding and she was in a revenge mode. So why not marry one more time when they are both in love?

Looks like AR. AJ and BB, WOW!!!  writer-nim is really creative; :blink: going off with a big bang:wub: (being  facetious)!!!

Ep 112:  Oh boy!  JeanPaul, the guy who has lived his entire life in France yet speaks fluent Korean without a French accent, finally pulls his head outta his hiney to ditch the GREAT Go whateverhernameis.

What's up with Korea permitting any Tom, richard simmons, or Kim claim to be your guardian and authorizing The Pulling of the Plug?  I'm taking a few frenamies and in-laws to Korea!  I just need to find the truck that drives through kdramas smacking people.

Friday!  Made it this far, can make it to Friday.

I need to say this: Kwak Hee Sung is GORGEOUS! And also preety good actor. I'll watch this series solely because of him. In that kdrama writer-nim went to 2 good male leads, but from very beginning my heart was with Kahg Ho (really in this serial eyes had only YK aunt, because really in suit KH just killing me in all good meanings.) And above his looks he is really good guy (with childhood trauma, but this is kdrama, babe). Sadly me kitten not have much luck in ratings. He really need one GOOD popular kdrama and he will flew high. I feel it T_T.

On 05.05.2016 at 5:42 AM, airgelaal said:

I rewatched some episodes and what I want to say.
AR character at the beginning was awful. She had bad manners and too naive. Now she is much more mature and wiser. I can say, that only 2 characters changed somehow. They are AR and KH. Others are the same.
But one episode was strange. When KH tried to leave home and his adopted mother tried to stop him, she said: you even can't imagine how I feels about you, you for me... But KH stopped her and said, that he understands, that he is like biological son for her. Then she said, that it's not about this. But KH left house and didn't listen. Is there any other mystery? And why she was so desperate to adopt him, when his parents died?

@joyblack4. His parents were not rich. His father was attorney and worked for Dream. His adoptive mother was rich, her father was owner of the Dream. HK adoptive father once said, that when his father-in-law was alive, he was like a servant for him. Most of the shares are in HK adoptive mother hands.

Idon't know if you received the answer: Later evil KH adopted dad said to KH adopted mom that he always knew that she loved KH real father and because of that he hates KH even more

@Brenda Capers I am not sure about verification that 116 is the final but the episodes this week so far are strongly leaning towards that end.  In today's episode there was:

1. The downfall of the Chairman who got ousted in a very public way via television and arrested for corruption, he is being questioned right now.  Now every character knows what an evil person he his, he of course is upset for being caught in a trap.  Kang Mi saw him being ousted and cried.
  2. The slush funds have been recovered and Mr Kim got arrested.
  3. Go Heung Ja like a cockroach has escaped and is on the run.  Se Ran like the mom-addict is still on her mother side even knowing all the evil that her mother has done, she is somewhat in hiding at the fashion store and is very unhappy.  Go Heung Ja left Se Ran in the care of Young Gwang's mom.
  4. Kang Ho's mom has asked that both he and Ah Reum return home as in her mind all matters has been resolved.
  5. Yun Pung Dal made a public and sincere apology for the past crime.  He helped oust the Chairman with a recording of a conversation as to his involvement.
  6. It appears that Jean Paul has given up on looking for his family, his eyes were wider open after the TV show as to his ex-fiancee true personality.
  7. An employee of Ah Reum's online store found some family stuff in a box which she gave to Bo Bae.  Bo Bae looked in the box and reminisce as to how her brother went missing, she had his glove, Jean Paul also had the same glove which he sadly threw in the river.
  8. Woo Hyuk took Park Byung Gi (Ah Jeong's ex) on manipulating Sae Rom to break up him and Ah Jeong to task and from keeping them from being happy.

In addition there has been no preview being shown which can be another indicator that the show will end this week.

All that is left of the story is Go Heung Ja's end, the reveal that Jean Paul is actually Bo Bae's brother, A-- ex to find some -alls leaving Ah Jeong etal alone and a happy ending for 3 women which from what we get from the pictures posted will be a wedding for all 3 of them for the right reasons of course.  The other characters are somewhat irrelevant at this stage we can create our own ending for them.  Such as a 1 year later thing, however that can happen after we see Friday's episode of course.

Gone for now

17 hours ago, chasen8888 said:

In addition there has been no preview being shown which can be another indicator that the show will end this week.

All that is left of the story is Go Heung Ja's end, the reveal that Jean Paul is actually Bo Bae's brother, A-- ex to find some -alls leaving Ah Jeong etal alone and a happy ending for 3 women which from what we get from the pictures posted will be a wedding for all 3 of them for the right reasons of course.  The other characters are somewhat irrelevant at this stage we can create our own ending for them.  Such as a 1 year later thing, however that can happen after we see Friday's episode of course.

Streaming at the usual site was bad today, however the above two were resolved with surprise coming from everyone about JP's identity and connection to BB - all I can say is its a small world after all of course the baddies do not like this.  The ex plans to go to Canada, he is leaving AJ and Sae Rom in Woo Kyung's care. Kang Mi is leaving the house to go overseas despite the pleas from her mother but the girl had nothing to do in the show since being identified as a mistress, she should have left earlier.  AR and YK has reached a silent resolve and moved on with their lives they were saying good bye to each other mentally wishing all the best for that person.  GHJ is still on the run, she recovered some of the gold bars and retrieved Se Ran who was in hiding, however after hearing good news regarding AR these women would not let it be.  So there is a final confrontation between AR and GHJ who tried to kill her at AR's new office which was previously hers.  Unfortunately there is going to be a serious accident with Se Ran as the casualty as she tried to prevent her mother from killing AR.

It is clear that ep 116 will be the final episode with the wedding and GHJ's end.  I am hoping that the streaming tomorrow works well.

Gone for now.

Guest airgelaal

In preview I even saw period after wedding. I thought, that it will be more logical to end it there, but anyway it's a good end.

Archived