[Daily Drama 2015/2016] Best Couple 최고의 연인| Monday-Friday 19:15

joy17

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

while AR did not post the video she recorded  Miss Go buying fake material from that man in the internet, if she post the video in the internet   people will watch that will knock Miss Go out of business, than the dumpy  naive   Jean Paul  will start to see the kind of person he invested in,please dear writer ,don't give  Miss Go  punishment in the last two episode, give her due does little by little plus KH adopted father both, please dear writer don,t. let my handsome prince go to jail,please. .

The writer is not making sense again.  I don't see how Jean Paul can become the extremely successful businessman. He definitely does not have the intelligence.  He is naive and gullible. I am surprised he still has his fortune.  Being that the fool that he is, Mrs Go would not have been the first to cheat and manipulate him.  Also, with his wealth, surely, it is only logical that he would ask for a DNA testing prove the legitimacy of his mother. 

I am really hoping that there is NO extension to this series.  The story is crawling and the bad guys still have the upper hand. Unless the writer speeds up the pace, I don't see the villains getting their punishments anytime soon in the remaining 30(?) episodes.

I really hope KH is well prepared in going this fight with his adopted father, because he can know how  dangerous  he is,and do not prepared before hand, please writer don't make KH to lose again to his adopted father, give him something to fight back with, if not this drama will become boring again  let AR post the video of Mrs GO in the internet to send the naive foolish Jean Paul back to where he is coming from, he is annoying me, old man like that how come he don't have a wife as wealth as he is, dear writer, please write intelligent story ,still now the bad guys have been winning while the good guys are losing  ,now you are sending KH to jail  what kind of nonsense story is this, I thought you change for the better, so this nonsense story continues. 

I don't know why (maybe I'm crazy) I have a feeling that Kang Hee (KH's adopted mother's lost child) is Ah Jung. As in previous episode (when BB knew Go Heung Ja was released), BB remembered about her life the past after her husband died, we only saw young AR but no young AJ.

Oh, I don't knowww... Or maybe AR can be the lost child. If this is true (assume that KH's adopted father is AR's real dad), the story will become more complicated as AR's dad is truely the one causing KH's parents' death.

I skipped some episodes when KH misunderstood AR and I started watching them again after knowing they had made up... I really hope they can end up happily and AR gives her true love for KH. We all happy for what AR has done and thought for KH recently since the cold period

I totally get sick of the stupid Jean Paul, the wicked but lucky all the time Go Heung Ja, and YK's mother (I hate everything YK's mother does and says)

Wait for the next ep to see how AR will be worried about KH when he's arrested. Hope she can know more about her true feeling for KH

Guest airgelaal
1 hour ago, joy17 said:

Is BB JP's long lost younger sister? I hope it is!! 

I think so. I don't think, that they will introduce another man.
And I also can't understand, how Jean Paul can be so stupid. And even more. The whole situation with judging was strange, but he still invest in Go Heung Ja. I think, he can even try to investigate little more. But no.
So when KH was cold, we saw that AR has some feelings for him. And now, when he will be in jail, we will see, that she is in love. Or what? It's better for this, than for fulfilling time.
And I thought we will have 120 episodes. Any news about the end?

YK's mother was supposed to be looking for the man that swindled her, what happened to that story line?  There was a 'misunderstanding' about her infidelity, what happened to that story line?  Doesn't the house of her former in-laws she keeps waltzing into have a lock on the front gate? 

Will the characters find that revenge doesn't taste sweet?  I hope not.  I want Designer Go to wear prison garb.

Still lurking on this thread, I think this wreck will end at Ep 116, I thought this will improve a bit, but; seems like writer nim still giving GJ and BKH adopted Dad the reign of this drama.

Happy weekend yo all:blush:

Guest airgelaal

I have no faith in writers.
Now it's prefect time for AR to remember about her lost feelings to YK. He will be the only person by her side now. And I don't like her expression, when YK gave her some documents about contest. Maybe in the end KH will realize, that his family hurt her a lot and she still has feelings for YK, so he cant make her happy. While SR will help to catch her mother, become all good and then will be paired with KH in the last episode.
This is my thoughts after 107 episodes. I hope, I will be wrong.

I am still waiting for the subs for the latest episode y\to come out.

I think now is the test of AR's feelings for YK.  Regardless if AR loves KH, this is the time she needs to be by his side.  Both of them have one common goal:  the same enemies, Mrs Go and KH's father.  SR and Mrs Go are both eavsdrropping nasty people. If  SR  is not as stupid, she will be a Mrs. Go.  Really, she does not deserve anyone in the end.  Mrs. Go and Jean Paul???  SR and KH??  I do NOT want to see this to happen. I want to see them get the punishments they deserve. As for AR, if AR is to return to YK, she'll be as awful as SR and Mrs. Go.

KH will never accepte SR,he did not accept her before not even now he knows SR mother is responsible  for his parents death, as AR, going back to Yk is unheard of, even though Yk try to soomth in back into her life, people will throw eggs on AR, the writer shouldn't even go there or think about it  ,KH father has been getting away with many things when is he going to pay for his sins. 

After watching this episode with subs I have come to various conclusions, so see with me while they are being hashed out.

1. KH' s adoptive mom is a complete idiot for letting her husband take everything from her.  I have yet to see her really do something effective in this show its beyond overdue and I am hoping that she retaliates attacks her husband for this.  We are at episode 107 and she really has done nothing substantive in this drama. This removal from the family registry when the person is a full grown adult when you had adopted as a child is total BS and I'm saying this nicely.
  2. AJ stop being wishy washy and make up your mind with the doctor.  Its frustrating to watch her behave so indecisive and if you like him give him some sort of real encouragement, though some of your reasoning for hesitance seem sound they are really weak. Granted there was one step taken but it actually came through the ex who finally gave up on reconciliation because of her confession.
  3. Its a viewers fact AJ/AR's uncle is actually Jean Paul this story needs a conclusion fast.  JP being completely suckered by GHJ for a worldly man is painful to watch.
  4. It is clear that AR no longer loves YK but looks at him in the form of support.  YK still loves her but he is letting go yet supporting her as much as he can.  That's their relationship right now and while she has not confessed her feelings to KH her behavior and support to him shows otherwise once they made up.  The reason why she has not confessed her feelings as yet is because things are messed up right now which has not given them a chance to be a real couple in the intimate sense but a supportive couple.  We as viewers want the intimate stuff to happen with AR/KH.
  5. I think SR is actually going to be weak link once she discovers the truth about her mom in relation to KH/AR's parents deaths provided that she gets the proof she will be one to finally wake up, let go and try to make amends in her own way.  
  6. By the way apart from chasing YK all over the office what does KM do, isn't she suppose to be a heir?
  7. Where is that dog that the chairman loves so much?

I know that the episodes are counting down but its time for the good guys to get some wins and the stories to move on. Dragging does not help it makes a viewer frustrated and tempted to release said anger in various unique ways.

Take care

For goodness  sake what did they accuse  KH for ? KH adopted father has been committing crime isn't it  time he pay for his sins, and KH has information about his bad dealings, while can't they published it, I know he is looking for where he bank most of his money, time  Is not on his side right now, just publish some of his corrupt dealings then attention will shift to him, he Wil be fighting to clear his name, I too believe that AR is no longer in love with Yk  ,but I want Yk to back off, I want KH to deal with his adopted father by himself not Yk helping him. 

Guest airgelaal

I agree with all of you. But as I said, I have no faith in writers. They can spoil the end from nowhere.

Archived