[Daily Drama 2015/2016] Best Couple 최고의 연인| Monday-Friday 19:15

joy17

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, kimj0ngthrill said:

Sorry but I lost a lot of interest and haven't really kept up, can someone fill me in on who gave KH the information of AR's father's car accident inadvertently killing KH's parents?

Hi @Kimj0ngthrill, i'm guessing that Mrs Go sent the information to the reporter that covered the story 20 yrs ago and told him to tell KH that AR dad caused the accident in which his parents die from being hit by her dads car, which we know isn't true as Mrs Go killed AR dad by crashing into his car deliberately which then in turn ploughed into KH parents car.  

I believe that AR is now very much in love with KH, thus she is heart broken about his distancing from her.  I too skip episodes and never bother with any of the evil mother and daughter pair when they have screen time.  I want AR to get all the evidence and send Mrs Go to prison along with her evil daughter.   Is AR the dead Kang Hee? or is AJ ?

Actually KH is angry not purely because AR's father caused his parents death but because he believes that AR knew about this fact and purposely hid it from him. He chose to believe SR what KH told him rather than trusting AR that she is not that type of person. 

I am not a great fan of AR's character but I feel sorry for her. She does not know the reason why KH is cold towards her and had to endure criticism from KH's mother with regards to their rift in marriage. Without the backing from KH, she also had to endure insults from SR with regards to her relationship with KH. On top of it she has to plot her revenge on GHJ. She certainly has her hand full. 

At the minimum YK backs her up and told KH to let her go rather than torturing her that way. However this will incur the wrath of KH further. For me, if someone does not want me anymore I will just walk away. But I guess apart from the revenge AR is now falling for KH and is making effort to save the marriage. Just hope KH wakes up to his senses in time before he totally losses AR. 

So far there is no indication that AR might be the dead Kang Hee. If she is indeed the dead Kang Hee then wouldn't she and KH are step siblings even if there are no blood relation ? 

This is why I said earlier KH is written as a stupid man here, he has been a champion of AR still now, he knows  his mother  abuses AR yet he want to continue to live in that house,how can your relationship work when you are surrounded by so many Fox's ,the worse of all about this,is KH is not talking, he didn't even ask his wife, he just  silent, what can of a husband is when he says he loves her, how can you love someone when you believe a well known enemies over your wife, I am quite disappointed with the way KH character is been written now, I can believe the writer is destroying a fine character like KH like this. 

Will Kang Ho wake up from his misguided thoughts and please find out the truth about what AR knows or doesn't know.  He will regret more than GY if he looses AR.  AR is if i'm not mistaken very much in love with KH.  Everything else is stupid in this drama. there is 21 more episode of crazy angst and more ways for Mrs Go to plot and get away with murder. Can AR get revenge and be happy with her beloved husband? this drama had such potential from episode 30 until episode 60 then it went  silly 

The worse about this  drama is, we did not see AR and KH romance at all as a married couple, no sweet moment ,all of a sudden this writer create unreasonably  conflict between them  when they shouldn't be one ,I don't even know while he is angry? Is he angry AR is taking a revenge on miss Go or what ,he keep mentioning about AR revenge does he want AR to stop or he is feeling sorry for miss Go now? ,this drama has already being destroyed with no real good construction about the story and writing ,to me KH is torturing AR ,AR should just walk away and be  herself, KH ,if he think AR uses him for revenge purposes, he knows that AR never really  love him before she married him yet he chooses to marry her, now that he got what he want he is misbehaving ,if he think miss Go deserve not to be punish then he should go to them, so that they reck him useless and dump him like a pieces trash, this brainless writer just destroythe character of KH each and every episode that is aired. 

WHY WHY WHY are DesignerWitch and her WitchyDaughter so upset at DesignerGirl putting DesignerWitch in jail for revenge???  They did it to her.  AdoptedSon knows DesignerGirl was framed by DesignerWitch, et al,  and went to jail when she was innocent, he better not take WitchyDaughter's part in this fiasco.  

These drama writers get so lazy... they write themselves into corners.  Again.  And again.  

On 4/26/2016 at 5:26 PM, gregandchau_at_gmail.com_stv said:

Hi @Kimj0ngthrill, i'm guessing that Mrs Go sent the information to the reporter that covered the story 20 yrs ago and told him to tell KH that AR dad caused the accident in which his parents die from being hit by her dads car, which we know isn't true as Mrs Go killed AR dad by crashing into his car deliberately which then in turn ploughed into KH parents car.  

I believe that AR is now very much in love with KH, thus she is heart broken about his distancing from her.  I too skip episodes and never bother with any of the evil mother and daughter pair when they have screen time.  I want AR to get all the evidence and send Mrs Go to prison along with her evil daughter.   Is AR the dead Kang Hee? or is AJ ?

I appreciate that you cleared this up for me.  Thank you.

I can't believe I'm saying this but KH's mom is right, they went through hell to get married and they are letting their marriage fall apart in less than 1 year?  It wouldn't be so bad except KH is the one letting the marriage crumble, and it doesn't make sense for his character.  Its a complete 180, hes turned from motivated into a pouty nancyboy, basically YK 2.0.  I really can't understand how these writers have jobs.  Lots of qualified people struggling to find work while these hack writers get paid to write mediocrity.

Guest airgelaal

Watched last 10 episodes. I thought, things will be worse.
First of all, O think, that it's AR fault, that she didn't tell HK everything. I can't understand, why she didn't. She kept quiet with YK, because didn't want him to be part of her revenge. But KH was her partner in this plot from the start. She told him everything, why not this fact? She didn't know, that his parents were involved, so, as for me, it was natural if she told him. At first, I even thought, that she did, so couldn't understand why Mrs Go trying to blame AR father if KH knows the truth. If I was KH I also would believe, that AR knew everything.
And what was the worse is that YK was involved it this story. If he didn't try to stop HK from seeing reporter, I guess, KH would clear this misunderstood long ago. Adn I don't understand, why he didn't tell AR anything. Don't tell because HK threaten him. I think, he thought, that AR could really kill HK parents. So he didn't want AR to suffer if she find out. He must tell her everything earlier. So when he finally did, everything ended perfectly for AR and HK.
As for HK, I think, he also must speak to his wife. But his main fear was that she will leave him as soon as her revenge will be over or this truth will be known to everybody. He was really very lonely in that relationship. Great, that now AR understands how it was for him.
Main problem is villains. They never punished. it's hard to believe.

Thanks to SR,  the misunderstanding between AR and KH is finally resolved.  I am glad to see that AR has actually fallen for KH.  I have skipped the past few extremely frustrating episodes, but it looks like I can start to watch again.  I don't understand why YK could not have told AR what was going on, SR had to be the one who did it.  It does not make sense that Mrs. Go with her ruined reputation can return to her supposedly high-end fashion house.

1 hour ago, kdramafan1 said:

Thanks to SR,  the misunderstanding between AR and KH is finally resolved.  I am glad to see that AR has actually fallen for KH.  I have skipped the past few extremely frustrating episodes, but it looks like I can start to watch again.  I don't understand why YK could not have told AR what was going on, SR had to be the one who did it.  It does not make sense that Mrs. Go with her ruined reputation can return to her supposedly high-end fashion house.

I am surprised too. The only reason I can think is that probably she is out on bail. She still need to pay the crime for fraud. I really hope the writer won't just let this crime slip. 

Well finally a decent enough episode, although i did skip a few scenes. Finally KH actually hears from his wife that her father would never kill his parents on purpose. So glad that AR heart can stop hurting because of the stupid misunderstanding. Mrs Go still plotting, she doesn't care who she destroy in her quest for fame and riches. She is now putting KH adoptive father's slush fund as a threat so that the chairman of dreams will have to look out for her and bail her out and try to cover up her murderous deeds if he doesn't want to be found out about his dirty slush fund.  Seems like KH mother is now grateful to have AR as a daughter in law, whom saved her life. Why doesn't this stupid b--ch SR stop trying to get KH, he will never fall for her. No matter what happens in his relationship with AR, he would never love SR the way he loves AR.  It is very telling for AR to find out that KH fears her leaving him.  I hope she can confess her true feelings to ease his heart and let them continue their marriage life being true lovers and two equal partners with plenty of communication and support for each other. Hopefully the writers can come up with plausible ways for both AR and KH to help each other get revenge on Mrs Go and for her to finally be punish for her crimes. Why is YG mum always helping the evil mother and daughter pair, his mum is twisted person, how could you be loyal to a murder and know of all the awful this she has done against AR and everything else yet she not once can think or act as a responsible human being who knows right from wrong.  there is no chance for YG to ever get back with AR, her heart truly love KH. i really want AR to get all the justice and happiness, please writer nim, there is only 19 more episodes don't mess up with too much crazy makjung.  hopefully KH returns back to the strong, intelligent sophisticated and capable  man he use to be, and will help his wife so they can live happily ever after.   

Guest airgelaal

I can't understand, where they all work. Is it Ms. Go boutique or what? How this building connected to Dream? How everyone always work in the same place.
I can understand, that ms. Go could return to her boutique. It's her personal business. But how can she still work with Dream? She works only because writer decided so? Of course, he needed them all in one place. It's much more easier to write.

DesignerWitch KILLED DesignerGirl's father, AND put her in jail on a trumped-up charge, but can't understand WHY the girl wants revenge?  Even the dull knife in the drawer would have an understanding of the situation.  Wasn't DesignerWitch trying to choke DesignerGirl to death?  Isn't that attempted murder?  Doesn't seem to be a serious crime in So. Korea, maybe the defense is Justifiable Homicide:  the victim had it coming!

It took a brain aneurysm for WickedMom to accept her D-in-Law?  OK.  If that's what it takes.  In her case, losing brain cells was beneficial, guess she lost only brain cells housing stupid thoughts.  If the same could happen to her SluttyDaughter, this could be a trend:  selective brain cell loss.  

FINALLY HotCEO determined that his wife didn't know her father killed his father, because her father didn't do it.  So his wife, DesignerGirl, couldn't have had advance knowledge about something that didn't happen.  Even I know that, and I only watch a couple of episodes per week.

Archived