[Daily Drama 2015/2016] Best Couple 최고의 연인| Monday-Friday 19:15

joy17

Guest airgelaal

It would be epic. 1 year ago AR said, that she had no feeling for KH. Now she says, that she has no feelings for YK. End then she would say, that she still has feelings for YK. What? She is now so desperate to get KH mother's approvement, only to prove, that KH mother was right in the future. It's awful. I can't understand, how she will look into others eyes in the future. She will be safe only because she is KH adoptive mother real daughter.
I guess, I need to stop watching till the last episode. I don't think, that writer can surprise me.

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It sounds like I need to take a break from this series again.  The writer is so bad that he can think of nothing but twisted siblings love!  AR is not a nice person.  First, she was insistent on being with YK with no regards for those around them.  Then, she was stupid for not seeing through SR and her mom, falling prey to their schemes and ended up in jail.  Now she is using KH!  As much as I don’t like KH’s adoptive mom, she is out to protect her son.  AR does not love him and is merely using him.  KH does deserve someone that can reciprocate his love the same way.   

This drama is getting into the ridiculous territory, wasting time on AR's bride test and prolonging the love or no love between AR, KH n YK. When will GHJ get her comeuppance if AR too busy trying to marry KH to gain power first before striking? Ughhh....every single villain in this drama just keep on doing their bad deeds with no consequences at all! Maybe I should skip a few episodes n watch nx wk's n hopefully they sort out whether the wedding will happen or AR's birth secret will be revealed(though it doesn't show any clue as to how it will b revealed). Pls get a move on writer-nim, u r wasting time writing in a circle and getting nowhere, give us some action!! :crazy::angry:

well my kdrama experience says .....writers will show AR with nobody in end. They will show something like KH YK and AR all have given up their obsession for each other and r living a normal life . AR and KH will start dating once again and may be in future will marry .it will be an open ended ending .

AR though started with using of KH but now i feel she is changed woman . She does have feeling for KH and wants to live her future with him . She is genuine . , YK is her unrequitted  first love and she will always have him in heart ,just as we never forget our first love still live happily with our present partners.

This is how K family dramas are . the teach that life goes on , unfulfilled love ,failed relationships , obsession ,greed , family and social pressure r part of it. Its u who choose to be happy or to live forever unhappy with those negative side effects of life.

9 hours ago, shana0127 said:

well my kdrama experience says .....writers will show AR with nobody in end. They will show something like KH YK and AR all have given up their obsession for each other and r living a normal life . AR and KH will start dating once again and may be in future will marry .it will be an open ended ending .

AR though started with using of KH but now i feel she is changed woman . She does have feeling for KH and wants to live her future with him . She is genuine . , YK is her unrequitted  first love and she will always have him in heart ,just as we never forget our first love still live happily with our present partners.

This is how K family dramas are . the teach that life goes on , unfulfilled love ,failed relationships , obsession ,greed , family and social pressure r part of it. Its u who choose to be happy or to live forever unhappy with those negative side effects of life.

i ship this couple(kh/ar) so i would be happy if it happens like you predict.  but then again in kdrama who knows? 

well ,i am happy the writer did the right thing by marrying AR and  KH, i just wish he rent apartment for both of them to live and leave that house, other thing it look like YK and KH  shameless  sister will marry , this drama has up and dawn  some are good bad and the ugly.

Both AJ and the doctor are so dumb.  When you're courting a woman, you have to be upfront and tell her you're courting her, being unclear is the woman's job!  However, minus not saying he likes her, hes made it so blatantly obvious, what does it take for us guys!

young  gwang  is  an executive  and  presumed  busy  with  so  many  business  concerns  but  when  he  hears  ah  reum  has a problem,  he  drops  everything to  help her  how  did  he  get  that  executive  job when  his  main  concern  is  ahreum.  ahreum  is  now  married  to  another  man.  her  concerns  now  is  nort his  concern.

Glad that I skipped episodes n AR was married to KH already. Everyone in this drama loves to meddle in other ppl's business when it doesn't concern them. YK's mom is so crazy shameless with her pursuit of BKM to marry her son n enter the elite class, can't believe she dare to ask KM sponsor YK's aunt wedding gifts n KM gladly accept it coz she wants YK now. Why hasn't anyone in YK's fmly stop her frm coming over to the hse n aim to be GC's wife again??  And what's with the aunt, she should just marry without making fuss, smh. GHJ n SR are still oblivious of their crimes and so does KH's adopted dad. When will all the evilness end if everytime AR uncovers it, it just doesn't hv any impact on the villains. YK should really stop going to Dream when unnecessary to n accidentally listening to whatever evil plans GHJ has for AR n rescues her all the time when KH is around. Does the writer really want AR to divorce n get back with YK? As for AJ n Dr. Jeong, just get together already! How many episodes more to end?....:crazy:

Archived