[Daily Drama 2015/2016] Best Couple 최고의 연인| Monday-Friday 19:15

joy17

i  just  cannot  understand why  parents  play  such a  big  part  in  choosing  a  partner  or  getting  married  .  if  the  couple  is  not of  the  age  of  consent,  then  surely  the  parents  will  play  a big  role  and  rightfully  so.  but  in  in  couples  who  are  beyond  the  age of  consent,  the  couple  can jsut  move  forward  and  be  done  with  the  wedding  or  marriage,  i  think  in  korea a  wedding  is  just a  ceremony  and  the  real d eal  is  when  you  register  the  marriage.  i  read  that registering  your  marriage  does  not e ven  take  40  mminutes,  you  just  fill  out   the  application  forms  and  submit  it.

it  jsut  makes  me  sick  that a  50something  man    or  a  couple  in  their  late  20s cannot  stand  up  for their  convictions .   the  parents  are not  the  one  getting  married  the  couple is.  let  them  make their  own  bed  and  lie  in  it.

but  one  thing  i  notice  here  is  that  they  really  pay  attention to  the  costume  design,  the d esigner  really  looks  and  dress  like  one.  they  use   fashionable  clothess  and  outfits  unlike  in  other dramas  (the  stars  are  shining  where  the  protagonist  looks  so  dowdy,  i  was  even  wondering  how  people  buy  her  clothes  when  she  doesn't dress  so  fashionably ).

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest airgelaal
39 minutes ago, lauren2b2 said:

i  just  cannot  understand why  parents  play  such a  big  part  in  choosing  a  partner  or  getting  married  .  if  the  couple  is  not of  the  age  of  consent,  then  surely  the  parents  will  play  a big  role  and  rightfully  so.  but  in  in  couples  who  are  beyond  the  age of  consent,  the  couple  can jsut  move  forward  and  be  done  with  the  wedding  or  marriage,  i  think  in  korea a  wedding  is  just a  ceremony  and  the  real d eal  is  when  you  register  the  marriage.  i  read  that registering  your  marriage  does  not e ven  take  40  mminutes,  you  just  fill  out   the  application  forms  and  submit  it.

it  jsut  makes  me  sick  that a  50something  man    or  a  couple  in  their  late  20s cannot  stand  up  for their  convictions .   the  parents  are not  the  one  getting  married  the  couple is.  let  them  make their  own  bed  and  lie  in  it.

You are right, but girl will marry into the family. So it's important how they will treat her. There a lot of traditions and rituals, so it's also important. And if the pair will live separately it's one thing, but if not, so it's also important to have good relationship.
It's more strange that KH adoptive mother forgot, that she disliked SR and her mother. She even guessed right, that SR was pregnant. But she is like a perfect match. What?
And I'm confused about KH. It seems like writer likes him a lot. I mean it feels, that he is good written. But why no sympathy for him? He is all alone. AR has her family, YK has, even SR and his sister has, but he is alone. Even AR is not supporting him, she only uses him. I only can imagine how heart-broken he will be, when AR will leave him. Why writer still torturing him?

Looks like AR will turn out to be Kang hee n right now she is being tortured by her own mom(KH's adoptive mom) who looks down on her for being poor. Once she realized, she will start crying and blaming everything for not recognizing her own daughter and I wanna see how Kang Mi n Chairman Baek react to this later. I really hope AR succeeds in marrying KH though it started as using him as a revenge tool but she will open up after living together, I am looking at u, Drama Gods!! That Go Heung Ja, arrghh...still no big thing happening to her but she keep on getting ideas on how to stop AR n get away with it. As for Byung Gi, can someone ship him to Canada n never let him back! Wth he doing now trying to meddle in his ex's life after ruining his own marriage? Really no shame coming over n threatening AJ abt her r/ship with the doctor, I just wanna smack him stupid. Pls let KH have his love.....gosh, I wanna believe the writer won't go down the train wreck path in the end.

Guest airgelaal

YK is a funny guy. When he was dating Ar, his family, especially his mother, made her life miserable not less, than HK mother. But it was ok, because he was dating her. But if it's HK, then he can't allow it. Really? So he wants once again ruin his father's and her mother's happiness and torment both families. Wow, he's great.
I want to stop watching for week or more. Maybe things will become less annoying.

Most of the dudes have been annoying lately.  AJ's ex constantly camping around outside the house and every time he argues with AJ he says the most hypocritical stuff that it makes you just want to punch your TV.  Is he a hobo now too?  Then frogface YK constantly confronting AR and getting all emo.  Even KH has been a bit much with the way hes been sorta rubbing it in frogface's face that him and AR are getting married.  KH is a better guy than that.

it has been long .As advised i did start watching it from 71 and yes KH and AR seem to go well. By ep. 82 i feel AR truely cares of KH ,for her he is her guardian angel ,who stood by her and took care of her during her lowest and still cared for her when she was lost in YK . AR knows his importance. She may not be in love with him but her care and respect for him his enough to pass the marriage test KH Mom is about to give her.

KH 's Mom though is  very irritating ,still I tend to love and respect her . She adopted KH and loves him like her own and wants him to be marrie to a girl who loves him rather his money , A true Mom indeed . KH is lucky to have her as his Mom .

YK needs to get a life . I am hating is sulking face.

I want YK dad and AR Mom to come together again They r made for each other.

Why do i feel in future KH will give up Baek family name once he finds AR is their daughter. Coz it seems now AR matters more to him then money and company. Anyways he will end up getting it through AR coz AR knows nobody can be better President to Dream Group then our smart handsome and shrewed businessman KH :)

I just restarted this series not too long ago.  It seems AR will turn out to be the daughter of KH’s adopted mother.  If that was the case, it would mean that we are back to siblings wanting to get married.  The writer had made it very clear that this kind of relationship will not be accepted in a very traditional Korean society.  Unless the writer is not consistent or if KH somehow removes himself from that family registry, I don’t see how AR and KH will work.  Also, if the writer is going that route, I am tired of his obsession with the sibling love.  It seems he has no fresh ideas. 

I don’t really care for YK and am also tired of seeing the same sulky expression on his face.  At the end, I only hope AR will learn to love KH after all that he has sacrificed for her. 

As for the evil mother-daughter team (SR and Ms Ko),  I want to see SR’s ex-boyfriend back to give them some distraction.  KH’s sister is too annoying.  AR’s sister’s loser ex-husband needs to become psychotic.  He can either stalks KH’s sister and ruins her life, or takes vengeance on KH’s sister for ruining his life.  That would be nice to watch.

so it is all about power...AR is more intrested in getting power of Baek family then KH. Poor KH knows it and is ready to get used !!! I so much want few scenes where we see AR really cares for KH that too right in front of YK who still is haunting around like an unsatisfied ghost .

Soon we will see AR KH   marriage going on hold , thanks to future twist of AR turning out to be Baek family lost daughter. It seems quit obvious KH will give up Baek family name as he seems least intrested in it now. He can still run for Dream group presidency due to his powers and love and faith he has gained  from his foster mother and AR.

KH deserves love respect and power for his faithfulness and persistence  in love and intelligence in business

I can see KH foster dad turning out to be real murderer  or AR foster dad while Ms Go knows all truth and is keeping quit coz she knew truth and used it to gain further power.

Obviously YK will reject KM or say KM does not suit YK who is so possessive in love while KM likes to be free .

I too want AY ex husband go for KM who is flying high and changing partners while he has become a popper .

Each time a chaebol guy ran away from home they always end up at the gf's hse in the middle of nite, what r hotels for and also they never packs the right clothes along, just dump whatever in reach then mumble abt not having proper clothes n need to borrow....sigh... KH n WH looks silly in that animal pyjamas n it's just weird that the doctor likes that kind of stuff, lol. YK's mom still trying to force her way into being YK's dad wife again, why no one esp GC stops her for good. KH's mom is making up all the tests which irritates me, gahhh...but AR is her daughter so she should inherit some of her traits, let her have it!

18 hours ago, Ayu Rashid said:

Each time a chaebol guy ran away from home they always end up at the gf's hse in the middle of nite, what r hotels for and also they never packs the right clothes along, just dump whatever in reach then mumble abt not having proper clothes n need to borrow....sigh... KH n WH looks silly in that animal pyjamas n it's just weird that the doctor likes that kind of stuff, lol. YK's mom still trying to force her way into being YK's dad wife again, why no one esp GC stops her for good. KH's mom is making up all the tests which irritates me, gahhh...but AR is her daughter so she should inherit some of her traits, let her have it!

@Ayu Rashid, why do you think AR is KH Mom bio daughter? I don't watch this drama regularly but checking/lurking around this thread.  It is too taxing to watch this daily, it gives heartburn:crazy:, but grateful for Chingu's who are are still updating this thread.:blush:

@dulceres, at the moment it's just a guess since it was hinted earlier that AR is not BB's bio child and KH's mom lost her daughter which I hv yet to know how coz I skipped a lot of episodes n not sure how Kang hee died or not. AR also is not aware of this fact I think. Actually it's also a running joke in kdramas each time a rich lady lost her child, that child grew up somewhere n they met accidentally n had misunderstandings that runs deep until the day the real mom/child found out the truth and starts blaming themselves for failing to recognize their own flesh n blood n forgives each other after going thru all the hardships. I hope it's true that AR is her daughter but if the writer wants to give a different daughter twist....then it better be good one. Sometimes I just like to hv fun n make own storyline when the drama takes too long to get to the point, we imagine things that could hv been, lol.:D:P

This show has truly been a huge waste of time.  Its not even like most Kdramas that start off interesting then crash and burn, its been burning the whole time, now the ashes and the earth is scorched.  Theres been a total of like 10-15 decent episodes right after AR got out of prison and thats it.  No point to even speculate that AR is KHs moms long lost daughter, she WILL be and it will be the dumbest twist ever.  How do writers like Seo Hyun Joo find work when there are tons of people unemployed?  Earth is lost.

Guest airgelaal

The more I watch, the more I think, that KH will die. His life mission was to meet AR, to protect her and to bring her to her real family. And then let her be happy with someone she loves.
He is the only character, that deserves happy ending, but I guess he will be the only one, who will get bad one.
All the rest is so uninteresting to watch. Poor actors.

MS is really greedy to the core. Fancy her wanting YK to marry KM solely for YK's express elevation to money. She is pushing for it despite knowing the KM's scandalous affair with AJ's ex-husband. AR's marriage to KH has nothing to do with her and yet she wants to intervene to break them apart. I really hope the 3 witches, MS, GHJ and SR have the worst punishment ever in the end. 

KH is the most pitiful character in this drama. AR is very selfish in using him for her own revenge. AR still has YK in her heart and it is unlikely she will love him. The relationship chart has a love line between AR and YK and only a sided love from KH to AR. All the writer need to do is to make AR and KH step siblings as it seems the writer has an obessions with twisted relationship. 

My main enjoyment out of this drama is watching AJ and the doctor. The doctor is really cute and funny. AJ is really blind not to see the doctor's effort in pursuing her. I want AJ to be happy to show her ex husband that there is a much better man than him. He will regret that he threw away a happy family. Like someone mentioned in this forum, he should at least make life difficult for KM who got away easily in the scandal. KM need to learn her lessons. 

Archived