[Drama 2015 - 2016] Remember – War of the Son 리멤버 – 아들의 전쟁

Seiran029

Yoo Seung-ho and Park Min-yeong's first script reading for drama "Remember

photo651185.jpg

Actor Yoo Seung-ho and actress Park Min-yeong met for the first time.

Actors and actresses Yoo Seung-ho, Park Min-yeong, Park Seong-woong, Jeon Kwang-ryeol, Nam Goong-min, Lee Won-jong and others gathered at the Ilsan Production Center on the 2nd to check their teamwork.

Yoo Seung-ho, Park Min-yeong, Park Seong-woong, Jeon Kwang-ryeol, Nam Goong-min, Lee Won-jong and others did their best as if it was the real thing.

Despite the fact that it was Yoo Seung-ho and Park Min-yeong's first time meeting each other, they seemed comfortable and connected well. Yoo Seung-ho's deep voice and Park Min-yeong's perky one seemed contrasting from each other but blended well in a way.

Park Seong-woong, Jeon Kwang-ryeol, Nam Goong-min, Lee Won-jong and others did nothing but sigh and seemed dignified. Jeon Kwang-ryeol was cheerful with the other actors but as soon as the rehearsal started, he became serious. He perfectly pulled off the condemned criminal Seo Jae-hyeok (Jeon Kwang-ryeol) who has Alzheimer's.

Park Seong-woong and Lee Won-jong spoke in a district dialect as freely as they wanted and showed off their bro-mance. Nam Goong-min and Lee Si-eon's relationship is that of a Chaebol and chief secretary.

Teamwork was evident on this day. Even the staff members claim after seeing all those people work together, the drama has become more anticipating.

Logos Film claims, "I plan on making a drama that is 'Remembered' by the viewers for a long time. There's no way this drama can go wrong with such professional actors and actresses".

"Remember" is the story of a genius lawyer with outstanding memory, struggling against authorities to free his father of his guilt. The drama was written by Yoon Hyeon-ho from "The Attorney".

photo651184.jpg

Credit: HanCinema

Hello everyone! This is my first post here. So excited to see Seungho back to dramaland. And this Park Min Young comeback project after HEALER. Looking forward to see to watch this drama. 'REMEMBER' FIGHTING!! :)

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ororomunroe

Yoo Seung Ho and Park Min Young lead ‘Remember’ script reading session

Photos from the first script reading session of upcoming SBS TV Wed-Thu drama ‘Remember’ which is headlined by actor Yoo Seung Ho and actress Park Min Young, have been revealed by the production team on November 6th.

The script reading session was held on November 2nd at the SBS Ilsan Production Center, and saw the attendance of Yoo Seung Ho, Park Min Young, Namgung Min, and others, as they met each other for the first time and rehearsed their lines.

Everyone gave it their all when it came to delivering their lines, and it was like seeing a play unfold before your eyes. Although Yoo Seung Ho and Park Min Young were meeting for the first time, they connected well with their natural acting, and left one to anticipate their romance in the drama. The talented supporting cast members also showed their excellent acting and teamwork as well.

A production official said, “Just like the drama’s title, we hope that it would be a drama that viewers will keep in their minds for a long time. The cast and filming staff are all working really hard and combining well, and there’s no reason why we can’t produce a great drama.”

‘Remember’ will premiere on December 9th, following ‘The Village: Achiara’s Secret.’

Source

Park Min Young ,She's So beautiful and charming,as always, and her natural, warm, friendly, sunny smile enchants all around, and as magnet attracted to her! New Image PMY simply stunning, true goddess in every way!
Absolutely agree with all the articles, where written that with such great,talented cast as the cast caste Remember, the success of this drama has already secured, we spectators will give our positive feelings and of love,support for drama Remember,for everyone who will work on drama (actors,director,writer and so on )
Even by reading the script very much seen as warm and good atmosphere between all actors cast who really are all very talented, perfectly suited for this drama!

Thank you very much @ilwoo_aein@ororomunroe, @irilight  for more updates and detailed description read the script and further information about the actor who also will be in drama Remember

Remember Drama,Fighting! 

:wub:

2k6fjuon1c6v.jpg

Cr photo:Weibo.com/skorea

Yes! yes yes yes! finally. a script reading! Thanks all for the pics and articles :D

A few days back we saw YSH script reading for Imaginary Cat. Now he's script reading for  Remember!  This boysis busy and in demand! Good for him! Good choice of projects too. Not a youth comedy rom-com but a  mature drama with good story (Remember) and a quirky healing one (Imaginary Cat).

Park Min Young looks young... nice to see that smile again and comeback too with YSH.

Excited for both drama! I know which thread I'm going to be stuck :P  :)

OK, I thought I will not be watching this drama, because I already chose the similar one, Memory but I saw that Lee Shi-Un plays in this drama. And Eom Hyo-Seop. I just have to watch Lee Shi un and Namgoong Min playing friends on screen. :D The plot is interesting too.

@larus hi and welcome to the thread. welcome1.gif

I too like Eom Hyo-Seop, and was pleased to see him in the cast here. I am actually very pleased with the 4 leads we have here.

The only cast member I am not happy about is Lee Won-jong, because he seems to be playing the same character over and over again. I hope to see a different repertoire from him here.

I see "Memory" listed as upcoming TvN drama, but I am not seeing any additional info, such as casting information or plot.

Fan art:

Embedded image permalink

cr as tagged.

@larus hi and welcome to the thread. welcome1.gif

I too like Eom Hyo-Seop, and was pleased to see him in the cast here. I am actually very pleased with the 4 leads we have here.

The only cast member I am not happy about is Lee Won-jong, because he seems to be playing the same character over and over again. I hope to see a different repertoire from him here.
I see "Memory" listed as upcoming TvN drama, but I am not seeing any additional info, such as casting information or plot.

Thanks for your welcome. Nice to see you here too. :)

I am alright with the cast. I think I saw everyone before. I sense that it will be a good drama. I don`t have much free time to watch many kdramas so I select just a few. Lee Shi- un and Namgoong Min duo convinced me to watch but this drama has an interesting plot like I said before. Plus, I think I would like very much the father- son relationship. Let`s hope we`ll get what we want.

The tvN drama will air in March but has similarities with Remember. The protagonist (Lee Sung Min is a lawyer as well who will struggle to finish an important case before he loses his memory. He has Alzheimer`s disease. And in the process he will discover how precious is the life. It is more like a self discovery journey for the hero with a bittersweet ending.

I think both dramas have their own appeal. Similar but different vibe on the same time.

Yey @larus  you're here! . I think so  too it'll  center on father and son relationship as YSH role will be the genius lawyer defending his father.  I'm not familiar with the stars.. but I watch drama for the story even if I dunno the stars.  I hope ,again I've mentioned previous post, that Namgoong Min's character here will be redeemed and be the unsung hero... he'll play a villain.. but why why why?. Ha ha. But anyway,  I'll also watch the  Memory next year.

Yey @larus  you're here! . I think so  too it'll  center on father and son relationship as YSH role will be the genius lawyer defending his father.  I'm not familiar with the stars.. but I watch drama for the story even if I dunno the stars.  I hope ,again I've mentioned previous post, that Namgoong Min's character here will be redeemed and be the unsung hero... he'll play a villain.. but why why why?. Ha ha. But anyway,  I'll also watch the  Memory next year.

I don`t think he will be a redeemable antagonist. Namgoong Min has already anticipated a lot of hate for his character. :) I love villains if they are not cartoonists. I guess depends on the writer now. If he built all his characters well, I am not worried. 

I don`t think he will be a redeemable antagonist. Namgoong Min has already anticipated a lot of hate for his character. :) I love villains if they are not cartoonists. I guess depends on the writer now. If he built all his characters well, I am not worried. 

Hello @larushello-red-crab-emoticon.gif I'm happy your joining us. I'm sure NGM's character is not going to have any redeeming qualities. He nailed his last role as an evil sociopath psycho. It was very unexpected. I'm anticipating seeing how he differentiates this role from the last.  I'm really anticipating some powerhouse performances from YSH,  PSW. @irilight, I would love to see LWJ in a different type of role too. It would be great if he played an evil character. One of the things I love about watching kdramas is that they remind me of the old Hollywood studio system where you get to know the character actors and look forward to seeing them perform too.

Wow I get so into discussing the men that I haven't had a chance to say how happy I'am to watch another PMY drama in December. She was in one of the first dramas I watched  The Unstoppable High Kick playing the beautiful, some times silly girlfriend/spy? role. I always enjoy watching her dramas. About the age difference as far as PMY and YSH's characters are concerned 4 years is not that much of a difference. Unless his  character is 16 and her's is 20, then I would look at it as noona romance.  I don't think the age difference will be that noticeable. When I think of noona romances for me the age difference has to be at least 6 yrs. 

Archived