[Drama 2015 - 2016] Remember – War of the Son 리멤버 – 아들의 전쟁

Seiran029

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ OksanaS MORE PLEASE! :P

Wow! NGM!!!!!! Like a boss!!  OMG HOT! oxygen please! whew! :sweatingbullets: Excuse me while I drool!  And he's supposed to be a villain in this drama?! I want him to be redeemed here and be the unsung hero to YSH.. omg!

@valsava

Oh gosh! You remember that reaction I had when I saw shirtless Kim Moo Yool in My Beautiful Bride? All I could post.. I'm drooling. Ha ha. the same feeling and reaction I'm having right now. :D:wub:

@ OksanaS MORE PLEASE! :P

Wow! NGM!!!!!! Like a boss!!  OMG HOT! oxygen please! whew! :sweatingbullets: Excuse me while I drool!  And he's supposed to be a villain in this drama?! I want him to be redeemed here and be the unsung hero to YSH.. omg!

@valsava

Oh gosh! You remember that reaction I had when I saw shirtless Kim Moo Yool in My Beautiful Bride? All I could post.. I'm drooling. Ha ha. the same feeling and reaction I'm having right now. :D:wub:

KEEP CALM

Wowwww... PMY look sooo beautiful. :wub:

PSW ahjussi looks so dandy, hehe... His pose was so funny. :lol:

and NGM... why almost the villains in Kdramaland look so sexy, handsome, and neat currently? They're rich, driving expensive car, dashing in suit, metrosexual, and faaaaarrrr from typically criminal. It's sometimes make me can't hate them tho... Blow Kiss smiley (Kiss emoticons)

So, is this drama will 16 eps? 

Nam Goong Min sweeps his hair back to play a sexy dark character in 'Remember'

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/11/nam-goong-min-sweeps-his-hair-back-to-play-a-sexy-dark-character-in-remember

i CAN'T WAIT TO KNOW THIS SEXI ANTAGONIST ...EVIL RICHIE RICH OF KOREA!!!

YES!!!!! AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSHHHH! that's how we or I fan girl!

I want some sexy back! Ha ha ha HOT! MY GAWD!  relax jongski.. keep calm ( as per @valsava's advise he he).  NGM! I have dumb smile on face.. I'm giddy! looking so spiffy and class and sexy in a suit and tie (hello Mr. Grey! no,  hello Mr. Wayne! Bruce Wayne..ha ha) Whew!

Already second lead syndrome... but  also first lead syndrome cos I'll always like YSH. Aww that boyish charm, as I've mentioned the backward cap reminds us he's only 22. These guys going to give a good drama, I can see already! And Park Min Young  that smile can brighten up a day! She looks young.  I read there's a 4 yr gap difference with characters so that's okay.  Excited to see daebak acting from these characters.

Thanks for the update guys.@Seiran029, @duongbi1234 @phi3nk

@OksanaS, @duongbi1234, @andy78, @Seiran029, @jongski, @ilwoo_aein      thank you for articles and photos updates.

@ilwoo_aein    Welcome to the thread. I am so happy you are joining us!    welcome-sign10.gif?w=67&h=49

Looks like actress Han Bo-Bae is joining the cast  

Here is first stills of her

"Rimembeo 'hanbobae / Logos film

source

Maybe someone who understands Korean can tell us more about her role.

@OksanaS, @duongbi1234, @andy78, @Seiran029, @jongski, @ilwoo_aein      thank you for articles and photos updates.

@ilwoo_aein    Welcome to the thread. I am so happy you are joining us!    welcome-sign10.gif?w=67&h=49

Looks like actress Han Bo-Bae is joining the cast  

Here is first stills of her

"Rimembeo 'hanbobae / Logos film

source

Maybe someone who understands Korean can tell us more about her role.

12193754_165941787089402_668532591204070

Aww Park Ming Young.. can we give her hug. She's just so sunny always has a smile on her face.. kinda like Kim Sae Ron :D Thanks for posting.

And for those who want to know the characters.. you can see in the first page but here's but I'll post  one as well credit to prettyaneglpmy.

Cast by names: Are you all ready for the new SBS Drama. REMEMBER: thriller/Love. Cre: Remember fan page.
Embedded image permalink

And just to repeat.. this isn't a rom-com this is legal thriller drama.  I am happy! :)

Wowwww... PMY look sooo beautiful. :wub:

PSW ahjussi looks so dandy, hehe... His pose was so funny. :lol:

and NGM... why almost the villains in Kdramaland look so sexy, handsome, and neat currently? They're rich, driving expensive car, dashing in suit, metrosexual, and faaaaarrrr from typically criminal. It's sometimes make me can't hate them tho... Blow Kiss smiley (Kiss emoticons)

So, is this drama will 16 eps? 

@phi3nk   Yes PMY look so cute her hair has grown out since healer but I"m looking forward to this drama and happy to see stills of the script reading so all we have to do is wait for the sneak peaks they will be showing us until the drama airs.

Hello to all 

Good news everyone!  DramaFever will bring us this drama!

FIRST LOOK: SBS thriller Remember, starring Yoo Seung Ho, Namgoong Min, and Park Min Young

d87e5673-4ca3-431f-808e-91a408937c66.jpg

We're excited to announce that the upcoming SBS series Remember, starring Yoo Seung HoPark Min YoungNamgoong Min, and Park Sung Woong, will be coming to DramaFever on December 9! Take a look at the first character stills and shots from the first script reading to catch a glimpse of the talented cast.

Remember tells the story of Seo Jin Woo, a talented attorney who suffers from hyperthymesia, an autobiographical memory. He uses his memory to his advantage when his father is falsely convicted of a crime and sentenced to death, but suddenly Jin Woo's memory begins to fade with early-onset Alzheimer's. 

Park Min Young costars as Lee In Ah, Jin Woo's childhood friend. She is an optimistic, quirky law student who isn't sure if the law is a good fit for her until she hears about Jin Woo's father's case. As she stays by his side, her feelings of friendship begin to evolve into more.

The cast gathered for a script reading on November 6.

I can't get over how mature Yoo Seung Ho looks now that he's back from military service! He's all grown up!

In the first stills, we see Namgoong Min, who plays an evil chaebol heir who puts our heroes into danger. All he needs is a mustache to twirl, and he'll be all set!

d6dc5e2d-c36d-470e-9746-7ae9f79e8d29.jpg

Please read more, comment, and thank DramaFever for bringing us this drama (and also please click on appropriate button)

DramaFeverBlog

PMY looks great all autumn chic really beautiful 

and NGM with his hair such slick vibe cant wait

love him in bad guy roles he has such undertones to his characters

usually im all for good guy 

but YUM

PMY & YSH really look good together 

yoo-seung-ho-and-park-min-young-case-in-

Archived