[Drama 2015 - 2016] Remember – War of the Son 리멤버 – 아들의 전쟁

Seiran029

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw these pics and fanarts on twtr  cr:prettyangelpmy

Park Min Young  beauty in it's simplicity. <3

I'm not exactly sure what her role would be? Secretary to the lawyer?

Embedded image permalink

Here are some more wonderful fan arts and we have to laud the digital artistry of knetz and fans :)

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

@OksanaS Love those Namgoong Min photos. Thank you.

@jongski Wonderful fan art. Thanks!

"Remember" Park Seong-woong, two shot with Lee Geon-hee

photo654257.jpg

Actor Park Seong-woong took a picture with a kid actor who looks just like him.

Park Seong-woong plays Park Dong-ho in the new SBS drama "Remember" as a gangster lawyer who was raised by Seok (Lee Won-jong), the leader of the gang after his father died. He barely passed the bar exam and barely graduated the Judicial Research and Training Institute. Unlike other lawyer characters, he styles a unique fashion and accent.

Lee Geon-hee acts Park Dong-ho's teenage years while looking just like Park Seong-woong. They first met at the script rehearsals and acknowledged each others' resemblance.

Lee Geon-hee made it through an audition of 100 participants. While many actors competed for this role, 187 centimeters tall Lee Geon-hee passed the test as he looked most similar to Park Seong-woong.

Lee Geon-hee has been a model until now and was training to become an actor. This is his first acting break. He has been learning the Kyeongsang dialect from actor Lee Jae-yong and has watched all of Park Seong-woong's movies and dramas to analyze him.

Lee Geon-hee said, "I am happy to start acting in such a great drama. I was inspired by Park Seong-woong before so I am honored to be his younger part. It gave me Goosebumps to see him in real life".

Logos Film said, "Everyone is showing great teamwork. The actors and actresses are working especially hard".

Meanwhile, "Remember" is a human court drama about a genius lawyer with long-term memory struggling against authority to free his father of a crime he didn't commit.

SBS "Remember" starts on the 9th of December.

source

I remember the earlier post of bus top as place where they are going to shoot some scenes and that is that bus stop. Yeah it;s probably him. YSH, he's such a busy boy. With Imaginary Cat  and then  Remember.  Just two weeks apart from both drama premiere. Energy, enthusiasm, hardworrk -YSH  just waiting for both drama.

And here Nam Goong Min! shooting Remember. Crushing!!!!  just looking suave and class and sexy! :wub:

Embedded image permalink

@OksanaS, You are killing me w/those picks of NGM,  hard-love-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif I'm not one to get all excited over the bad guy but this will be the second drama this year where he has me waiting just to see how bad he can be. Thanks for the YSH sightings (I've been waiting to see him filming), our otp pics, I can't wait to see them together, and for all of the updates.  

@irilight, Thank you for the article on PSW's character. I'm anticipating watching him in this role as a gangster lawyer. I think we are going to see a character being right on that line between good guy and bad. 

We have a little over 3 weeks to go for this drama. I know with this cast, we are in store for some great acting, but has anyone seen the writers work? I'm curious about how strong this story is going to be.

@OksanaS, You are killing me w/those picks of NGM,  hard-love-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif I'm not one to get all excited over the bad guy but this will be the second drama this year where he has me waiting just to see how bad he can be. Thanks for the YSH sightings (I've been waiting to see him filming), our otp pics, I can't wait to see them together, and for all of the updates.  

@irilight, Thank you for the article on PSW's character. I'm anticipating watching him in this role as a gangster lawyer. I think we are going to see a character being right on that line between good guy and bad. 

We have a little over 3 weeks to go for this drama. I know with this cast, we are in store for some great acting, but has anyone seen the writers work? I'm curious about how strong this story is going to be.

Well, yeah who's the writer for this again?

Thanks for the photo updates, everyone.  YSH, one minute he's shooting IC the next it's Remember.:wub:

@irilight thank you for the warm welcome..I'm happy to be here :D

Wow! They already start shooting? Thanks to everyone for sharing updates and BTS pics..YSH is originally charming and good looking..And YSH's hairstyle now reminds me of Harry Borrison hairstyle in 'Miss You' hehehe...I can't wait to see my little brother's handsome look as a lawyer :w00t: As for PMY, she is beautiful as always ;)  And Nam Goong Min, he looks cool as always..I love him in 'The Girl Who Sees Smells'..Nice to hear that he joins 'Remember' :) Overall, i love the male and female leads :wub: YSH shooting 2 dramas at the same time now..The weather is getting cold..I hope he's okay..FIGHTING SEUNGHO yaaaa~~~

Beautiful fan-edit ^_^

12139795_495854627259000_239128624_n.jpg

walnutgrove0817 IG

Well, yeah who's the writer for this again?

Thanks for the photo updates, everyone.  YSH, one minute he's shooting IC the next it's Remember.:wub:

our writer-nim is Yoon Hyun Ho,who won the "Best Screenplay" award last year with two other writers for their movie "The Attorney" ... which BTW is also  an legal movie dealing with law, and it seems it was big hit with audience according to Asianwiki :

"On January 19, 2014, movie "The Attorney," surpassed 10 million ticket sales in South Korea. The movie is only the 10th film as of January 19, 2014 to surpass 10 million ticket sales in South Korea."

that's a good news right ?! :lol: writer-nim looks very good in Legal Thrillers and that gives me high hopes about this one too .. I'll try to watch The Attorney soon to find out more about his writing style ;)

and yeah a HUGE thanks for everyone who keeps updating news :wub:

Archived