[Drama 2015 - 2016] Remember – War of the Son 리멤버 – 아들의 전쟁

Seiran029

Oh my, I feel like a kid in a candy store  

@duongbi1234, those new NGM pics are just hot. @jongski by the menacing look on face, I just don't think there is going to be any redeeming about his character. When I saw that last pic of Lee Si Un I just get the impression that he is going to be the whistle blower on NGM's character. 

@irilight, @ilwoo_aein and @nevill These pics you posted is what gave me butterflies tonite, crazy-monkey-emoticon-121.gif

51-690x518.jpg

You can just see the emotion in his eyes. Swoon, swoon I'm so happy we get to watch 2 of his dramas this holiday season.

@phi3nk, Just rounded this handsome man half a page with PSW he is just right up there on my ahjussi crush list too

What I really love about these three is that they all are great actors too. 

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yoo Seung-ho's behind cuts of "Remember"

photo655806.jpg

Behind-the-scene cuts of Yoo Seung-ho from the new SBS drama "Remember" have been released.

Yoo Seung-ho looks like a piece of art in the pictures.

Yoo Seung-ho is surrounded by female staff, fixing his hair, make-up and style.

Even in the picture of him monitoring himself through the screens, he stands out with his manly and sincere looks.

Meanwhile, "Remember" is the story of a genius lawyer who struggles to free his father of a crime he didn't commit.

"Remember" will broadcast on the 9th of December.

credit: HanCinema

EDIT

@irilight you're welcome..And thank you for sharing those pics of NGM ;)

@evie7 YSH is getting handsome..He's no longer a nation's little brother..Now he's a grown-up handsome man..I always love his stills in all his dramas..Starting from 'Flames of Desire', 'Warrior Baek Dong Soo', 'Operation Proposal', 'Missing You' and even now :wub:

@duongbi1234 SBS release the new BTS stills or previews stills to many media and site portal that's why you can also find it on naver :)

Yoo Seung Ho’s First Stills and Teasers for “Remember” Unveiled

Actor Yoo Seung Ho transforms into the genius attorney Seo Jin Woo forSBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “Remember.” Yoo Seung Ho portrays attorney Seo Jin Woo who pursues law in order to clear his father’s name. Viewers are anticipating Yoo Seung Ho’s performance, as it is his first television appearance since completing his military service.

Yoo Seung Ho’s filming of the drama started on November 12 in the Subtropical Ecology Park in Ilsan Tanhyeon. He mesmerized onlookers with his superb acting skills, along with his good looks, and wonderful voice. Many noticed a more masculine aura around him, emphasized by his persuasive gazes

http://www.soompi.com/2015/11/17/yoo-seung-hos-first-stills-for-remember-unveiled/

Oh my, I feel like a kid in a candy store  

@duongbi1234, those new NGM pics are just hot. @jongski by the menacing look on face, I just don't think there is going to be any redeeming about his character. When I saw that last pic of Lee Si Un I just get the impression that he is going to be the whistle blower on NGM's character. 

@irilight, @ilwoo_aein and @nevill These pics you posted is what gave me butterflies tonite, crazy-monkey-emoticon-121.gif

You can just see the emotion in his eyes. Swoon, swoon I'm so happy we get to watch 2 of his dramas this holiday season.

@phi3nk, Just rounded this handsome man half a page with PSW he is just right up there on my ahjussi crush list too

What I really love about these three is that they all are great actors too. 

Ha ha @evie7  we can be playmates in the candy store ;):P  NGM!!! so hot.. I need oxygen! Ha ha.

I'll love the writer forever is NGM character can be redeemed here and be the unsung here of YSH. #wishingfulthinking  Hah.

And yes swoon swwoon over YSH too! love the many updates I'll echo the thanks of @evie7 to everyone. Thanks chingus! :)

Man, that sad painful look on YSH face (I promise. I swear last  time I'll compare...looks like the sad hurt look of Bo Gum in IRY) full of emotions.

And were all excited!! and YSH festival... love it! Imaginay Cat and Remember!

I hope this drama ends as a tragedy.

YSH is more suited for tragic roles, and I am kind of tired of seeing the good guy ends in the end stories.

A preferable ending for me would be, while the rich kid is bad , he was not the culprit of the crime which gets YSH's father executed, and YSH's father was indeed the killer and YSH, with his entire life's purpose destroyed, ends his life and PMY turns into another greedy and selfish attorney.

I don't think they cast Jun Kwangyul to play just a mere father - he is a complex actor who is able to play both good and bad characters, and I suspect there will be something more than what meets the eye.

Hmm.. so Can PMY end up with NGM???? Ha ha. ..uh... hello writers! :P:) :wub:

@evie7 YSH is getting handsome..He's no longer a nation's little brother..Now he's a grown-up handsome man..I always love his stills in all his dramas..Starting from 'Flames of Desire', 'Warrior Baek Dong Soo', 'Operation Proposal', 'Missing You' and even now :wub:

@ilwoo_aein - So well said, chingu..!

FIRST TWO TEASERS FOR “REMEMBER”

rtsfeat

Read more on Couch Kimchi

OMG .. the new teasers are killing me :w00t:

and yeah .. although I'm not into noona romances, but pretty glad to see the 5 years age gap between our leads .. it sort of bothered me in the beginning looking how PMY looked little a bit old beside YSH .. I admit she looks very young for her age while YSH looks more mature than his age, but still you can notice the difference between them .. but with that age gap it's more believable 

BTW the official website has updated the character description .. need a korean-knowing kind sole to translate it for us ^_^

http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/programSubCharacter.do?pgm_id=22000008869&pgm_build_id=13402&pgm_mnu_id=39826

2 New teaser videos released for the Korean drama 'Remember'

"Remember" (2015)

Directed by Lee Chang-min-I

Written by Yoon Hyeon-ho

Network : SBS

With Yoo Seung-hoPark Min-yeongPark Seong-woongNam Goong-minJung Joo-yeonJeon Kwang-ryeol,...

Wed, Thu 22:00
Synopsis
About a character named Seo Woo-bin who is suffering from Hyperthymestic syndrome, overcoming his disability and becoming a genius lawyer.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2015/12/09

http://www.hancinema.net/video-2-new-teaser-videos-released-for-the-korean-drama-remember--88692.html

according to the recent dramabeans article here: http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/11/double-the-yoo-seung-ho-in-remembers-fragmented-memory-teasers/

it says that the title is now Remember-Son's War

i think that will be much easier for searching purposes! just 'remember' is pretty vague!

@queenpmy, Thank you for the updates.  I see the drama is already listed as Remember – War of the Son on Koreandrama.org.

However, it is only the English title that got a change. The Korean title is still "Remember."  
It also shows 16 episodes, to be confirmed.

Script-Reading photos.

RE91420201_ori.jpg

RE95491985_ori.jpg

RE63452359_ori.jpg

Archived