[Drama 2015 - 2016] Remember – War of the Son 리멤버 – 아들의 전쟁

Seiran029

Trick or treat! Trick or treat! Happy Halloween!

And treat.. you, say? Alright! hear ya go kiddies..at heart! Yoo Seung Ho and Park MinYoung. Nam Goong Min and Nam Bora. Couple of fan edits. Knetz becomes artful every time. Good Job

cr: she1090/teamysh

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Pic below cr: koreanupdates.

Embedded image permalink

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And jongski treat.. a repost of that PMY IG pic!  shared by @OksanaS talk about sweeeeet treat!

The Good vibe pics. Sunny day pic. That smile! Cuteness!  So How old ya think she is?

Gotcha!! and btw, Remember is not a rom-com! which makes me even more happy! :)

Embedded image permalink

cr:rachekpark26 twtr

OMG when I'm  more excited about the villain! :wub::D

Nam Goong Min y'all  Badasss stare *melts* :P

A villain shouldn't look like this! omg! I hope there will  be redeeming quality. I hope he's the one who'll save and help YSH in the courtroom battle!

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

OMO I just realized looking at the pics posted.. better pairing would be YSH x NB and then NGM x PMY Thankfully though, this is not a rom-com! Ha ha.  YSH is the lead PMY lead NGM lead (villain though) And NB.. I dunno her role.

Guest adniRose

love Nam Goongmin new hair cut.. he looks so slick with that syle.. and that latest pic totally gives out baddass aura..

One more actor post photo from his first Remember shooting day.

We still didn't saw main cast shoots

is he Lee Si Un..? :w00t:

love Nam Goongmin new hair cut.. he looks so slick with that syle.. and that latest pic totally gives out baddass aura..

Namgoong Min hair cut is making him look like a real chaebol. Does anyone find out the first day of shooting and if there are photos circulated?

Namgoong Min hair cut is making him look like a real chaebol. Does anyone find out the first day of shooting and if there are photos circulated?

First shooting was in monday 26th, but it was shooting scene with a little baby...I think it was our main hero... We still didn't see YSH or PMY, or NGM...

First shooting was in monday 26th, but it was shooting scene with a little baby...I think it was our main hero... We still didn't see YSH or PMY, or NGM...

O...oh... sounds like we may need to wait til 3rd or 4th episode when everyone grows up....:blink:

O...oh... sounds like we may need to wait til 3rd or 4th episode when everyone grows up....:blink:

yes, I think so

Min Oeraboni last post said that D-3, so he'll start filming in sunday (TODAY)...., the staff have filming for the prolog episode....  ^.^

Damn! why are you villain?!? I can tell already.. fav character and Remember hasn't even premiered yet. IKR! :)

I feel you dear .. who can resist that killer smile B):wub: 

I just hope writer-nim won't create a love triangle with him, PMY and YSH .. because no matter how much I love YSH I'll for sure suffer from second lead syndrome :sweatingbullets::(

Damn! why are you villain?!? I can tell already.. fav character and Remember hasn't even premiered yet. IKR! :)

I just hope writer-nim won't create a love triangle with him, PMY and YSH .. because no matter how much I love YSH I'll for sure suffer from second lead syndrome :sweatingbullets::(

Seem like second lead syndrome would be spread away in this drama, it's not bad, cos Min Oeraboni would transformation 180' than before. his new style may be lead us too see him in different person who we had seen in sensory couple. He said that "NAM GYUMAN is THE MOST BADDAS". So dont be shock by "THE MOST BADDAS" guy that would be him explode out in this drama. ^.^

Seem like second lead syndrome would be spread away in this drama, it's not bad, cos Min Oeraboni would transformation 180' than before. his new style may be lead us too see him in different person who we had seen in sensory couple. He said that "NAM GYUMAN is THE MOST BADDAS". So dont be shock by "THE MOST BADDAS" guy that would be him explode out in this drama. ^.^

Exactly!  So the same feelings. NGM! No love triangle.. it's not rom-com...but I kind of wish he ends up with PMY ( damn.. #sorrynotsorry ha ha). I want this drama to have like critical success of IRY. But I also wish he'd be like the unsung hero helping YSH!  Ha ha.. dramagods.. you reading this?!?!

NMG badass. Game on! badasss never look this good! and classy

Lets look Nam Gyu Man update style via IG (@min_namkoong) n Twitter (@minnamkoong) Update ^.^

THE BADDAS  APPEAR NOW  !!!!!!!!  :crazy: :w00t:

HOW AWESOME  !!!!!!    :wub:

AWESOME indeed!!!! :wub:

Why does he look samazingly cool and spiffy in a suit and tie?!?!!!  THAT PIC!  :wub:

Crushing already!!!!!!! omg.. calm yourself jongski! :P:D:wub:

Wow! what a treat! I wanna share too.  Twiice update his IG! lucky us!

Love that badasss stare! whew! :wub:

credit:NGM Ins.

Dont be shock if he will update 5 post a day...:w00t:  it's the way him always gather with his fans while he has dramaproject  :D:wub: :D

WAIT MORE ABOUT YOO SEUNGHOO .......   N PARK MINYOUNG  :wub:   Eodissoyoooo  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

more update the drama 

#대박나자 #멋짐폭발 #남규만 #뭐야뭐야 #넘보지마라 #존잘 #리멤버 #시청률30 #연말연기대상 #minnamkoong #슈트짱 #심쿵 #남궁민 #내배우 #내배우꺼야#南宫珉 #존잘배우 #금수저 #몸짱배우 #sbs #南宮珉 #민배우 #절대악역 #민블리 #궁민배우 #남궁민 #수목드라마 #namkoongmin #repost #대박나자 #남규만 #리멤버 #minnamkoong #연신 #후속 #내배우 #min_namkoong #ナムグンミン #아치아라의비밀#클럽파티 #남산스테이트 #드라마 #리멤버

Archived