Quantcast
Seiran029

[Drama 2015 - 2016] Remember – War of the Son 리멤버 – 아들의 전쟁

annyeong, i'm new here... :):)

at first i got confused coz the title is similar with one of my favorite drama 'I Remember You'. What's wrong with my eyesight, why the thread suddenly change into the upcoming drama, hahaha.... 

But looking at the cast, i'm invest in it. Esp with Park Sung Woong ahjussi. He can be such badass villain, hehe... 

So, do they already start filming yet? since they only have a little time to pre-produce couple episodes before it's start airing. yeah, it seems Yoo Seung Ho is the busiest actor these days. doing a lot of activities in movies, dramas, CF after the military service :phew::phew: . I hope he doesn't get overly tired here.

I only found the pic of script for the first episode in YSH's DC. It seems someone already posted it in the twitter.

3745431073_a303534e_2015-10-22_11-18-19-

Hope we will get another pics taken by fans as the filming progress.

• Like 12

Hi! As a fan of Park Min Young, I am highly anticipating this. I perceive Yoo Seung Ho as one of the up and coming hottest actors of his generation so I have high expectations for this. :)

• Like 15

@Seiran029, Thank you for starting this thread!   Very excited about this drama too.

Waving hi to @valsava, @ororomunroe, @Go Seung Ji,   @jongski, @evie7  @vvxen   @ilwoo_aein           hi-hand.gif

Looking forward to sharing with old friends and new friends. Thank you all for updates.

May I suggest that we all comment on the DramaFever article that @OksanaS posted, and tell DramaFever we are excited about this drama, and please bring it to us with subs.

Shout out to other friends, @andy78, @LavelyShai, @suchadiva42, @Lmangla, @zenya22,

@evie7, I too, Loved Namgoong Min in TGWS. I wonder if the role he was offered here is also of an antagonist. I do hope he joins, if the role makes sense to him.

SBS Drama Remember Rounds Out Main Cast of Yoo Seung Ho, Park Min Young, and Park Sung Woong

ruurus

More HERE

• Like 20

@irilight @vvxen WOW so glad to see you guys again :wub: 

and a huge welcome for all the new soompiers :)

@phi3nk thanks a lot for the script pic .. I was really waiting for it

and you know I'm also kinda worried about our cast how they'll manage to film enough episodes before it's premiere in only 1 month .. most likely the'll have live shooting from early episodes, which I hope won't effect our casts and the story :( specially YSH who's doing three projects at same time,please stay healthy dear YSH :wub:^_^

• Like 14

@irilight, Thanks for the shout out I haven't seen you in a couple of days thinking you probably under the weather and was about to PM u my chingu but as I see glad your ok.

Yes u can count me in as well, I really like Park Min Young as the story seems interest to my taste and most definitely check it out when it airs.

• Like 12

@Seiran029, Thank you for starting this thread!   Very excited about this drama too.

Waving hi to @valsava, @ororomunroe, @Go Seung Ji,   @jongski, @evie7  @vvxen   @ilwoo_aein           hi-hand.gif

Looking forward to sharing with old friends and new friends. Thank you all for updates.

May I suggest that we all comment on the DramaFever article that @OksanaS posted, and tell DramaFever we are excited about this drama, and please bring it to us with subs.

Shout out to other friends, @andy78, @LavelyShai, @suchadiva42, @Lmangla, @zenya22,

@evie7, I too, Loved Namgoong Min in TGWS. I wonder if the role he was offered here is also of an antagonist. I do hope he joins, if the role makes sense to him.

@irilight, Waving back at you babe

• Like 8

at first i got confused coz the title is similar with one of my favorite drama 'I Remember You'. What's wrong with my eyesight, why the thread suddenly change into the upcoming drama, hahaha.... 

But looking at the cast, i'm invest in it. Esp with Park Sung Woong ahjussi. He can be such badass villain, hehe... 

So, do they already start filming yet? since they only have a little time to pre-produce couple episodes before it's start airing. yeah, it seems Yoo Seung Ho is the busiest actor these days. doing a lot of activities in movies, dramas, CF after the military service :phew::phew: . I hope he doesn't get overly tired here.

I only found the pic of script for the first episode in YSH's DC. It seems someone already posted it in the twitter.

Pssst!  @phi3nk you're here! yey! I know.. I don't think they'll change the title anymore. But me too invested in this drama co I like the story! I like the cast! and I like legal thriller! thanks for the update! I'm almost thinking it'll be like I Remember You critical success! Just from the story alone. There's nothing cutesy about it.. well the lead stars are! :)

I've no idea who is PSW. I'm nor familiar. Somebody here please update or something. I'm clueless.  All of you like him He's like super badasss cool villain, right? Ha ha

• Like 9

My baby Seungho is finally coming back to dramaland~ I am so excited for Remember and Imaginary Cat!!! 

And this seems like a heavy drama so it is a good contrast to Imaginary Cat which is very light. But I hope they don't make baby Seungho too pitiful here even if he is not a baby anymore. Have mercy writers!!!

Anyway love the cast so far even if I am a bit worried about YSH & PMY chemistry since even if PMY is baby face so is YSH so he still looks young next to her. I mean those who watch I Miss You should understand my worry because YSH looks like a baby next to YEH. But I will just have to trust YSH & PMY and I know they will pull this off. 

And yay at PSW being confirmed!!! He and YSH will be a super bad-assed tandem!! And I hope NGM confirmed to be the villain. He did so well in TGWSS as the antagonist there!! 

• Like 11

Pssst!  @phi3nk you're here! yey! I know.. I don't think they'll change the title anymore. But me too invested in this drama co I like the story! I like the cast! and I like legal thriller! thanks for the update! I'm almost thinking it'll be like I Remember You critical success! Just from the story alone. There's nothing cutesy about it.. well the lead stars are! :)

I've no idea who is PSW. I'm nor familiar. Somebody here please update or something. I'm clueless.  All of you like him He's like super badasss cool villain, right? Ha ha

PSW have been in so many dramas and movies already. Just this year he have 3 movies and 2 dramas. The dramas i have watch him in are Cain and Abel, Baker King, Glory Jane, Bridal Mask and most recently Hidden Identity. And he did well in those dramas. He is good in cool, bad-assed, brooding mysterious characters. Not just as villain but as a hero too. I especially love him in his recent drama Hidden Identity which I just started watching 3 weeks ago and finish in like 4 days?! His tandem with Kim Bum there was awesome and I actually like him more there than KB. And since in this drama he and YSH will team up together I just hope they too will have a good chemistry together. I know they will though. They are both a like. Their aura I mean. 

• Like 12

PSW have been in so many dramas and movies already. Just this year he have 3 movies and 2 dramas. The dramas i have watch him in are Cain and Abel, Baker King, Glory Jane, Bridal Mask and most recently Hidden Identity. And he did well in those dramas. He is good in cool, bad-assed, brooding mysterious characters. Not just as villain but as a hero too. I especially love him in his recent drama Hidden Identity which I just started watching 3 weeks ago and finish in like 4 days?! His tandem with Kim Bum there was awesome and I actually like him more there than KB. And since in this drama he and YSH will team up together I just hope they too will have a good chemistry together. I know they will though. They are both a like. Their aura I mean. 

Dang, I'm excited to find out.  of the 5 dramas you mentioned I've only watched Bridal Mask. Hmm I guess the face will be familiar

He is good in cool, bad-assed, brooding mysterious characters. Not just as villain but as a hero too.

Oooh .. I like them types! :P  thanks for the info @eh_ashlei

I've not seen HI..I think it was showing same time as MBB( my fav!!)

btw, @phi3nk while waiting for this drama. try watching jdorama Death Note Investigator L is kinda like young version sig's character (Hyun) in IRY :) sorry folks for the wee bit OT..he he luvs y'all

• Like 10

@jongski waved back chingu... :D

This is my first drama post IRY. I think i have to move on ASAP. Many dramas after IRY that sadly i have to stop in the middle. Maybe i just lost in my mood to watch them though they have better vibe.

I first saw PSW ahjussi in Baker King. He had minority role there but i like him coz he can act as a villain but also a hero. He has aura to be jerk person but charismatic. But sadly i'm still hanging Hidden Identity. He's good there but the story and plot itself didn't make me want to finish. Idk, i just lost interest in the drama, like lost in touch of something. But i agree with @eh_ashlei he's overshadowing KB there, hehe... i will finish it when my mood risen just for PSW and of course don't want to waste KB hotness. Fangirl is always fangirling, hehe .... :P

yeah i already downloaded Death Note, but i don't have time to watch it yet. Is it good? I know jdorama is darker than Kdrama. And because I like the manga, so maybe i can watch it before Remember start airing. Fortunately it has shorter episode.

• Like 10

Namgoong Min and Nam Bora in Talks as Second Leads in SBS Drama Remember

Posted on October 22, 2015 by ockoala
tpop1.jpg
Don’t get typecast Namgoong Min! I have major fondness for SBS drama The Girl Who Sees Smells, despite a story that mostly made no sense and bumbling police work, the acting and chemistry of the cast made up the deficiencies and turned it into a fun watch for me. One standout was the chef character played by Namgoong Min, always so deliciously creepy and intensely charismatic. Loving him as the ultimate baddie doesn’t mean wanting to only see him as the ultimate baddie, but that might be happening again soon.

Read more on Koala's Playground

• Like 14

@suchadiva42, @valsava, @andy78, @LavelyShai, @Seiran029,

Thank you all for the warm welcome back. My computer was at the shop. I missed you all. Glad to be back, and playing "catch-up" now.

@irilight,  Glad to have you back really missed you in TGW thread in the mornings

I hope NGM do take the second lead in this drama I just loved him as the creepy chef in TGWSS 

• Like 8

I hope Nam Goong Min is second male lead, although he is 38 years old but he look so young from his age. He is very handsome amd sexy body. And i hope Ji Chang Wook is special guest, i love him in Healer. Specially, he work with both of them ( PMY& YSH ) before in Healer and Warrior Baek Dong Soo.

• Like 12

Here we go. Some more goodies YSH and PMY for Remember :) Excited for. Feeling critical success for this. For those not familiar - it's a legal thriller. YSH will develop Alzheimer in this drama. Waiting!

CR_VEJTUEAA8a3J.jpg
CR_VGOMUcAAWPoJ.jpg
Embedded image permalink

CTTO: twtr feed

• Like 12

PMY update her instagram, she made new hear style! It's for Remember?

12011217_896968653683600_650278913833167

OMG she look so pretty, can't wait to watch remember and new style of YSH.

PMY  looks like a goddess.

• Like 12