[Taiwanese Drama 2015-2016] Bromance 愛上哥們

sugarplum892

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi BFFs! I finally found my way back to this thread again.  :blush:

I have shared this in the shipper's thread, so I will also share it here. 

So many first experiences since watching Bromance: first time to join a forum, first time to write a note to my idol, first time to find friends through a forum, first time to start a blog and first time to write a fan fiction. To those who haven't read it or want to read it again.

My first fan fiction, dedicated to River and Megan and all BFFs: "COFFEE KISSES & GINGER TEASES"

https://junerain7.wordpress.com/2016/04/18/coffee-kisses-ginger-teases/

1 hour ago, junerain7 said:

Hi BFFs! I finally found my way back to this thread again.  :blush:

I have shared this in the shipper's thread, so I will also share it here. 

So many first experiences since watching Bromance: first time to join a forum, first time to write a note to my idol, first time to find friends through a forum, first time to start a blog and first time to write a fan fiction. To those who haven't read it or want to read it again.

My first fan fiction, dedicated to River and Megan and all BFFs: "COFFEE KISSES & GINGER TEASES"

https://junerain7.wordpress.com/2016/04/18/coffee-kisses-ginger-teases/

Great job on the first fanfic! 

Bromance brought out a lot of first from me too. All the same to yours, except for the blog and fanfic. Have had a blog for years BUT it became active again when I started viewing Bromance. 

Hope to have my fanfic out soon too! 

:D

I feel like Bromance brought of a lot of firsts in all of us, just like Du Zifeng did with Pi Yanuo xD For me, it was my first time shipping people in real life, my first time watching a real relationship blossom, my first time making a weibo account, my first time getting up at 6am to stream showbiz footage of the fanmeeting, and my first time meeting such a community of wonderful people, fellow fans and shippers :D I hope we'll be on this thread and the shipper thread and River's thread for a long long time!

7 hours ago, literatelush said:

Great job on the first fanfic! 

Bromance brought out a lot of first from me too. All the same to yours, except for the blog and fanfic. Have had a blog for years BUT it became active again when I started viewing Bromance. 

Hope to have my fanfic out soon too! 

:D

Thanks for the compliment. Will also look forward to your fan fic. :)

Title: When Bromance meets Dots
Author: WinterBubbleTea
Rating: PG-13
Pairing Establish:  Du Zi Feng/Pi Ya Nuo, Wei Qing Yang/Yang Na Na, Liao Guang Chao/Du Zi Han
Genre: Humor!
Drama: Bromance Taiwan Mention Descendant of the Sun 
Summary: The DOTS wave made it to Taiwan and already the girls were watching and the men were groaning.

18 hours ago, winterbubbletea said:

Pairing Establish:  Du Zi Feng/Pi Ya Nuo, Wei Qing Yang/Yang Na Na, Liao Guang Chao/Du Zi Han
Summary: The DOTS wave made it to Taiwan and already the girls were watching and the men were groaning.

hahah, this is good!

Dear BFFs,
 Please help me with this. I remember one of our BFFs made a full translation for this video, but it took me almost a whole day to go back on both 2 topic (this one and our couple one) but couldn't find it. Anyone can confirm or show me the translation, please? Thanks!!!

On 4/26/2016 at 5:20 AM, winterbubbletea said:

This is awesome! 2 thumbs up! 

SPOP Mag for May 2016 will have 10 exclusive photos collection on Megan & Baron which has never been revealed before ~

P/s: Err the magazine don't sell without including bits and pieces of Bromance is it? ;)

teq2wcc.jpg

n0gzf08.jpg

seems like our co-captains want to share some gei-yu from Bromance. they're spamming their weibo with BTS photos from ep 15! how i missed them... :wub:

UPDATE 1:

Untitled-1_zpswqzava6s.jpg

image_zpsbgtejfqw.jpeg

image_zpsvg5orvtf.jpeg

image_zpsuaizqb8x.jpeg

Spoiler

image_zpstxgexn8o.jpeg

image_zpsmmhhvbam.jpeg

image_zpsrd0tzdlp.jpeg

image_zpsnvv9cgqd.jpeg

image_zpsbp5exjrp.jpeg

image_zpsycnl6kcf.jpeg

UPDATE 2:

Untitled-2_zpslzmhfcwh.jpg

Spoiler

image_zpscaknhr1h.jpeg

image_zps3bxwgr34.jpeg

river is soooo adorkable...  :glasses:

and suddenly remembered my gif from the BTS...

Spoiler

he's so disgusting yet so adorable. hahaha

chuhe16_zpsi2wxbkqx.gif

On 5/2/2016 at 10:40 AM, rukiaichigo said:

seems like our co-captains want to share some gei-yu from Bromance. they're spamming their weibo with BTS photos from ep 15! how i missed them..

river is soooo adorkable...  :glasses:

and suddenly remembered my gif from the BTS..

he's so disgusting yet so adorable. hahaha

@rukiaichigo waaah nice photos and GIF,, Thank you for sharing my dear.... yes, yes I agree! hahahaha....he is so cute in the last GIF....:blush:

http://100sexiest.fhm.com.tw/pages/vote_personal.php?no=81

Please don't forget to support and vote for Megan... 4243 ... thank you...

Credit to from Yeda Yim

Different scenes from Bromance...enjoy

18 hours ago, Loong Wai Ting said:

Hello! I just got back from Taiwan. Visited some of the places where Bromance was shot as well as the street where Megan shot her magazine cover for iWalker :P

hi Loong Wai Ting! Hope you could share some of your moments of the places where the bromance team cast has been....... and if you don't mind :grin:, have you seen megan lately and what's she's doing right now?! And welcome back for your travel!:wub:

Archived