[Taiwanese Drama 2015-2016] Bromance 愛上哥們

sugarplum892

12 hours ago, ruiqi0512 said:

Don't know if anyone has already translate this article but... here you go guys!

TRANSLATION

陳楚河的感情快問快答
River Chen's quick Q&A session about relationships

1.相信一見鍾情嗎?相信
Do you believe in love at first sight?
A: Yes.

2.喜歡一個人還是兩個人?都可以
Do you prefer being alone or with your partner? 
A: Both are fine.

3.耐得住寂寞嗎? 可以
Can you stand being alone?
A: Yes

4.交過幾個女友?(冷笑)跟天生的星星一樣多
How many ex-girlfriends do you have? 
A: *scoffs* as many as the stars in the sky.

5.初戀什麼時候?很小,大概5歲
When was your first love?
A: When I was like, 5 years old.

6.第一次接吻地點?誰記得啊
Where was your first kiss?
A: Who the heck remembers that?

7.上一段戀情是什麼時候?這也不記得,這跟銀河系一樣渺茫
When was the previous time you were in a relationship?
A: I don't remember that either.

8.目前單身還是有喜歡的對象? 有在觀察對象
You're single now, but do you like anyone at this point in time?
A: Yup, I'm observing her.

9.追求戀情自己算主動還被動? 主動,絕對不會接受被動
In a relationship, do you prefer being the one that takes initiative or...?
A: Yes, I prefer taking intiative, I can't stand being driven at.

10. 第一眼注意女生什麼地方?臉
Which part of a girl do you focus on first?
A: Her FACE.

11. 喜歡什麼樣類型的女生?很聰明,但要感覺很笨。像瀑布一樣,很美,但水流很強烈,總覺得瀑布後面還會有什麼
What type of girl do you like?
A: She must be smart, but also "dumb" at times. Just like a waterfall, really beautiful, but there's something even better in her, that not everyone can see.

12. 最喜歡什麼星座的女生?不要天蠍座就好
What horoscope female do you like?
A: It's fine as long as it isn't Scorpio.

13. 有被劈腿過嗎?從來沒有注意這種事
Have you ever been cheated in a relationship?
A: Never ever cared about this.

14. 有沒有跟情人一起養過寵物?沒有
Have you ever taken care of a pet with your girlfriend?
A: Nope.

15. 麵包和愛情哪個重要?愛情
Which is more important, food or love?
A: Love.

16. 最印象深刻的一次約會?沒有
Most memorable date?
A: None.

17. 用什麼追求方式追女生?金錢攻勢,金錢一定要,金錢+甜言蜜語+顏值=攻無不克
What do you use to woo a girl?
A: Money, money is important. Money + Sweet talk + Looks = Cannot be beaten.

18. 女生送過最棒的禮物是什麼?送過太多禮物
Best gift given to you from a girl?
A: Too many.

19. 最痛恨的分手方式?分手就不會痛恨
Most hurtful way to breakup with a girl?
A: Breaking up makes it less painful.

20. 最喜歡另一半怎麼形容你?就講「好想我」就可以
How do you like your girlfriend to describe you?
A: As long as they can say "I miss you", that's good enough.

21.. 最看不慣女伴做什麼動作?很多喔,打哈欠沒遮嘴…(算了)
What can't you stand your girlfriend doing? 
A: Too many things... like sneezing without covering your mouth... (forget it.)

22. 交往多久會帶給媽媽看?要很久吧,大概一年
How long after dating do you bring your girlfriend to see your mum?
A: Quite long, about a year.

23. 最喜歡和情人一起做什麼事?睡覺
What do you enjoy doing with your girlfriend?
A: Sleeping.

24. 有吃過回頭草嘛?沒有
Have you ever regretted breaking up with anyone and wanted to get back together again?
A: Nope.

25. 看到演藝圈閃婚潮,會想跟著閃婚嗎?不會閃婚
In Showbiz, many people get married extremely quickly after dating for a short time, are you one of those people?
A: No, definitely not.

26.會不會先登記結婚?對方想怎麼做都可以,看對方。
Will you register for marriage first then?
A: It depends on what SHE wants.

http://star.ettoday.net/news/677197?from=fb_et_star

Thanks so much to everyone's updates!

@pechumori - Those pics! Wahhhhh. My gadgets will be getting new wallpapers soon! Keke. 

Does anyone have link to where I can watch River's Race Around the World? I think it's been shared here but I forgot to take note of it. 

Now, on to this interview : 

Questions 4, 6, and 7 --- I think he finds these too personal and brushes them off River-style. 

8.目前單身還是有喜歡的對象? 有在觀察對象
You're single now, but do you like anyone at this point in time?
A: Yup, I'm observing her.

--- We all have a good guess who he is "observing" right? LOL.

12. 最喜歡什麼星座的女生?不要天蠍座就好
What horoscope female do you like?
A: It's fine as long as it isn't Scorpio.

--- This made me pause. Why is he ok with all horoscope but NOT Scorpio? Then it hit me : He's a Taurus. 

Taurus don't mix well with Scorpio. Both can be too possessive and certain characteristics clash, BUT if the people with these signs are able to meet halfway, then it becomes a match made in heaven. 

I speak from experience. I'm a Scorpio and my husband is a Taurus. :sweatingbullets:

23. 最喜歡和情人一起做什麼事?睡覺
What do you enjoy doing with your girlfriend?
A: Sleeping.

--- :w00t::rolleyes::sweatingbullets: 

Hope you're all having a great weekend! *hugs*

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His first partner is a total bimbo! 

In her interview she said she is v confident of herself n she doesn't care wat others think abt her cos she knows she's good..

Throughout the whole 1st ep that I watched... she was a total failure

I did the same like River. .. roll eyeballs

Can I just say how much I admire both our Baron and Megan?

Baron 'One Punch Man' punching through ALL 18 planks with ONE PUNCH ONLY and Megan going for her Professional Barista certification?

I LOVE THEM:heart::heart::heart:!

24 minutes ago, nanag0207 said:

I totally doubt about this show. Can someone describe? what happen with this score? Did Baron had highest ?   or it's mean something? 

Thank you in advance.

Hello nanag0207, Good day ! It seems baron is now leading in the competition based in your post!

15 minutes ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

Hello nanag0207, Good day ! It seems baron is now leading in the competition based in your post!

Actually he isn't in the lead for the competition, I think that score is just based on the popularity of them on Weibo! In the real results River and his partner are actually last in place. :( Because it seems like his partner isn't serious about the competition

4 minutes ago, ruiqi0512 said:

Actually he isn't in the lead for the competition, I think that score is just based on the popularity of them on Weibo! In the real results River and his partner are actually last in place. :( Because it seems like his partner isn't serious about the competition

oh! You just answer the question of nanag0207, sorry nanag, my fault!! Thanks ruiqi0512 for correcting me!:sweatingbullets:

21 minutes ago, ruiqi0512 said:

@ruiqi0512 Thank you so much. I doubt it because I thought he didn't lead for the game but this score he was number one. I can't read Chinese so that make me confuse.  so this score is popular vote right?

MXexTFDOloAdrng9jFprMcAcasV3-LBPhQ2tlsZ7

Team scores after episode 1 airing. Baron and Zhu Zhu at 4th place at 73 pts. After a series of games, (I think they will switch up the team pairings, but dunno when?), the people with the lowest 4 scores will be eliminated. In this particular episode, the first team that reached the end destination got 100 points, and afterwards the score decreased by 1 point every 2 minutes later that the next team arrived, resulting in these scores. 

Does anyone know if the next episode will be next week same time then?

1 hour ago, amyam01220 said:

Team scores after episode 1 airing. Baron and Zhu Zhu at 4th place at 73 pts. After a series of games, (I think they will switch up the team pairings, but dunno when?), the people with the lowest 4 scores will be eliminated. In this particular episode, the first team that reached the end destination got 100 points, and afterwards the score decreased by 1 point every 2 minutes later that the next team arrived, resulting in these scores. 

Does anyone know if the next episode will be next week same time then?

Oh boy, so River and Zhu Zhu were 54 minutes late? No wonder he was pissed :P

24 minutes ago, hyukjaeismine said:

Oh boy, so River and Zhu Zhu were 54 minutes late? No wonder he was pissed :P

Yea and how the last 2 teams were only minutes behind them? That was such a close call... can't wait for the next ep :D Watching Baron's interactions in a variety game show as himself rather than as a drama character is so different to me. Of course I miss Du ZiFeng, but Baron's well-roundedness and personality is so attractive heehee ^^

8 hours ago, amyam01220 said:

Yea and how the last 2 teams were only minutes behind them? That was such a close call... can't wait for the next ep :D Watching Baron's interactions in a variety game show as himself rather than as a drama character is so different to me. Of course I miss Du ZiFeng, but Baron's well-roundedness and personality is so attractive heehee ^^

The result can be better or worst for Baron but I feel that he has a better chance to go up higher in score if not because of that partner of his!

First, this Ms Pig (ZhuZhu sound like pig in Chinese) doesn't have the right attitude to participate in the show.  She even said she doesn't care about winning or losing and if her partner wants to worry then it's up to him to adjust his own attitude! WT?? Never mind that she's clumsy and try to act smart, when other participants are running after getting down from the car, she's WAVING TO THE CAMERA like some red carpet event! For goodness sake!  In the whip the egg mission, one of her leg actually already stepped over the red line and yet she passed!  It's ok if you are clumsy but at least have some competitive spirit as this show is based on 2016 Olympic theme! Just compare with other participants how they perform at each mission so that they won't dragged down their own partner even if they are not physically the best.

I think what Baron can't stand is her laughter! She keeps on laughing doing all the mission like some sort of nutcase! The worst part of her is that she b*t7h about one of the participant Sheng YiLun who misplaced his passport and not able to board the flight to LA with the rest.  She said "he has Prince Syndrome and unable to take care of his own stuff!" :angry: Excuse me? Before talking bad about others, why don't you reflect on your own attitude problem? And for the next 3 episodes, Baron have to partner with her until the next change! I really pity Baron who is so competitive and yet got this type of partner.  Baron updated his Weibo said that for the first 4 episodes, he has used up all his roll the eyes scenes! The China fans said that most of the Chinese Reality Show is produced this way, tried to create a new pair of CP who will argue/quarrel in the beginning because of some misunderstanding and later became very good partners (like duh!). :angry:

41 minutes ago, LoveNuo0126 said:

Bii ig update , i think he miss his best team :) 

Translation on Bii's IG:

Found out recently that Bromance will be re-airing! Will any Bro's-fans be watching? Here's a quick recapture of one of the shots taken from 八塊畫室 (the cafe where it was filmed). If you haven't been to this cafe before, make sure to visit! Come visit! Come visit! Bromance will be broadcast on 緯來戲劇台 (A drama channel on TW TV) every saturday night from 8-10pm :D

Sharing few more photos: (Cr: 八塊畫室咖啡FB, the coffee shop's FB) 

12321434_1702478506634277_81311781085548

12670838_1704808623067932_47992205386830

6 hours ago, amyam01220 said:

Translation on Bii's IG:

Found out recently that Bromance will be re-airing! Will any Bro's-fans be watching? Here's a quick recapture of one of the shots taken from 八塊畫室 (the cafe where it was filmed). If you haven't been to this cafe before, make sure to visit! Come visit! Come visit! Bromance will be broadcast on 緯來戲劇台 (A drama channel on TW TV) every saturday night from 8-10pm :D

Sharing few more photos: (Cr: 八塊畫室咖啡FB, the coffee shop's FB) 

Guys, that is NOT Bii's IG or his company/official IG account!

He had pinned this on top of his fb page saying this is NOT his IG account, he only uses fb and weibo to communicate with fans. 

bhKEnJX.jpg

25 minutes ago, niq8803 said:

Guys, that is NOT Bii's IG or his company/official IG account!

He had pinned this on top of his fb page saying this is NOT his IG account, he only uses fb and weibo to communicate with fans. 

Ohh I had read that before too.. Thanks for the clarification @niq8803 ^_^ Is that IG account a fan or editor then? 

Archived