[Taiwanese Drama 2015-2016] Bromance 愛上哥們

sugarplum892

Ahhhh!!!! I'm rolling in MADNESS, BLISS!!! I'm RAMBLING!!! These goodies...... MUST SHARE!!

My Precious! COAXING

Its the cut from Ep2 of 'Race' and it's EPIC! Baron coaxing his beloved VS indifference towards the 'model' contestant he's partnered with. That girl was grousing about his indifference towards her injury and questions his chivalry while Baron STATES that he will only COAX his girlfriend and he prefers a boyish girl when he's in a contest/game.....:heart:

Beautiful Grey Abstract Couple

these are the pics in talking about!:heart::heart::heart:

Could someone post it here???

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched Race ard the World Ep 2 last nite too. 

Well, my 2cents worth. Both parties are at fault to a certain extent. 

Yes, the girl is a bimbo and very unlikeable from the start, but nonethless, in yesterday's ep, she was indeed injured (huge bruise on her leg). I think River could have, no matter how much he dislikes her, just asked if she was ok, as simple as that. There's no need for him to behave like how he does with Megan, but I feel as a gentleman and as a partner, this is the least he should have done, regardless. 

I think all she was just hoping for, was her partner to just ask if she was alright, nothing else. Of course, she has way too many faults too from the start, but in Ep 2 yesterday, I think she was ok, except for the part where she blamed River for the 1st challenge. 

I do not like her at all, but we should all continue to watch the next 2 episodes to see their partnership works out. In anyc ae, I think River will have to switch partners after 4 eps or something like that.....so lets see.

Since the forum has been a bit dead right now due to the warning of keeping on topic, I thought I would make a post. I have to admit that I did come out of my soompi hibernation because of Bromance. I've been seeing dramas consistently, but none of them have had the crack factor that Bromance did for me. I just lament the fact that I didn't get to Bromance earlier so that I could have shared in all of the fangirling. :tears:

So I still haven't gotten over my Bromance love, and have been watching the drama on repeat every night before sleeping. I still love, love, love both Pi Yanuo and Du Zifeng. They are such perfect characters and so beautiful together. But being a woman, I do appreciate Du Zifeng more. :wub: Whose heart wasn't moved by all that he did for the woman he loved?

I wanted to share my two favorite scenes from a stable of many, since these are my two absolute favorites. :blush:

woman.jpg

Episode 5 - when Du Zifeng sees Pi Yanuo as a woman for the first time ever.

How completely is he in to her? Despite the fact that his mind knows that 'he' is a man, his heart can't help but react. Ignoring everything else and everyone else, he just stands there and looks at her, unabashedly drinking her in. The small smile playing across his face when he sees her interacting with the little girls are the little details that got to me. You can see his whole world view shifting. The mesmerized look in his eyes, even making Yanuo self-conscious, was a treat to watch. I wonder if Yanuo has ever been appreciated the way he did that day?

And how much do I love that he then just has to speak out and let his sworn brother know how he felt on seeing her as a woman? That was just perfect.

Of course, with Zhe Rui standing to the side and realizing that he has been too complacent, thinking no one snatch Yanuo from him, was kind of fun, too.

almostkiss.jpg

Episode 9/10 - The almost kiss and its aftermath. I know some viewers were disappointed by the fact that they were interrupted, but I feel that this was a milestone in Yanuo's life, and she only got to experience it because of Zifeng. Getting caught by the parents. :phew:

I like to throw this word around when talking about the scenes between the OTP in this drama, but this scene was perfect, too. Cue fangirl . . . okay fanwoman shriek here.

From the nervousness she suffers at having a boy in her home while alone, to his teasing her by tickling her and how organically the situation snowballed into a tension filled moment . . . and almost kiss . . . it was all perfect.

Zifeng became aware of the intimacy of their situation way before she got it, but she didn't hold back either once she realized. She boldly went for the kiss. How wonderful is it that he just submitted to her, giving her the power at this moment? However far she would take it . . . however much she wanted to do . . . he was all in, but he wasn't going to take the lead due to the overheard conversation regarding her supposed sexual interests. He still thought she was a man, but he was with her every step of the way without hesitation.

And then the parents coming home . . . the understanding dad and the strict mother . . . the contrite "children".

Yes, the scene after was set up a bit weirdly, but as Zifeng and Yanuo sat there, waiting for the mother to speak, their eyes downcast, I bought how contrite they were, but there was that joy bubbling inside of them. Regardless of her age, this is the first time that Yanuo has done something like this. Of course, she's dressed up as a girl, other rebellions seeming to connect with Zifeng but this is the first time she brought a boy home! :w00t: Her shy happiness (as evidenced later when talking to Xiao Jing) was apparent here, as well. And the Pi family having to deal with it, the mother and father feeling their way with this, and then panicking when Zifeng wants to sleep with their precious daughter, was hilarious.

And after all that, Yanuo and Zifeng finding their way to each other and then sleeping in each others arms was the perfect end to the perfect scene.

Sorry for the long post, but I just had to share. Are there any others out there still re-watching your fave scenes from Bromance and would like to share? I still have tons of BTS vids to get through, but I just can't seem to stop watching the drama to get to the BTS vids. ^_^

41 minutes ago, darkice7_12 said:

Since the forum has been a bit dead right now due to the warning of keeping on topic, I thought I would make a post. I have to admit that I did come out of my soompi hibernation because of Bromance. I've been seeing dramas consistently, but none of them have had the crack factor that Bromance did for me. I just lament the fact that I didn't get to Bromance earlier so that I could have shared in all of the fangirling. :tears:

So I still haven't gotten over my Bromance love, and have been watching the drama on repeat every night before sleeping. I still love, love, love both Pi Yanuo and Du Zifeng. They are such perfect characters and so beautiful together. But being a woman, I do appreciate Du Zifeng more. :wub: Whose heart wasn't moved by all that he did for the woman he loved?

I wanted to share my two favorite scenes from a stable of many, since these are my two absolute favorites. :blush:

How completely is he in to her? Despite the fact that his mind knows that 'he' is a man, his heart can't help but react. Ignoring everything else and everyone else, he just stands there and looks at her, unabashedly drinking her in. The small smile playing across his face when he sees her interacting with the little girls are the little details that got to me. You can see his whole world view shifting. The mesmerized look in his eyes, even making Yanuo self-conscious, was a treat to watch. I wonder if Yanuo has ever been appreciated the way he did that day?

And how much do I love that he then just has to speak out and let his sworn brother know how he felt on seeing her as a woman? That was just perfect.

Of course, with Zhe Rui standing to the side and realizing that he has been too complacent, thinking no one snatch Yanuo from him, was kind of fun, too.

Episode 9/10 - The almost kiss and its aftermath. I know some viewers were disappointed by the fact that they were interrupted, but I feel that this was a milestone in Yanuo's life, and she only got to experience it because of Zifeng. Getting caught by the parents. :phew:

I like to throw this word around when talking about the scenes between the OTP in this drama, but this scene was perfect, too. Cue fangirl . . . okay fanwoman shriek here.

From the nervousness she suffers at having a boy in her home while alone, to his teasing her by tickling her and how organically the situation snowballed into a tension filled moment . . . and almost kiss . . . it was all perfect.

Zifeng became aware of the intimacy of their situation way before she got it, but she didn't hold back either once she realized. She boldly went for the kiss. How wonderful is it that he just submitted to her, giving her the power at this moment? However far she would take it . . . however much she wanted to do . . . he was all in, but he wasn't going to take the lead due to the overheard conversation regarding her supposed sexual interests. He still thought she was a man, but he was with her every step of the way without hesitation.

And then the parents coming home . . . the understanding dad and the strict mother . . . the contrite "children".

Yes, the scene after was set up a bit weirdly, but as Zifeng and Yanuo sat there, waiting for the mother to speak, their eyes downcast, I bought how contrite they were, but there was that joy bubbling inside of them. Regardless of her age, this is the first time that Yanuo has done something like this. Of course, she's dressed up as a girl, other rebellions seeming to connect with Zifeng but this is the first time she brought a boy home! :w00t: Her shy happiness (as evidenced later when talking to Xiao Jing) was apparent here, as well. And the Pi family having to deal with it, the mother and father feeling their way with this, and then panicking when Zifeng wants to sleep with their precious daughter, was hilarious.

And after all that, Yanuo and Zifeng finding their way to each other and then sleeping in each others arms was the perfect end to the perfect scene.

Sorry for the long post, but I just had to share. Are there any others out there still re-watching your fave scenes from Bromance and would like to share? I still have tons of BTS vids to get through, but I just can't seem to stop watching the drama to get to the BTS vids. ^_^

Yeah! your right for this word warning!!!! Some of us,don't want to share...they are shy and a little bit hesitant , to give their thoughts and comments!!! I'm one of this people!!!! But un till now, I'm in love still ......with this series  BROMANCE!!!! MANY OF US HERE JUST PEEKING AND READING SILENTLY IF THERE ARE NEWS ABOUT RM....... HEY GUY"S OUT THERE!!!.......FEEL FREE TO SHARE, ANYTHING IN YOUR HEART AND MIND!:blush::grin::heart:

10 hours ago, darkice7_12 said:

I like that almost-kiss scene too in Episode 9/10. And I think it's a kilig (now this is in the English dictionary! LOL ) moment mainly because of the way River was staring at her. I am looking at that pic you shared of that scene and I can feel the hair on my arms start to rise. In a good way, not in that I'm-getting-creeped-out kind of way. 

I am still watching them when I can. The series is over but I will complete my recap of it. LOL.

I'm committed, but just swamped with work.  *ugh*

Any word on the upcoming fan meets? 

Guest lululevitates

Just a Friendly Reminder for .... 

:heart: Bromance Fans Project for Megan's Musical and Baron's Birthday :heart:

tumblr_o5uxceDDbT1v67zoro2_400.gif

Send a message for our Lovely Megan  :heart:

K7854hW.gif

s1q2f1i.gif

Baron really loves his pet <33333 kkkkkkkk :D (thanks @comicsuki for the link :) )

Send a Birthday Message and Donate to SPCA for our Handsome Animal-Lover-Birthday-Man Baron :heart:

:heart: Vote for ChuYan Couple at http://event.setn.com/fun/tvcouple :heart:

118777 ! WHOOA!! lets maintain the lead BFF Fighting ! :D

(heavy images ahead > 11 MB)

Spoiler

I2OH659.gif

.. *swallowing something and clears throat before writing this kkkk* a lovely flirtatious expression... an inviting chin nodding gesture..  a meaningful *clears throat again* tempting gaze... what exactly crossed your mind there Baron ... mesmerized by your girl ?  ... kyaaaaaa <3333

*and here where BFF wish this was not shooting for the drama cause here comes the interuption kkkk :D *

OQndaL7.gif

... if Megan hadn't inch back away... what would have happen ... kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa <333

Yes, Baron you are indeed very waaarrmm with your Megan... Look how happy they both are ... ChuYan is L.O.V.E :heart: :heart:

VOTE The Baron and Baroness of Bromance for WIN !  YOSSSH ! :D

Guest lululevitates

@darklady7 @darkice7_12 your welcoooome ^______^ 

@comicsuki saankyu very very much for the link... kkkkkkkk... is Baron really  37 ? maybe 17 ? <333 kkkkk :D i added another gif up there from the video link you posted ... kkkkk :D:D 

.. but why does that immediately remind me to this particular very very lovable DuPi/ChuYan Moment ...  i still remember i couldnt hide my kyaaaaa that i have to close my  lower face cause i was in public place kkkkkk  (heavy image ahead > 9 MB)

Spoiler

OCNPfkL.gif

TQAseCZ.gif

... another  seems-so-natural very lovable moment for me... its like they've been doing this their whole lives... kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa <333

but then here comes my  ChuYan-Obsession-Delulu-Mode-in-full-activation  triggering a ChuYan-Obsession-Delulu-Mode-triggered-Affection-Logic, as follows :

this is my pet, MINE, i love my pet, so i will kiss it anyway anywhere whenever i want

and so this is my Megan, MINE, "Wo Ai Ni , Megan", I love my Megan,  so i will kiss her anyway  anywhere whenever i want.   and  look how happy she is <33333

.... kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa <3333 

kkkkk forgive me, my fellow BFF... i m still very much on cloud 9 because of their Weibo chat as explained by the Masternims in our couple forum <33 (sorry the link is not working so it is here by littlesame : http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/381127-official-❀-du-zifeng-x-pi-yanuo-baron-chen-x-megan-lai-❀-bromance-couple/?do=findComment&comment=19699416 )

VOTE  VOTE VOTE 139506 ! YOOSSH ! 

Etc31b2.gif

The Baron and Baroness of Bromance <3333

(source : Tanu's newest FMV kyaaaaa <333)

So happy to see all of you are still here! 

Glad to catch up with all the updates. Keep 'em coming cause your updates make my day! :)

Look here : Bromance is at the first spot : Taiwanese Drama Every K-drama Lover Should See

:heart:

-----

@Mods Please remove this second post. Don't know why my message was posted twice. Can't remove the duplicate. Thanks!

Birthday present for River

This is a reminder that the deadline for participating to the project is 22 April 2016.

Please note that besides honorary donations, birthday messages and cards are also very welcome. They will be inserted in the album that will be forwarded to River.

You can email them at bromance.fans.project@gmail.com. Don’t forget to include your name (real or cyber) and country of origin.

For any additional information, you are invited to consult the project blog http://bromancefansproject.blogspot.com, but you can also pm me or @littlesame.

Bromance fb today (25/4/2016) suddenly posted this ~

Translation:  Baby is stunned, but baby will not say!

Now what does this mean my dear BFFs?  Any idea?  What is so stunned that Bromance have to put up this status? :blink:

hmfvvai.jpg

SaWL2sj.jpg

Archived