[Taiwanese Drama 2015-2016] Bromance 愛上哥們

sugarplum892

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/9/2016 at 0:32 PM, ruiqi0512 said:

8.目前單身還是有喜歡的對象? 有在觀察對象
You're single now, but do you like anyone at this point in time?
A: Yup, I'm observing her.

observing her....hmmm, i guess that would be done in a very subtle way...like this stolen glance perhaps, young master? ;)

e386f9e2jw1f2s2af4gqmj20db08bmxq.jpg

photo: credit as tagged

thank you for the translation @ruiqi0512

There's a new voting event by SETN for best onscreen couple. You need to have a Facebook account to vote and you can vote once every hour. Just click the green button under Megan and Baron's picture to vote. Click OK for any box that pops up and your vote should be counted. It ends on May 1st.

http://event.setn.com/fun/tvcouple

We are currently leading but the next two are catching up very quickly.

Hi everybody! :grin:

New short story on how Feng Jie and Zihan would react to finding out Yanuo's truth.

FJ%20and%20ZH.jpg

Learning Her Truth

Please check it out.

The subject matter kind of got away from me, so not sure how it really turned out. I think it began to focus more on why Zifeng would tell the truth and less on the actual reactions. But still, hope you all like it. Leave a comment if you do. :D

On 4/10/2016 at 11:18 PM, niq8803 said:

The result can be better or worst for Baron but I feel that he has a better chance to go up higher in score if not because of that partner of his!

First, this Ms Pig (ZhuZhu sound like pig in Chinese) doesn't have the right attitude to participate in the show.  She even said she doesn't care about winning or losing and if her partner wants to worry then it's up to him to adjust his own attitude! WT?? Never mind that she's clumsy and try to act smart, when other participants are running after getting down from the car, she's WAVING TO THE CAMERA like some red carpet event! For goodness sake!  In the whip the egg mission, one of her leg actually already stepped over the red line and yet she passed!  It's ok if you are clumsy but at least have some competitive spirit as this show is based on 2016 Olympic theme! Just compare with other participants how they perform at each mission so that they won't dragged down their own partner even if they are not physically the best.

I think what Baron can't stand is her laughter! She keeps on laughing doing all the mission like some sort of nutcase! The worst part of her is that she b*t7h about one of the participant Sheng YiLun who misplaced his passport and not able to board the flight to LA with the rest.  She said "he has Prince Syndrome and unable to take care of his own stuff!" :angry: Excuse me? Before talking bad about others, why don't you reflect on your own attitude problem? And for the next 3 episodes, Baron have to partner with her until the next change! I really pity Baron who is so competitive and yet got this type of partner.  Baron updated his Weibo said that for the first 4 episodes, he has used up all his roll the eyes scenes! The China fans said that most of the Chinese Reality Show is produced this way, tried to create a new pair of CP who will argue/quarrel in the beginning because of some misunderstanding and later became very good partners (like duh!). :angry:

Awwww --- I haven't seen the vid, just the pics, but yes, River has this competitive side. Kinda makes me wish it was Megan he's paired up with! Their interaction would be awesome! :D

On 4/11/2016 at 3:05 PM, iheartkyu said:

There's a new voting event by SETN for best onscreen couple. You need to have a Facebook account to vote and you can vote once every hour. Just click the green button under Megan and Baron's picture to vote. Click OK for any box that pops up and your vote should be counted. It ends on May 1st.

http://event.setn.com/fun/tvcouple

We are currently leading but the next two are catching up very quickly.

Voted for RM! Will come back vote again tom.

Hey guys! Make sure to vote for our fave couple! 

On 4/11/2016 at 9:41 PM, LoveNuo0126 said:

Zihan <3 

Adorable! :heart:

On 4/9/2016 at 1:24 AM, amyam01220 said:

As posted by @hyukjaeismine in the shippers thread (hope you dont mind me sharing here too) :) 

Thanks! I am putting it on my to-watch list (which has gotten sooo long haha). 

On 4/10/2016 at 9:26 PM, Oh Ting said:

I found the Vid!!

Best Boyfriend Award - Baron! Enjoy!!

Thanks for sharing! I watched it of course! Despite not knowing what they're saying! Haha.

Staring at River is enough. :wub:

On 4/11/2016 at 1:30 PM, hyukjaeismine said:

Posted today by baronsfanclub on facebook. River is honestly such a gorgeous man. There's no look he can't work. 

*sigh* He just looks soooo good! His hands... :wub: I am starting to agree with him. His hands are one of his best physical features. 

Hi guys, it is great to see everyone to continue discussing in this thread!  However, please visit Baron Chen's official thread here for everything related to him.  We would like to keep this thread with drama related posts only.

Also, please visit this shipper's thread dedicated to them if you would like too!

Thank you for everyone's cooperation!

@darkice7_12 Learning Her Truth is a great filler for the gap in the Bromance plot. I don't want to criticize the writers. Maybe they just run out of time. I believe that they already did what should have been done at their utmost ablity. That's why I am grateful to BFFs like you who continue the story with amazing fanfics. I am inspired by you! Good job! 

Dear BFFs, 

Saw this in the Chinese forums but don't know how to do it here!

can some kind soul who is expert in Photoshop pin the 2 pics of Megan in her grey-white dress from the magazine and Baron in his grey-white suit from the Race the world premiere here?

Both of them looked very matching and wonderful in the grey-white theme attires!!:heart:

pretty please?? Anyone?

3 hours ago, Oh Ting said:

Dear BFFs, 

Saw this in the Chinese forums but don't know how to do it here!

can some kind soul who is expert in Photoshop pin the 2 pics of Megan in her grey-white dress from the magazine and Baron in his grey-white suit from the Race the world premiere here?

Both of them looked very matching and wonderful in the grey-white theme attires!!:heart:

pretty please?? Anyone?

omfg yes someone. can you send me the photo's i'll try? I'm not that good though

Archived