Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Taiwanese Drama 2015-2016] Bromance 愛上哥們

On August 18, 2016 at 9:24 AM, junerain7 said:

Hi there @cpoplove! I clicked your link. It's good. Keep on writing. Since many of us don't know how to speak Mandarin, we really appreciate those who translate all Bromance, River and Megan news to English. 

Aw thanks Junerain7! I'm honestly surprised at how popular Bromance is. I would've thought that River destroyed his image on that Chinese variety show...

• Like 1

This is the first drama I've finished in a long while. The writing itself sucked, in my opinion. What kept it going were the actors. It took me so long to realize that the main actress was played by Megan Lai from MARS and Silence. Wow, out of all the gender bender dramas I've watched, she is the only one who could totally pull off being a guy. A very pretty guy, I had so many mixed feeling watching her haha. 

• Like 4

On 8/31/2016 at 10:06 AM, Carramae said:

This is the first drama I've finished in a long while. The writing itself sucked, in my opinion. What kept it going were the actors. It took me so long to realize that the main actress was played by Megan Lai from MARS and Silence. Wow, out of all the gender bender dramas I've watched, she is the only one who could totally pull off being a guy. A very pretty guy, I had so many mixed feeling watching her haha. 

Totally agree on you about the writing , especially the last half of the drama :/ The actors dynamic and chemistry and how this story would conclude was what kept me going XD Felt like they took a whimsical/anti-climatic/ easy way out when revealing her gender 

I really want the cast to work together again! With a more fulfilling script of course! 

• Like 2

Blew-Into-The-World-On-a-Leaf.jpgTitle: Blew Into the World on a Leaf
Author: WinterBubbleTea
Chapter 14
Pairing:Wei Qing Yang/Qing Nana
Summary: Concealment of pain and the strength in someone so ill was admirable. 

Title: Blew Into the World on a Leaf
Chapter 15
Summary: Prawns of love and troublesome pairs.

• Like 2

Bromance has got to be in my list as one of my all time fav T dramas.  i've enjoyed every episode of it and am planning to rewatch it this week. 

• Like 2

I have to admit that I didnt finish watching the last 3 episodes of the drama.  It was a good drama but i just didnt have enough time.  Planning to watch it this weekend though and finish it once and for all

• Like 1

crw_0023-3.jpg

Title:  Na Na's Clothes Chapter7
Rating: PG-13
Pairing: Wei Qing Yang/ Yang Na Na
Summary: The morning comes and war comes along between two lovers.

Title:  Na Na's Clothes Chapter 8
Rating: NC-17
Pairing: Wei Qing Yang/ Yang Na Na
Warning: HEAVY petting.
Summary: Love is something that also can result in war.

• Like 2

@winterbubbletea It's good to know that you have continued to write stories. It's like a sequel to our favorite drama, Bromance.

You were among the BFFs whose passion for writing had motivated me to pick up my pen once again after a long hiatus. 

The Bromance fever is still high. Taiwan is replaying the drama while it has just started at Japan. Just recently, River and Megan of Bromance were cited as among the top classic drama couples of Taiwan. 

To those interested in reading fan fictions about our favorite couple, the link is below. 

https://wordpress.com/posts/junerain7.wordpress.com

• Like 3

So the cast met up recently and they've been posting on their social media :DDDDDDDD

They're so adorable <3 Seems like they went to sing karaoke~  

Still hoping for possible future fan meeting somewhere/anywhere ><

• Like 3

On 9/29/2016 at 4:33 AM, junerain7 said:

@winterbubbletea It's good to know that you have continued to write stories. It's like a sequel to our favorite drama, Bromance.

You were among the BFFs whose passion for writing had motivated me to pick up my pen once again after a long hiatus. 

The Bromance fever is still high. Taiwan is replaying the drama while it has just started at Japan. Just recently, River and Megan of Bromance were cited as among the top classic drama couples of Taiwan. 

To those interested in reading fan fictions about our favorite couple, the link is below. 

https://wordpress.com/posts/junerain7.wordpress.com

Thank you for the kind words. I am glad that I help inspire you to pick up the keyboard and type out your stories. Keep it up! Jia You!

Title: Blew Into the World on a Leaf

Chapter 16

Chapter 17
Summary: The terror of loss. The pride of the fighting spirit of such a small little girl. 

Blew-Into-The-World-On-a-Leaf.jpg

If you are noticing I am trying to finish this series as steadily as I can. Sorry for the wait for those that still do continue in the support of Bromance.

• Like 1

Hello, guys!!

Anyone knows where can I download Bromance in 1080p?

I wish to watch again this drama in better quality *___*

Thanks in advance!

On 10/5/2016 at 9:35 AM, elliezsnow said:

So the cast met up recently and they've been posting on their social media :DDDDDDDD

They're so adorable <3 Seems like they went to sing karaoke~  

Still hoping for possible future fan meeting somewhere/anywhere ><

I am back, and this is the first forum I went to! Haha 

I missed you all, and I am so happy that despite being involved in other dramas, you guys are still updating this thread and writing fan fiction. Keep going because they inspire me. :)

I missed River too, and his pretty, pretty eyes which are evident in the above pics. *sigh* I can just stare at him the whole day! :wub:

• Like 1

On 2017-04-20 at 0:58 PM, Mojojojo123 said:

Is this thread still alive?

Bromance is going to have a fan meeting in Tokyo in August, Baron Chen and Megan Lai is going to be there.

• Like 2

On 4/20/2017 at 10:58 AM, Mojojojo123 said:

Is this thread still alive?

Maybe? XD

Blew Into the World on a Leaf  

Rating: PG-13
Pairing(s): Qing Yang/Nana 
Summary: Coffee House Manager meeting a young lady that helped him open up from his isolated world.

Chapter

[18]
[19] [20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]

• Like 1

Hi Guys, it's really a long time, huh?:blush:  I still love this drama. My profile fb and cover photo is still Bromance. Last few days, i just play the drama on tv, and i still giggles and over the moon at a few scenes. 

By the way have you guys already buy S.POP vol 49 (Megan cover) and 50 (both of them)? I'm still looking for vol 50 (July). I wonder why it still not in the bookstore <_<

Do you guys have any updates on recent Bromance 3rd fan tour at Tokyo on 12/8/2017? I'm not even know they have a 2nd fan tour, suddenly it's already their 3rd. :(

• Like 1