[Taiwanese Drama 2015-2016] Bromance 愛上哥們

sugarplum892

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Though YaNuo confessed  to  ZiFeng that she likes him, ZiFeng thinks that YaNuo only likes him as a sworn brother.

ZiFeng was supposed to confess that he likes YaNuo, but when he accidentally heard YaNuo and AhChao's conversation in the office through answering machine, he backed out and felt sad and hurt about it.

I'm worried about HanSheng schemes, I get the feeling that he finds out first that YaNuo is a girl because he already sent someone to spy on YaNuo. The spy possibily might heard YaNuo and XiaoJing's conversations.

He'll use this against both YaNuo and ZiFeng.

What I hope for is that HanSheng  only sees YaNuo and ZiFeng as being too close and assumes they are more then blood brothers and outs a gay relationship. I would prefer this story line better because then we have YaNuo having the ability to clear that up if they try to take down ZiFeng.

If HanSheng  is able to find out YaNuo is a girl he will use it to blackmail her into leaving ZiFengs side to be on his or to leave or to try to get her for himself. Since he and his father can see that YaNuo is a prize to have.

translations via dictionary/translate site

episode 8 preview 1:

Yanuo: Is this considered to be indirect kiss?

Zherui: What's the matter? Did you catch a cold?

Zifeng: Last time at the fountain you said you have someone that you like from childhood? And you're still waiting for the the opportunity to confess. That person is not Yanuo right?

Zifeng: Here.

Yanuo: Then, besides that side shouldn't this side needs a care too.

episode 8 preview 2:

Zherui: What's the matter? Did you catch a cold?

Yanuo: No, just a little wind.

Zifeng: Doctor Chu, you must have someone you like?

Zherui: I like her since childhood. I'm still waiting for her.

Xiaojing: He's concerned and cares about you this much while you're still a guy. When you return to being a girl then you can freely be in love.

Zifeng: You're not a kid, yet you always want other people to help you clean your mouth.

Yanuo: Then, besides that side shouldn't this side needs a care too.

Please correct the errors.

If Yanuo follows Xiaojing's suggestion and become the little sister there will be more lies and Yanuo can't become the person she really is. 

So, the only thing that can happen is for Yanuo to disappear and return as a woman.

That seems to be the case in the ending song. She's back as a woman but Zifeng is not interested or only wants his sworn brother Yanuo.

I read that YaNuo and her family is going to disappear and move to another place after 26th birthday, next day.

The fortune teller says that after her birthday,  in order  to get rid of long years of bad luck,

she have to bid goodbye to the past 25 years of her life to start a new life and identity. 

YaNuo will be returning  as woman.

Guest FARAH ARIF

ep 7 makes u feel like flying high (beginning part) to the sky (beginning part) then fall hard on the ground (the last confession) :tears:. pity zihai on next week episode. she sacrifice her love for his brother. :tears::tears: 

I have been following everyone's discussion since the start. Thank you for filling my days between each episodes. Love what you guys have been doing. And its true, ep 7 is stressful. Hopefully zifeng will fight for his love. Poor yanuo.

i haven't watch ep 7 !!! urrrgggg.... no one upload in youtube yet! Dying to watch it raw!!!! 

Ep 8 preview makes me feel like Yanuo going to hurt herself more as she has fall deeply in love with Zifeng who wasn't aware that she is actually a SHE .... 

I read that YaNuo and her family is going to disappear and move to another place after 26th birthday, next day.

The fortune teller says that after her birthday,  in order must have to get rid of long years of bad luck,

she have to bid goodbye to the past 25 years of her life to start a new life and identity. 

YaNuo will be returning  as woman.

I hope it really happen this way 

Glad to see this thread exist in soompi. I'm surprised to know that me, myself, enjoy watching this drama! Baron chen & Megan Lai really have superb chemistry. The way zifeng stares at yanuo is just so romantic. Hahaha til i shld cover my eyes ^^! I like putting the tie scenes. It's just so lovely...

Watching at ep7 this morning, in between when I shld rush to work ~~!, things r getting more intense. Hope this drama will still keep to bring the solid storyline to the end. Because normally tw drama tends to be draggy near the middle half. 

Jiayou bromance! Also i love bii scenes too. And yes to more jealous scenes.. ^^ i love it when i see zifeng jealous. Haha^^ 

Hi folks! Just jumped on the band wagon a week ago :) 

Are the BTS not subbed together with the video? I don't have the time to sub/translate word for word but if you want to know what's going on and generally what their talking about I could translate that for you. Or if there are one or two parts where you really want to know what they are talking about, I could translate that. 

If anyone's interested in an Ep 7 recap I did one: https://doramaticrealities.wordpress.com/2015/11/30/bromance-ep-7-recap/ 

But it's ZF and YN heavy. I have very little interest in the secondary plot lol!

Привет народ! Просто вскочил на фургон неделю назад:) 

Являются BTS не подкровать вместе с видео? Я не имею времени, чтобы суб / перевести слово в слово, но если вы хотите знать, что происходит, и вообще, что их говорить о я мог перевести это для вас. Или, если есть один или два части, где вы действительно хотите знать, что они говорят о, я мог бы перевести это. 

Если кто заинтересован в Ер 7 Напомним я сделал один:  https://doramaticrealities.wordpress.com/2015/11/30/bromance-ep-7-recap/ 

Но это ZF и Ю.Н. тяжелым. У меня очень мало интереса на вторичном участке LOL!

Thank you. Very cool you wrote.

Those who are waiting for the English sub, please watch it at VIKI. Vialina, can you write your post in English? In as much as want to read it but I dont understand. I'll be watching this drama tonight. If I watch it now, I'm afraid,I'll be receiving already a Notice of being late.

Thanks to all.

I know this is a taiwanese drama, so I shouldn't expect sanity to be part of the equation but this show is becoming more and more unrealistic. And it started out soooo good with so much potential.  

From the beginning, Zi Feng's actions toward Ya Nuo was so couple-ish. For someone who is supposedly intelligent, shouldn't he figured out by now that she's a girl? For god sake, she even dressed up as a woman in front of him. More to the point, have all the characters, saved for Zhe Rui and Xiao Jing (they should hook up), lost their marbles? How can they not realize she's a woman? 

Lemonsea, u r totally rite. This show is crazy, unbelieavable, and cheesy. The chemistry and acting by megan and baron totally rocks. I love this drama. Hits all the romantic spots as well as making me cringe in embarrassment.

Thanks vialina and rosee70 :) 

Lemonsea - I totally get you are coming from, though I'm a step beyond that - I didn't even think it was of any quality in the beginning. There are a ton of plot holes and I think that we audiences are aware of that. I doubt the writers are capable of writing any better so I tend to see this as a guilty pleasure. It's so bad, but like rosee, I just keep watching for the chemistry between the leads. For me it helps to see the show, less as a whole and more as a make up of little individual scenes. 

Archived